Check your account email address ×

The Bet

f7ben

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

That's a good excuse, to hide the fact you don't want to lose 20 thou. 

I already said we would put the money UP FRONT. So, you're a dirty liar. 

DIRTY SITE LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U lost welcher

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

but we are talking a cycle of 1 revolution not 1 point in the cycle.   

Ok take 10 points in one rotation and add it all up = zero 

how about we call it an internal force in a loop system as it has no effect to the external force we are discussing. 

That way it exists but contributes nothing just like the stress a gear under goes during the rotation

JMO of course   

I hope you're prepared to argue.  Neal will never relent.  Even though he can't quantify his position he still thinks lug height makes a difference.  If lug height made a difference in the drive ratio it would be measurable.  It's not measurable, just like axle and jackshaft twist isn't measurable.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's a good excuse, to hide the fact you don't want to lose 20 thou. 

I already said we would put the money UP FRONT. So, you're a dirty liar. 

DIRTY SITE LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you're a waste of breath, you will lose to Ben and not pay him.   He is a fool to trust an idiot like you.   

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude you're a waste of breath, you will lose to Ben and not pay him.   He is a fool to trust an idiot like you.   

No trust involved, asshole. For the fifth time................check will be sent UP-FRONT!

Take the bet if you think I'm an idiot, you fukken BALLESS PUSSY!!

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Site's " TEEN COCK GOBLIN " !!  Suck a dick at recess!!!  LMAO!

You mean a middle aged man pretending to be a teenager? The one, hell on snow, 800 rush pro r. :lol: what kind of middle aged man pretends to be a teen.  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You mean a middle aged man pretending to be a teenager? The one, hell on snow, 800 rush pro r. :lol: what kind of middle aged man pretends to be a teen.  :lol: 

A middle-aged FAGGOT, that's who!!! LMAO!! :bc:   

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I hope you're prepared to argue.  Neal will never relent.  Even though he can't quantify his position he still thinks lug height makes a difference.  If lug height made a difference in the drive ratio it would be measurable.  It's not measurable, just like axle and jackshaft twist isn't measurable.  

ya I know. but just felt like arguing a bit  HaHa

probably done now though but we will see

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No trust involved, asshole. For the fifth time................check will be sent UP-FRONT!

Take the bet if you think I'm an idiot, you fukken BALLESS PUSSY!!

Dude the same thing happened the last time.   You kept calling everyone a pussy and no lawyer or eng firm was ever agreed to.   I get how this works.   You're not worth the time I can't make that anymore clear.   

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

$20k :lol:

why dont you make it more reasonable so there is actually a chance the loser pays?

Fuck that......znutty has been running his trap and I called him on it. I will put the 20k up in any manner he chooses but I aint paying any cockroach fucking lawyer piles of cash 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I mean look at highmark. Squirmed out of a $100 bet he clearly lost. Wtf do you think he’d do over $20k?

You did the squirming......pay the 100 bones and keep your dignity 

Just now, f7ben said:

Fuck that......znutty has been running his trap and I called him on it. I will put the 20k up in any manner he chooses but I aint paying any cockroach fucking lawyer piles of cash 

You have about as much chance of getting that $20k as racer has getting a scholarship from MIT

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Dude the same thing happened the last time.   You kept calling everyone a pussy and no lawyer or eng firm was ever agreed to.   I get how this works.   You're not worth the time I can't make that anymore clear.   

No, what can't be more clear is that you're not sure about the FDR question, you don't have 20Gs in your checking account, and you're afraid to take the bet. 

I thought you agreed with me months ago. What happened? 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

You have about as much chance of getting that $20k as racer has getting a scholarship from MIT

Well .....I intend to pay a PE to write an opinion and make it public and if znutty welches that is out of my control