Check your account email address ×

The Bet

f7ben

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Wrong. The trump admin met with Russians to discuss hillary dirt. That was the bet, clearly worded. Now fuck off

The bet was collusion and there was none....sbyl 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, what can't be more clear is that you're not sure about the FDR question, you don't have 20Gs in your checking account, and you're afraid to take the bet. 

I thought you agreed with me months ago. What happened? 

You're like one of those Nigerian prince scams.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Wrong again. I fucking knew skidmark would try to squeal out of that definition so I made the terms as clear as day. Are you going to make me find this again?

Did you or did you not agree to Mueller making the call?  Yes or no answer.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The DNC planting a russian lawyer they are linked to in the meeting does not meet any criteria other than Hillary colluding with a foreign agent 

You been postin' away all fukken day, you could have lined-up the PE, AND a lawyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

You're like one of those Nigerian prince scams.  :lol:  

NIGERIAN PRINCE!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You been postin' away all fukken day, you could have lined-up the PE, AND a lawyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIGERIAN PRINCE!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

There will be no fucking lawyer you brain dead faggot ass retard. I will line up the PE and we can both agree on which one 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

It was the term of the bet. 

So the bet was if anyone in the Trump campaign met with anyone who ever had anything loosely to do with Russia ????

And that lawyer bitch was a DNC plant......dont even try to make like she wasnt 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So the bet was if anyone in the Trump campaign met with anyone who ever had anything loosely to do with Russia ????

And that lawyer bitch was a DNC plant......dont even try to make like she wasnt 

Those were the terms skidmark agreed to. We all fucking knew who fell under the “Russian” definition, sludgey jr. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Those were the terms skidmark agreed to. We all fucking knew who fell under the “Russian” definition, sludgey jr. 

Sorry.....I never saw or read anything that would give you a win because of what the DNC cooked up at Trump tower. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

A meeting even with Russians is not collusion.  Mueller decides.....end of story.  Love how YOU get to define collusion.....sorry that wasn't part of the bet.

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun

1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

Shitslinger = Znutty   :lol:  
Edited by Highmark

Skidmark is a lying piece of shit.

On 5/18/2017 at 10:40 AM, Snoslinger said:

:lol: I can see where highmark is headed with this bet already. had a similar bet been made about Russian involvement at all, he'd be running around

"where's the proof? just because the fbi and 5800 other agencies say it's true doesn't mean it's true"

pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.

so do we have a deal or not?

broski, maybe you should stay the fuck out of this?

There are the terms 

On 5/18/2017 at 10:43 AM, Highmark said:

I can accept that even though it still pretty broad.   

And there is the agreement.

end of story 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

There are the terms 

end of story 

So which of the below was met?

pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

There are the terms 

end of story 

Yah.....and that didnt happen you fucking retard