Check your account email address ×

The Bet

f7ben

We will both pick an engineering firm we are comfortable with. 

I am working 12 hour shift through Thursday. Driving home all day Friday. Have a 40th bday party Saturday and a friends bday party with all the kids Sunday. Its then Christmas eve and the holidays. 

This will get done. Likely after the first of the year. 

Your 20k ain't going anywhere is it znutty?????

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why don't you post the responses you got from the engineering site you asked KIVALO!!! I read your post, and the responses. FAGGOT!!!

Never thought I'd see that, didja'???? 

6 months ago!!! LMMFAO!! 

Go ahead, tell everybody what they said.

LMMFAO!! Yes, you do live at your mother's house on Owasco LAke, you were only staying on that oil barge for a few weeks!! LMMFAO!!  

Then post them up, I dont the bookmark on my phone. I have no concern if you or anyone else sees it, you tranny queer!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

They will, for all practical measurements move the same. 

Your inability to not comprehend isn't my fault.  I have provided my position and with supporting argument.  I apologise if my inability to explain the position is unable to convince you.  That however doesn't change my position, nor the validity it has.

As I see it you can either try to engage in a meaningful discourse about it, or keep with the constant disregarding out of hand, wether out of spite, personal dislike, or unwillingness to understand.  I certainly prefer conversations of the former, especially for members I have met and hold great respect for.

Neal

in other words net sum zero. no effect. period.

lug flicks left, lug flicks right net effect self cancelling zero sum. Can you add it to the formula sure but to what end it's a self cancelling zero sum oscillation.

we can add time of day to the ratio formula too but guess what it adds nothing to the final  calculation.

So in summation the validity of your argument has been evaluated exhaustively to not lend any additional or subtractive motion or force to the final drive ratio calculation. Therefore it shall not be included in any further discussion on said ratio due to it being a non factor in the calculation.

E=MC^2 ( delta lug flickA - delta lug flick B)

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Why do you get to choose the professional?  

I proved someone else wrong on this back in 97.   Had a 96 670 Summit I swapped tracks on from midwest to mountains.   1.5" track moved the sled the same distance as the 1" track with 10 rotations of the secondary.   

Then why don't you take the bet!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Then why don't you take the bet!!!

Simple, I don't trust you.  This is not a difficult concept.   I've provided engineering proof other than myself.   Anyone you have say otherwise is simply wrong.   Its a complete waste of time.

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Simple, I don't trust you.  This is not a difficult concept.   I've provided engineering proof other than myself.   Anyone you have say otherwise is simply wrong.   Its a complete waste of time.

100 % accurate 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You cant afford to pay everyone znutty 

I'll send the 20G check.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Simple, I don't trust you.  

You don't have to trust me. We won't do a thing until the lawyer notifies us that they have bOTH checks. At that point, we send our case to a professional, and they make the ruling. 

We can even put in the agreeement that we have a right to appeal, if either one of us is still not convinced of the ruling. 

So, whaddya' say, you want to take the bet? 

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

in other words net sum zero. no effect. period.

lug flicks left, lug flicks right net effect self cancelling zero sum. Can you add it to the formula sure but to what end it's a self cancelling zero sum oscillation.

we can add time of day to the ratio formula too but guess what it adds nothing to the final  calculation.

So in summation the validity of your argument has been evaluated exhaustively to not lend any additional or subtractive motion or force to the final drive ratio calculation. Therefore it shall not be included in any further discussion on said ratio due to it being a non factor in the calculation.

E=MC^2 ( delta lug flickA - delta lug flick B)

There is effect, when measured at various points between a cycle.

I have always contended that lug height will only impact in this way, it isn't a static, persistent change to the ratio.  Welcome to 8 years ago...

Neal

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll send the 20G check.

You don't have to trust me. We won't do a thing until the lawyer notifies us that they have bOTH checks. At that point, we send our case to a professional, and they make the ruling. 

We can even put in the agreeement that we have a right to appeal, if either one of us is still not convinced of the ruling. 

Certified cheque!

None of this cancelling cheques BS!

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why don't you take the bet? Oh, 'cause you're a broke faggot!! My bad, my bad. 

Why don't you STFU !! YOUR MOUTH IS FLAPPING LIKE A RIPPED RUBBER BOOT IN A WIND STORM !!!

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

There is effect, when measured at various points between a cycle.

I have always contended that lug height will only impact in this way, it isn't a static, persistent change to the ratio.  Welcome to 8 years ago...

Neal

but we are talking a cycle of 1 revolution not 1 point in the cycle.   

Ok take 10 points in one rotation and add it all up = zero 

how about we call it an internal force in a loop system as it has no effect to the external force we are discussing. 

That way it exists but contributes nothing just like the stress a gear under goes during the rotation

JMO of course   

43 minutes ago, The One said:

Why don't you STFU !! YOUR MOUTH IS FLAPPING LIKE A RIPPED RUBBER BOOT IN A WIND STORM !!!

40 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Broke? No!

High roller? No!

Betting with a welching cock smoker? NO!!

Hi faggots!! Can you take some of your cock-sucking, blow job earnings, and bet me on Final drive ratio? 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Hi faggots!! Can you take some of your cock-sucking, blow job earnings, and bet me on Final drive ratio? 

Stfu welfare case !!!

3 minutes ago, The One said:

What there is a diddler case against you ?

Nope, try again faggot. 

I got pistol permits in several states and NATIONWIDE police permit.

Also, got my passport in 13 days. Usually takes 6 weeks.

Now keep sucking cocks, and lapping that " OWNAGE CUM " !!  You just got   :owned:  !!!!

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, try again faggot. 

I got pistol permits in several states and NATIONWIDE police permit.

Also, got my passport in 13 days. Usually takes 6 weeks.

Now keep sucking cocks, and lapping that " OWNAGE CUM " !!  You just got   :owned:  !!!!

Horse shit again !! You have sweet fuck all !!!

Edited by The One

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll send the 20G check.

Simple, I don't trust you.  This is not a difficult concept.   I've provided engineering proof other than myself.   Anyone you have say otherwise is simply wrong.   Its a complete waste of time.

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Simple, I don't trust you.  This is not a difficult concept.   I've provided engineering proof other than myself.   Anyone you have say otherwise is simply wrong.   Its a complete waste of time.

That's a good excuse, to hide the fact you don't want to lose 20 thou. 

I already said we would put the money UP FRONT. So, you're a dirty liar. 

DIRTY SITE LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!