Check your account email address ×

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

ckf

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

I point out the obvious and many have a problem dealing with it. :lol: This site is filled with right wing lunatics and it's a compliment to be disliked.  It's fun to push your buttons by simply posting current and factual information.  The simple facts of the day are enough to incite responses filled with insults. :bc: When I respond in kind the fake outrage begins :lol: 

You post memes and copy and paste things. Your act is to post political views that go your way, get a response, then insult. It's called being a Troll.. Interesting read right here SR, self analyze and see if you fall into these categories..

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I haven't seen a "right wing lunatic" or "nutjob" on here so far.  Maybe that's part of your problem.  You are finding (making) enemies to whatever your weird cause is that aren't even there.

And if the "right wing nut jobs" are on the far right of the idiotic political spectrum, guess who represents the far left?  Yep.....that's you sweet pea.

Of course :lmao::lol: 

image.jpeg

No, Snowrider is not a malicious poster here like previous members were. He just gets the simpletons riled up so they dont like him. He adds way more entertainment value to this site than most.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: gotta rule for that? :lmao: the site is rampant with insults and gotta love the fake outrage.  Many of you right wing lunatics want another TBP where your feelings aren't hurt and your opinions aren't challenged.  Typical of insecure low IQ right wingers.  

:baby:

It's got nothing to do with hurt feelings or differing opinions. Just about everyone here would sit down and have a drink with almost everyone here. You would be hard pressed to find anyone to do that with you because you are always acting like an asshole. There are several members here that I don't agree with, but they do have my respect.

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: gotta rule for that? :lmao: the site is rampant with insults and gotta love the fake outrage.  Many of you right wing lunatics want another TBP where your feelings aren't hurt and your opinions aren't challenged.  Typical of insecure low IQ right wingers.  

:baby:

Simply going off of our debates.   You're like a child that doesn't get his way and looks dumb so calls people names.  The post above is a perfect example.

I could care less if you are booted but now I'll treat you in the same manner.   

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's got nothing to do with hurt feelings or differing opinions. Just about everyone here would sit down and have a drink with almost everyone here. You would be hard pressed to find anyone to do that with you because you are always acting like an asshole. There are several members here that I don't agree with, but they do have my respect.

How many assholes are on the site?  

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I am being perfectly honest here.   I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire and their was no other way to put it out.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You post memes and copy and paste things. Your act is to post political views that go your way, get a response, then insult. It's called being a Troll.. Interesting read right here SR, self analyze and see if you fall into these categories..

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

The only reason I would ban him, is if he is actually getting PAID to post the political bullshit that he does.  snowrider, are you getting paid to post?

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

No, Snowrider is not a malicious poster here like previous members were. He just gets the simpletons riled up so they dont like him. He adds way more entertainment value to this site than most.

Agreed! He is the forum jester but at the same time he's made personal insults to peoples family members etc which is exactly what he's constantly whining about happening to himself.  Now he's taking cheap shots at the forum owner. Proof positive of his low IQ

• Gold Member

I'm sure that if we all acted like SR and anyone outside of the forum was looking, they would think we were in the 3rd grade.

And i'm also sure that SR would never participate in recess because he would get "Punched in the stomach" repeatedly.:lol:

wgaf...seriously...if you cant handle what he says dont converse with him.....

This is starting to sound an awful lot like a wolverton and webber whinefest.

Edited by Dave

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

wgaf...seriously...if you cant handle what he says dont converse with him.....

This is starting to sound an awful lot like a wolverton and webber whinefest.

Because you cant avoid his shit. Hes fucking everywhere and shows up immediately to ruin any decent thread. Its like a game for him to just fuck with the site and its tiring reading through all the bullshit.

He thinks his "opinions" are facts. They are not. If he would just tone down the assholeness and arrogance a bit he'd prob be fine.

Just now, Wildcat said:

Because you cant avoid his shit. Hes fucking everywhere and shows up immediately to ruin any decent thread. Its like a game for him to just fuck with the site and its tiring reading through all the bullshit.

He thinks his "opinions" are facts. They are not. If he would just tone down the assholeness and arrogance a bit he'd prob be fine.

His game is over in november hopefully as he is one trick pony.

Just now, Dave said:

His game is over in november hopefully as he is one trick pony.

Na... He will find something else. Seriously it doesn't matter what it is. 

At least he isnt Frankie... That kid can go play in traffic. He might already be dead haven't heard from him recently. Eventually no matter who you are if you act like that shit will catch up to you.