Check your account email address ×

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

ckf

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

Just now, ckf said:

I've already told him to use the 'report post' button and that you and I would discuss the posts in question in the moderator panel. His response was that he didn't report posts.

Youre giving this guy way to much attention...

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've already told him to use the 'report post' button and that you and I would discuss the posts in question in the moderator panel. His response was that he didn't report posts.

Imagine a world where the police were supposed to solve crimes that aren't reported. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Never been in favor of banning anyone on any site.

I find it easy enough to either put someone on  ignore or just don't bother reading their posts if I don't like em.

But I guess if you're an owner or administrator of a site...it's a different animal.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Why? There's no such thing as voter fraud :lol:

Excellent point! Count them all...it's the American way. :lol:

Is there a waiting list all of a sudden for new members?  

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Never been in favor of banning anyone on any site.

I find it easy enough to either put someone on  ignore or just don't bother reading their posts if I don't like em.

But I guess if you're an owner or administrator of a site...it's a different animal.

Good post.  I don't need an ignore as I can weed through posts without getting offended but if I was to find myself in than flavour I can also leave.

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Looks like the whiny cunts lost.

Well, I'm not so sure this was a "win or lose" vote scenario.  More of an opinion consideration that management was nice enough to extend.  It really all hinges on what the plan is for the site whether or not certain members are "maintained" or not.  This is still a private operation and depending on what, or if, profitability or "break even" goals are in the works, well, members don't and shouldn't really get an "equal say".  Or did I miss the IPO announcement?

As far as the subject goes, he's the only one I've ever seen that actually damages his own reputation by being present.  It's why criminals are encouraged not to take the stand in their own defense.  He had people changing their votes to "yes".  O.o

:wall:

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I'm not so sure this was a "win or lose" vote scenario.  More of an opinion consideration that management was nice enough to extend.  It really all hinges on what the plan is for the site whether or not certain members are "maintained" or not.  This is still a private operation and depending on what, or if, profitability or "break even" goals are in the works, well, members don't and shouldn't really get an "equal say".  Or did I miss the IPO announcement?

As far as the subject goes, he's the only one I've ever seen that actually damages his own reputation by being present.  It's why criminals are encouraged not to take the stand in their own defense.  He had people changing their votes to "yes".  O.o

No he just played the victim card like "i am the one being attacked" which on 1 or 2 occasions may be true vs the 2,000 times he starts so much un necessary shit what do you expect. Have a conversation without losing your shit. The fact that ckf started this thread says it all IMO.

Even if someone posted some shit dont tell me didn't provoke that into happening over months of bullshit.

23 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

The same what goes for me? I didn't make some grand statement about leaving until after the election you old queen.

You take this stuff way to serious Jim, this election stuff goes on to long in this country, it should be a 6 month cycle start to finish. I'm going to the sled forum :bc: 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Serious question, are you this long winded in real life too?

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You take this stuff way to serious Jim, this election stuff goes on to long in this country, it should be a 6 month cycle start to finish. I'm going to the sled forum :bc: 

Hey your man said we are all morons and he was leaving....have fun at the sled forum Mr. Real Deal.

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Fuck i honestly didnt know anyone hangs out over there. :bc: I