Check your account email address ×

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

ckf

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Is it? The large majority here are republicans and many far right wing kooks....so most here don't like SR because he is the small minority from the left. 

And just like snopes, you pass off opinion as fact! Good job little buddy!

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Is it? The large majority here are republicans and many far right wing kooks....so most here don't like SR because he is the small minority from the left. 

he backs her 100% and that's bull chit..like she has not done anything wrong at all..just stfu anyways.

• Gold Member
Just now, Sludgey said:

He's trolling you guys and he's a basic as fuck troll. Act tough and add insults. Oooooooh!  Momo does a much better job 

Momo is a much much better troll.

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

he backs her 100% and that's bull chit..like she has not done anything wrong at all..just stfu anyways.

Cripes it's OK if your board hero Z  whateverthefuck his name is posts chopped photos of the guy?

who cares who he backs?

Edited by Mainecat

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yes, it is.  And actually, I don't see a majority of anything but Anti-Hillary backers.  For damn good reason.  SR is a impotent insect.

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

"Liberal"

So you think that's a bad name to call someone now? O.o

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Cripes it's OK if your board hero Z  whateverthefuck his name is posts chopped photos of the guy?

who cares who he backs?

You want one?  Clearly you don't because you aren't stupid enough to act like a punk bitch on here then have your personal shit plastered all over the web..under the same screen name!  :lol:  What a tool!  :lmao: Who does that and risks family, career, reputation (well, not in his case) and ultimately personal harm?  Idiots do that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Never understood why that is a slur to someone on the left. :dunno:

Well, it's morphed into something a bit far from what it was supposed to be.  Truth is, I'm pretty much a liberal.  But not in the sense that I throw it around either.  At one time, "nigger"  didn't have much of a negative connotation.  Same with "gay".  And on the bizarro/backwards side of things, "racist" used to be negative but now it just means anti-liberal or anti-Dem.   O.o

IT'S A CRAZY WORLD!

Edited by Zambroski

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, it is.  And actually, I don't see a majority of anything but Anti-Hillary backers.  For damn good reason.  SR is a impotent insect.

So you think that's a bad name to call someone now? O.o

You want one?  Clearly you don't because you aren't stupid enough to act like a punk bitch on here then have your personal shit plastered all over the web..under the same screen name!  :lol:  What a tool!  :lmao: Who does that and risks family, career, reputation (well, not in his case) and ultimately personal harm?  Idiots do that.

One of your minions pm'd it to you and to be cool with your tard friends here you posted it like the child you are.

idiots DO THAT

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

One of your minions pm'd it to you and to be cool with your tard friends here you posted it like the child you are.

idiots DO THAT

Nope.  I gathered all of it from his posts here.  Had it all in almost no time.  I was AMAZED at the sheer stupidity.  

Stop being such a whiny victim MC.  Or I mean "liberal". :lol: AND YOU AREN'T EVEN THE SUBJECT!  FInd a better fight to champion.

Edited by Zambroski

39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

who cares who he backs?

stfu dumb ass..you're reading comp sucks..the mother fucker won't say one bad thing about her..that gets old fast.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Personally, I see no use for him, but, I'm relatively new here so this is gonna hinge more on what the "good ol' boys" think.

I see him as nothing more than an agitator and instigator in every thread.  He is there for that purpose and that purpose alone.  He is, by definition, the perfect forum troll.  I see him turning away members (current and prospective alike), along with turning good threads into shit flinging disasters upon his first post.  His attitude is amazingly narcissistic in that he thinks nothing of demeaning members along with this site in his little "I need attention" tantrums.  There is a reason he gets "canned" from other sites without much thought.  And if this wasn't enough, his constant badgering of ownership, just about daring for a ban, would do it for me.

None of us are angels here (well most aren't), but most of us here are of somewhat like minds and here for fun, and some "camaraderie"..... even if we do enjoy "needling" each other pretty good along the way. Many do not want to deal with the constant child like behavior of one that makes us all roll our eyes back into our heads.

Undoubtedly, he'll see this poll as a "dig" against him because of his political views...and that's not it.  It's because he's a complete and arrogant ass constantly.  Again...by his own design.  And if a member cannot bring any benefit, wit, comedy, intelligence or other to a site at all, then.....well, what's the point of him being here?  Other than to just :stirthepot:.

So....if you haven't figured out my vote by now, well......O.o  It's above.  :lol:

Oh, Joe, if somebody can talk him into meeting me, I'll gladly buy the beer.  :D

I'd do a sled ride with you and blowrider this winter if you're buying beer.

Edited by Fireball 440