Check your account email address ×

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

ckf

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

Just now, ckf said:

I understand you and Mark don't see eye to eye, but there are a lot of good guys over on TBP :bc:

Yup there is...and from chatting with a few...none have mentioned slope.....they said its the hcs guys that stop them from coming here......so there goes your theory.

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't have a problem ignoring his posts without having him on ignore. The issue I have is as all of the hatred he brings to the forum. How many former members avoid the place because of him? If you were a potential new member would you join after reading one of his posts? Personally I would love to see more of a balance here with more dems posting :dunno:   

Those guys who ran off are the ones that killed the original site. Not snow rider and not zoso. They need to be protected so they went somewhere they feel safe. Snow rider brings way more entertainment value than those pussies do. This place would be boring without him. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dave said:

Wolverton....Webber....

For shits and goggles go look at the Driftbustas accts previous posts before Mark outed himself.....they are no different then anything slope has posted.

I feel like I missed something. 

Mark was driftbusta?

I'm not reading this whole thread and I can't recall if I said this yet.....

But of course SR should not be banned and anyone that cried already and requested this should just stfu. This is the type of shit that brought the other site down.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

But of course SR should not be banned and anyone that cried already and requested this should just stfu. This is the type of shit that brought the other site down.

you ever heard of a democratic society?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yeah and funny how cfk brought up that Rob sold hcs because of Wolfie and Wolfie was the final nail in the fsce coffin. Dude is a cancer...

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Those guys who ran off are the ones that killed the original site. Not snow rider and not zoso. They need to be protected so they went somewhere they feel safe. Snow rider brings way more entertainment value than those pussies do. This place would be boring without him. 

You fucking people act like this site or that site is some kind of exclusive club one must belong to exclusively. I'm almost thinking that's a bigger issue than whom is whom and what was said.

The smartest people here are the ones belong to both sites. I come here to lay out political and CE posts almost exclusively. I know replies will be crass, deflections, sometimes personal and meant to hurt. It's a knock down drag out octagon where anything goes. And I expect that. When I want to have a conversation dialed back to some degree, to post non-political/news, and post with people on a whole I actually ride with.

Point your fingers, play your games, blame the other guy.

There is bullshit butthurt from Rob all the way down the chain, and from Mark all  the way down the chain, from everyone on up the chain. No one is immune or not to blame.

Anyone who saw the Naked and Afraid 40 Day challenge gets it. 3 groups in fucking Africa find their way to each other a form a tribe. Everyone is happy and extatic that as a group, they have a better chance at 'survival'. Within 3 days, fights over leadership and who is this or that basically tears the group apart.

That was when food, water and protection were at stake, and they still fought and the group splintered. Human nature is what it is, no matter the situation. To think membership in a website is a 'character flaw' is absurd on it's face in this context..... in my opinion anyway.

Grow the fuck up instead of growing bullshit hate and discontent over something so fucking lame.

Just now, Snake said:

You fucking people act like this site or that site is some kind of exclusive club one must belong to exclusively. I'm almost thinking that's a bigger issue than whom is whom and what was said.

The smartest people here are the ones belong to both sites. I come here to lay out political and CE posts almost exclusively. I know replies will be crass, deflections, sometimes personal and meant to hurt. It's a knock down drag out octagon where anything goes. And I expect that. When I want to have a conversation dialed back to some degree, to post non-political/news, and post with people on a whole I actually ride with.

Point your fingers, play your games, blame the other guy.

There is bullshit butthurt from Rob all the way down the chain, and from Mark all  the way down the chain, from everyone on up the chain. No one is immune or not to blame.

Anyone who saw the Naked and Afraid 40 Day challenge gets it. 3 groups in fucking Africa find their way to each other a form a tribe. Everyone is happy and extatic that as a group, they have a better chance at 'survival'. Within 3 days, fights over leadership and who is this or that basically tears the group apart.

That was when food, water and protection were at stake, and they still fought and the group splintered. Human nature is what it is, no matter the situation. To think membership in a website is a 'character flaw' is absurd on it's face in this context..... in my opinion anyway.

Grow the fuck up instead of growing bullshit hate and discontent over something so fucking lame.

That is all true , but I miss the dynamic of us all being on one site. Its different now and both sites suffered from the personalities being divided up

• Like 3