Check your account email address ×

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

ckf

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

You fucking people act like this site or that site is some kind of exclusive club one must belong to exclusively. I'm almost thinking that's a bigger issue than whom is whom and what was said.

The smartest people here are the ones belong to both sites. I come here to lay out political and CE posts almost exclusively. I know replies will be crass, deflections, sometimes personal and meant to hurt. It's a knock down drag out octagon where anything goes. And I expect that. When I want to have a conversation dialed back to some degree, to post non-political/news, and post with people on a whole I actually ride with.

Point your fingers, play your games, blame the other guy.

There is bullshit butthurt from Rob all the way down the chain, and from Mark all  the way down the chain, from everyone on up the chain. No one is immune or not to blame.

Anyone who saw the Naked and Afraid 40 Day challenge gets it. 3 groups in fucking Africa find their way to each other a form a tribe. Everyone is happy and extatic that as a group, they have a better chance at 'survival'. Within 3 days, fights over leadership and who is this or that basically tears the group apart.

That was when food, water and protection were at stake, and they still fought and the group splintered. Human nature is what it is, no matter the situation. To think membership in a website is a 'character flaw' is absurd on it's face in this context..... in my opinion anyway.

Grow the fuck up instead of growing bullshit hate and discontent over something so fucking lame.

You jumped out of a plane piggyback with hcs sucks on your hand.....you are the biggest this site that site guy there ever was.....just stfu up you hyprocrite.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That is all true , but I miss the dynamic of us all being on one site. Its different now and both sites suffered from the personalities being divided up

Personally, I like it. Like I said, I go to the site that fits my mood on the subject. SO REFRESHING the first post after a thread is started not to see Slope with a completely irrelevant turd drop. Then play the 'you called me a name first' crap. How fucking juvenile is that?

Think you will see me post pics of anything very personal in nature here? Never again, count on that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, Dave said:

Yup there is...and from chatting with a few...none have mentioned slope.....they said its the hcs guys that stop them from coming here......so there goes your theory.

In addition to you and Slope the HCS guys you mean :news: 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Personally, I like it. Like I said, I go to the site that fits my mood on the subject. SO REFRESHING the first post after a thread is started not to see Slope with a completely irrelevant turd drop. Then play the 'you called me a name first' crap. How fucking juvenile is that?

Think you will see me post pics of anything very personal in nature here? Never again, count on that.

that is the price of a totally unmoderated open forum

1 minute ago, Dave said:

You jumped out of a plane piggyback with hcs sucks on your hand.....you are the biggest this site that site guy there ever was.....just stfu up you hyprocrite.

I've grown up in the world of site wars, as most here have. HCS went fucking corporate, and Rob had his meltdown. In the grand scheme of things, what is the big fucking deal?

I seem to have gone on with my online life, while you feel that is a festering boil that needs rescabbing every now and then.

I'll ask again, what are you, 12?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that is the price of a totally unmoderated open forum

Absolutely. Agree 100%.

And I think as a rule, my summation of the 2 sites is spot on; on site seems to be able to mix the semi-personal and the political without it getting overly personal. One site doesn't. I post accordingly.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

I don't have a problem ignoring his posts without having him on ignore. The issue I have is as all of the hatred he brings to the forum. How many former members avoid the place because of him? If you were a potential new member would you join after reading one of his posts? Personally I would love to see more of a balance here with more dems posting :dunno:   

Well they won't let him join their site so that's very telling. SnowRider is about as far left on here as they come IMO but I'm not sure he brings any balance to the forum at all simple because his attitude, demeanor and posting style. If he was capable of somewhat ration discussions or debates he'd bring a lot of balance but he has way too short of a fuse and often times none at all. The ones that did in fact bring balance just happen to be posting on TBP more lately.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Absolutely. Agree 100%.

And I think as a rule, my summation of the 2 sites is spot on; on site seems to be able to mix the semi-personal and the political without it getting overly personal. One site doesn't. I post accordingly.

Agree ....although I never posted anything that I thought was overly personal from my perspective. I shared pics of family and friends and took shit for a lot of stuff but it was all harmless. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Agree ....although I never posted anything that I thought was overly personal from my perspective. I shared pics of family and friends and took shit for a lot of stuff but it was all harmless

Therein lies the problem.... what is 'harmless' on one is 'ammunition' on the other.

50 minutes ago, Snake said:

I've grown up in the world of site wars, as most here have. HCS went fucking corporate, and Rob had his meltdown. In the grand scheme of things, what is the big fucking deal?

I seem to have gone on with my online life, while you feel that is a festering boil that needs rescabbing every now and then.

I'll ask again, what are you, 12?

You hold more grudges then anyone..... :lol:

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Yup there is...and from chatting with a few...none have mentioned slope.....they said its the hcs guys that stop them from coming here......so there goes your theory.

What have the HCS guys done to warrant that.:lol:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Those guys who ran off are the ones that killed the original site. Not snow rider and not zoso. They need to be protected so they went somewhere they feel safe. Snow rider brings way more entertainment value than those pussies do. This place would be boring without him. 

:goodpost:

3 hours ago, Snake said:

You fucking people act like this site or that site is some kind of exclusive club one must belong to exclusively. I'm almost thinking that's a bigger issue than whom is whom and what was said.

The smartest people here are the ones belong to both sites. I come here to lay out political and CE posts almost exclusively. I know replies will be crass, deflections, sometimes personal and meant to hurt. It's a knock down drag out octagon where anything goes. And I expect that. When I want to have a conversation dialed back to some degree, to post non-political/news, and post with people on a whole I actually ride with.

Point your fingers, play your games, blame the other guy.

There is bullshit butthurt from Rob all the way down the chain, and from Mark all  the way down the chain, from everyone on up the chain. No one is immune or not to blame.

Anyone who saw the Naked and Afraid 40 Day challenge gets it. 3 groups in fucking Africa find their way to each other a form a tribe. Everyone is happy and extatic that as a group, they have a better chance at 'survival'. Within 3 days, fights over leadership and who is this or that basically tears the group apart.

That was when food, water and protection were at stake, and they still fought and the group splintered. Human nature is what it is, no matter the situation. To think membership in a website is a 'character flaw' is absurd on it's face in this context..... in my opinion anyway.

Grow the fuck up instead of growing bullshit hate and discontent over something so fucking lame.

Hey you typically have nothing good to say to me and I don't fucking cry about it and vote to have you banned or run away to somewhere I won't get my feelings hurt. If you want to have a serious and civil conversation with me I am totally agreeable and capable of doing that. But that's not why people come here.

I don't really have any personal hatred towards anyone on here or there. However when it came down to it some just couldn't handle the shit talk and really let their cunt flags fly. And now that those cunts are gone I think the dynamic here has improved. 

I could give examples but I'm just going to be a grown up instead... :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Hey you typically have nothing good to say to me and I don't fucking cry about it and vote to have you banned or run away to somewhere I won't get my feelings hurt. If you want to have a serious and civil conversation with me I am totally agreeable and capable of doing that. But that's not why people come here.

I don't really have any personal hatred towards anyone on here or there. However when it came down to it some just couldn't handle the shit talk and really let their cunt flags fly. And now that those cunts are gone I think the dynamic here has improved. 

Wiggety word

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I agree.

We don't need a moderated site here, perhaps they do since they can't control their emotions.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Dave said:

The crybabies can dish it out but cant take it.

And that's the whole point of this thread. It's the fucking internet, if you are getting too pissed off step back, take a breath and change your strategy. Nobody wins a fight by yelling louder than the other guy. 

Even as big of a miserable cunt zoso was, if you ignored him he went away. It's the bitches who kept trying to one up him that lost their minds. Because zoso would take the argument straight into the gutter and drag you with him. 

Just now, Anler said:

And that's the whole point of this thread. It's the fucking internet, if you are getting too pissed off step back, take a breath and change your strategy. Nobody wins a fight by yelling louder than the other guy. 

Even as big of a miserable cunt zoso was, if you ignored him he went away. It's the bitches who kept trying to one up him that lost their minds. Because zoso would take the argument straight into the gutter and drag you with him. 

:bc

I see driftbusta wolfies logged on....he should be making a crybaby one upping statement soon. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Again well said.

I would much rather be part of a site that accepts SR than one that refuses to join because of him.  Even though I don't think much of him.  Let him burn his bridges.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dave said:

:bc

I see driftbusta wolfies logged on....he should be making a crybaby one upping statement soon. :lol:

I wonder which "grown up" ran over and told him we were talking about him... :news::lol:

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Again well said.

I would much rather be part of a site that accepts SR than one that refuses to join because of him.  Even though I don't think much of him.  Let him burn his bridges.

He likes Hillary Clinton, how much more fucked up can a person be? :lol: