Check your account email address ×

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

ckf

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Interesting read.  Like most everyone else - I'm here to state my opinion.  If you don't like it....tough shit...and since most disagree with me - I'm a lightning rod as I'm willing to converse with people in the same manner they converse with me.  I've been called more names and insulted more than anyone on the forum....and I simply don't care as it's nothing more than a forum.  It's fodder at its finest.  As my PM's can show..some take this place way to serious. 

The poll should really be about banning Z.  Using a child's name, posting an address, and insulting a spouses profession is beyond the bounds of the simple rules on this site.  I get a short vacation for referencing a spouse with a dick.....not knowing if the spouse even exists or if the troll is even married.....but the aforementioned is ignored.  Unlike the real forum troll with 85,000 + posts that nobody knows I refuse to report posts.  It's obvious my personal info was PM'd to members on this site just like 1250 sent it to everyone on the original FSCE.  

The fact the poll was even started illustrates how close freedomsledder is to becoming TBP.  I'll continue to address posters as they address me and highlight the forum hypocrisy....if admin wants to ban me......so be it :bc: 

I agree. Good post. 

Interesting read.  Like most everyone else - I'm here to state my opinion.  If you don't like it....tough shit...and since most disagree with me - I'm a lightning rod as I'm willing to converse with people in the same manner they converse with me.  I've been called more names and insulted more than anyone on the forum....and I simply don't care as it's nothing more than a forum.  It's fodder at its finest.  As my PM's can show..some take this place way to serious. 

The poll should really be about banning Z.  Using a child's name, posting an address, and insulting a spouses profession is beyond the bounds of the simple rules on this site.  I get a short vacation for referencing a spouse with a dick.....not knowing if the spouse even exists or if the troll is even married.....but the aforementioned is ignored.  Unlike the real forum troll with 85,000 + posts that nobody knows I refuse to report posts.  It's obvious my personal info was PM'd to members on this site just like 1250 sent it to everyone on the original FSCE.  

The fact the poll was even started illustrates how close freedomsledder is to becoming TBP.  I'll continue to address posters as they address me and highlight the forum hypocrisy....if admin wants to ban me......so be it :bc: 

:lies:and more :lies:from Taintrider :nuts: 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Any linersl in here is treated with votriol.  Even Vinnie gets his balls busted just because he's pragmatic and he doesn't call very many people names.  I fire back :bc:    So get s grip Bon.....nice pic :lol: 

image.jpeg

You really need to learn to use a spell checker if you're going to use fancy words like "vitriol". It makes you look dumb and you're not impressing anyone.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

One of your minions pm'd it to you and to be cool with your tard friends here you posted it like the child you are.

idiots DO THAT

You do realize that you can "right click" on any image and then click "google search image" and google will find anything to do with that pic that is on the internet..It's not rocket science bro, 2nd graders learn that shit..

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You do realize that you can "right click" on any image and then click "google search image" and google will find anything to do with that pic that is on the internet..It's not rocket science bro, 2nd graders learn that shit..

Those clowns arnt the sharpest knives in the drawer you know :nuts: 

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Covering for your buddy? 

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

One of your minions pm'd it to you and to be cool with your tard friends here you posted it like the child you are.

idiots DO THAT

Just now, Mainecat said:

Covering for your buddy? 

No, it's simple, I did it the other day when that pic was posted of SR.. Right click, google search image, and wow, all his info pops up..Go back in that thread any try it..like I said its not frigging rocket science..It's knowing how to use a computer..

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

No, it's simple, I did it the other day when that pic was posted of SR.. Right click, google search image, and wow, all his info pops up..Go back in that thread any try it..like I said its not frigging rocket science..It's knowing how to use a computer..

It's a menu item in Chrome :lmao: 

I'm not for banning people unless personal info is shared. Or attacks on people's family's.

But realize this, if you ban SR, you are effectively banning MC too because he won't have anyone to hold him up or tell him what to say. If you ban any of the "right winger kooks" life goes on here. Nobody will miss a beat. But banning SR means 1/2 of the liberals here will be gone. 

17 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It's a menu item in Chrome :lmao: 

I was gonna try and type up a six word, 29 syllable name you may call these type of people for being so stupid...but it just looked weird.  I just don't have your skills.  Do you offer classes?  Can everybody be called a "ballsack" or do you reserve names for certain people?

Keep up the fine work!

:lmao::bc:

21 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's unbelievable how idiotic people are.  And the idiot was just bragging a while back about posting pics of his wife's ass.  It is absolutely MIND BOGGLING!  But I guess when you are so busy "moving the needle" that certain really fucking important things NOT TO DO...slip right out of ones leaky head.

:lol:

Edited by Zambroski

This post is laughable. You'll continue to address people like they address you??? You are such a poor picked on victim. Lmao

28 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The fact he posted it is the point. Keep supporting the idiot.

54 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Any linersl in here is treated with votriol.  Even Vinnie gets his balls busted just because he's pragmatic and he doesn't call very many people names.  I fire back :bc:    So get s grip Bon.....nice pic :lol: 

i get along with vince just fine.

38 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Blownlightbulbrider is giving daive a run for his for "look at me" threads

what dave?:lol:

13 minutes ago, Legend said:

I'm not for banning people unless personal info is shared. Or attacks on people's family's.

But realize this, if you ban SR, you are effectively banning MC too because he won't have anyone to hold him up or tell him what to say. If you ban any of the "right winger kooks" life goes on here. Nobody will miss a beat. But banning SR means 1/2 of the liberals here will be gone. 

Pay attention goob. SR supports Clinton....I do not.

Just now, Mainecat said:

I dont think Z is an idiot. IMO he is a pretty nice guy. He has always been fair to me as a mod on hcs, I have gotten out of line on there and he respectfully pm'd me. I dont have anything bad to say about the guy. 

Just now, Mainecat said:

Exactly!  Wait....you were talking about You, rIght?

You know MC, there are complete imbeciles on both ends (all ends) of the political and social spectrum.  Just because somebody may align themselves more to my liking doesn't make me a fan of theirs, and certainly doesn't prompt me to come to their rescue when they act like the fools they are.  Aren't you a little too "mature" for someone my age to be pointing this out to you?  Do you notice that Vince rarely comes to the rescue of somebody getting their ass handed to them on here for being a tool?

We all understand that your guy "sold out" and that makes you feel "icky", but pick your battles and think before you post.  Especially like starting a thread that your are leaving here until after the elections because you are sick of the abuse.  O.o  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly!  Wait....you were talking about You, rIght?

You know MC, there are complete imbeciles on both ends (all ends) of the political and social spectrum.  Just because somebody may align themselves more to my liking doesn't make me a fan of theirs, and certainly doesn't prompt me to come to their rescue when they act like the fools they are.  Aren't you a little too "mature" for someone my age to be pointing this out to you?  Do you notice that Vince rarely comes to the rescue of somebody getting their ass handed to them on here for being a tool?

We all understand that your guy "sold out" and that makes you feel "icky", but pick your battles and think before you post.  Especially like starting a thread that your are leaving here until after the elections because you are sick of the abuse.  O.o  

Your condescending act is hilarious to anyone who sees right through you.

you go with your schtick here.

Edited by Mainecat

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your condescending act is hilarious to anyone who sees right through you.

you go with your schtick here.

It's not an act.  I am actually being very condescending toward you.  You didn't pick that up?  Oh, and it's spelled "shtick".  

Just stop it.  Please?

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

So that shirt is not photoshopped?

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I can tell you when it relates to our debates you almost always are the first to come out and attempt to sling insults.   I stated a number of times I do not agree with researching and posting personal info.   Anyone who does it should be reprimanded.   I do think its hypocritical you using supposedly a picture of Momo that he didn't volunteer himself as your avy.  You are only trying to do that as an insult.

Reality is the more you come out slinging names first the more people are going dislike you.   You are not seeing why people think you are a douche, its not because of your positions, its because of how you always resort to childish posts.

Edited by Highmark