Check your account email address ×

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

ckf

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I can tell you when it relates to our debates you almost always are the first to come out and attempt to sling insults.   I stated a number of times I do not agree with researching and posting personal info.   Anyone who does it should be reprimanded.   I do think its hypocritical you using supposedly a picture of Momo that he didn't volunteer himself as your avy.  You are only trying to do that as an insult.

We will see if there's any blow back from the from admin.  I doubt it as it's still about who says it and not what is said.  Momo denies it being him so it's not s biggie....more of a joke.  Nobody knows if it is him or not....just s random pic according to Momo. 

On August 4, 2016 at 11:23 AM, Zambroski said:

Holy fucking PATHETIC!   :lol::lol:Oh, let's do this one for sure!

An  ode to Hillary:

"My name is Emma.  I am a 14 year old living in Wau-pucker, WI.  My hero is a lying, treasonous, backstabbing, pandering politician named Hillary Clinton.  I love her because those are the traits my parents have, and try to teach and instill in me.  As my daddy always says, it's not the morals or integrity that are important, it's what you can get away with while cheating and lying.  And my daddy is smart because he tells me he single handedly rules the internet forum board called Freedom Sledder and teaches those on there how to be more intelligent.  He also says he is the toughest guy on the internet.  Right after Hillary Clinton......my daddy is my #2 hero."

.......a whole god damn family of losers and soon to be losers.

I'm sure admin is cool with this.  Again - simply pointing out the forum hypocrisy and fake outrage. 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I can tell you when it relates to our debates you almost always are the first to come out and attempt to sling insults.   I stated a number of times I do not agree with researching and posting personal info.   Anyone who does it should be reprimanded.   I do think its hypocritical you using supposedly a picture of Momo that he didn't volunteer himself as your avy.  You are only trying to do that as an insult.

Reality is the more you come out slinging names first the more people are going dislike you.   You are not seeing why people think you are a douche, its not because of your positions, its because of how you always resort to childish posts.

This reminds me of the scene in Gran Torino where Clint is explaining how to talk in the barbershop and the kid just throws out insults. 

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

You signed up then came out of the gate in full blown asshole mode.....both times now trying to always make an impression. We'll you did but nobody is actually inpressed. 

You made your bed now "lie" in it.

Yup!

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Covering for your buddy? 

As do you. 

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your condescending act is hilarious to anyone who sees right through you.

you go with your schtick here.

LOL! look in a mirror.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I'm sure admin is cool with this.  Again - simply pointing out the forum hypocrisy and fake outrage. 

If you don't like the way this place is run you are welcome to leave. I can tell you right now that I am not going to put up with you taking shots at me.

That was funny as hell.  Lot's of great comments on that.  And perfectly within the rules.

Man...is this your deal now?  Gonna try and make me the topic of discussion?  How's that gonna work?  Look, we all understand that Momo got you banned.  But, trying to get back at him by attacking me is not gonna get you anywhere.  If you had or have any issues with my posts, that is what the "report post" link is for.  Then, site mods and admins decide where it goes.  You trying to make some type of weird deflection here just looks sad and pathetic.  You really just don't see how any of this really works do you?  You just do not "get it".

Grow up and be a man.

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

We will see if there's any blow back from the from admin.  I doubt it as it's still about who says it and not what is said.  Momo denies it being him so it's not s biggie....more of a joke.  Nobody knows if it is him or not....just s random pic according to Momo. 

Personal is personal.  If there is a chance its him and he didn't supply it you shouldn't have it as your avi.   Repeatedly passing on private stuff is as bad as someone researching and finding it.  I do recall you posting that picture of yourself.  

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This reminds me of the scene in Gran Torino where Clint is explaining how to talk in the barbershop and the kid just throws out insults. 

I loved that part.  That's how me and my friends talk to each other.  It's funny as hell and really, if we weren't insulting each other...that would be MORE insulting.

That was a great movie.  Clint is gonna be missed tremendously when it is his time to go.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That was funny as hell.  Lot's of great comments on that.  And perfectly within the rules.

Man...is this your deal now?  Gonna try and make me the topic of discussion?  How's that gonna work?  Look, we all understand that Momo got you banned.  But, trying to get back at him by attacking me is not gonna get you anywhere.  If you had or have any issues with my posts, that is what the "report post" link is for.  Then, site mods and admins decide where it goes.  You trying to make some type of weird deflection here just looks sad and pathetic.  You really just don't see how any of this really works do you?  You just do not "get it".

Grow up and be a man.

I don't report posts.  And quite frankly I don't care what happens with it....simply putiing your childish stupidity amd insults on full display. You're new here and don't understand where the line is.  Many of us have shared personal info and pics of our kids, wives, sledding trips, and interests - we insult the shit out of each other - but are capable of complimenting each other's shared interests and family.  You try too hard to be cool on here and it's almost painful to witness your utter stupidity.  You're the new Mach Z amd that's not a compliment :lol:   

Very few have remained anonymous on here - freeloader and Momo to name a couple.   

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I loved that part.  That's how me and my friends talk to each other.  It's funny as hell and really, if we weren't insulting each other...that would be MORE insulting.

That was a great movie.  Clint is gonna be missed tremendously when it is his time to go.

What are you gonna do throw out compliments to each other.  That is just gay.

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don't report posts.  And quite frankly I don't care what happens with it....simply putiing your childish stupidity amd insults on full display. You're new here and don't understand where the line is.  Many of us have shared personal info and pics of our kids, wives, sledding trips, and interests - we insult the shit out of each other - but are capable of complimenting each other's shared interests and family.  You try too hard to be cool on here and it's almost painful to witness your utter stupidity.  You're the new Mach Z amd that's not a compliment :lol:   

Very few have remained anonymous on here - freeloader and Momo to name a couple.   

You know what the big difference is between you and all others here that have volunteered their personal information?  You don't do you? Again...you just do not "get it".  It's why you get dismissed from other sites.  Quite frankly, you insulting this site and it's Admin staff is INCREDULOUS!  They are allowing you to stay and throw your tantrums like the little whiny brat that you are....and in turn, you insult them?  Where else are you gonna go and act like this.  CERTAINLY, NOWHERE IN PERSON.

And for Christ's sakes!  Stop with the "i don't report posts" spiel.  Just report them....stop reposting and whining about it while you are trying to take the heat off of yourself.  Again, "getting it" would make you understand why nobody is coming to your defense when you are being insulted within the gray area of the rules.

Edited by Zambroski

I point out the obvious and many have a problem dealing with it. :lol: This site is filled with right wing lunatics and it's a compliment to be disliked.  It's fun to push your buttons by simply posting current and factual information.  The simple facts of the day are enough to incite responses filled with insults. :bc: When I respond in kind the fake outrage begins :lol: 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Zamboni at a minimum has twice your IQ Taintrider :news: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know what the big difference is between you and all others here that have volunteered their personal information?  You don't do you? Again...you just do not "get it".  It's why you get dismissed from other sites.  Quite frankly, you insulting this site and it's Admin staff is INCREDULOUS!  They are allowing you to stay and throw your tantrums like the little whiny brat that you are....and in turn, you insult them?  Where else are you gonna go and act like this.  CERTAINLY, NOWHERE IN PERSON.

Hey Einstein - answer your own questions :lol:  

I point out the obvious and many have a problem dealing with it. :lol: This site is filled with right wing lunatics and it's a compliment to be disliked.  It's fun to push your buttons by simply posting current and factual information.  The simple facts of the day are enough to incite responses filled with insults. :bc: When I respond in kind the fake outrage begins :lol: 

:nuts: Boot him.   He is the quickest to sling insults.   He hasn't learned shit.  

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And for Christ's sakes!  Stop with the "i don't report posts" spiel.  Just report them....stop reposting and whining about it while you are trying to take the heat off of yourself.  Again, "getting it" would make you understand why nobody is coming to your defense when you are being insulted within the gray area of the rules.

You know what?  I'm gonna give you some really good advice here.  I'd go to the admin staff and ask (beg) for a dup account.  Let "Snowrider" die.  He's world renowned as a "Class A douche bag".  Then, if you can do it, start over with a new name and better attitude.  I've seen that work really well for a lot of forum members.  But the big question is, are you capable?  Can you not act like a arrogant, narcissistic, disrespectful child under a different name?

:dunno:

He tried that once. 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You know what?  I'm gonna give you some really good advice here.  I'd go to the admin staff and ask (beg) for a dup account.  Let "Snowrider" die.  He's world renowned as a "Class A douche bag".  Then, if you can do it, start over with a new name and better attitude.  I've seen that work really well for a lot of forum members.  But the big question is, are you capable?  Can you not act like a arrogant, narcissistic, disrespectful child under a different name?

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

can you even post one thing that you don't agree with hillary on,my guess is no...and that chit is old that you agree with everything she has said and done..that's why you are looked at as a idiot and a fake.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:nuts: Boot him.   He is the quickest to sling insults.   He hasn't learned shit.  

:lol: gotta rule for that? :lmao: the site is rampant with insults and gotta love the fake outrage.  Many of you right wing lunatics want another TBP where your feelings aren't hurt and your opinions aren't challenged.  Typical of insecure low IQ right wingers.  

:baby:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

:lmao: 

:lol: 

Do you live in a vacuum.... :lol: 

:lol: gotta rule for that? :lmao: the site is rampant with insults and gotta love the fake outrage.  Many of you right wing lunatics want another TBP where your feelings aren't hurt and your opinions aren't challenged.  Typical of insecure low IQ right wingers.  

:baby:

I haven't seen a "right wing lunatic" or "nutjob" on here so far.  Maybe that's part of your problem.  You are finding (making) enemies to whatever your weird cause is that aren't even there.

And if the "right wing nut jobs" are on the far right of the idiotic political spectrum, guess who represents the far left?  Yep.....that's you sweet pea.