Check your account email address ×

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

ckf

Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should SnowRider be banned from FreedomSledder?

On 9/8/2016 at 6:07 PM, Cold War said:

I vote no.  This is the best site on the net because you don't have to worry about being banned. Don't play with a turd and then bitch about getting shit on your hands.

EXACTLY .   I don't care for Gregs posting style and attitude so I don't bother with him. And guess what........... he returns that by not bothering with me .      So to blame him for the shitshow that some of these threads turn into is pretty funny .   :bc:

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

EXACTLY .   I don't care for Gregs posting style and attitude so I don't bother with him. And guess what........... he returns that by not bothering with me .      So to blame him for the shitshow that some of these threads turn into is pretty funny .   :bc:

Nobody much bothers with money grubbing fucking hooknosed scum :finger: 

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

21 sensitive pussies on this forum. Time for you pussies to put your big girl panties on...

Hey!  Your AVI is gay!  You must be uber fast on the lake and wide open spaces!  Learn how to ride you fucking nimrod.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Decisions.

7fbb0507a5f01f54b6a54fc39235213a.jpg

Poor Rex.  Jesus deserved his fate.  Rex never hurt anyone.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey!  Your AVI is gay!  You must be uber fast on the lake and wide open spaces!  Learn how to ride you fucking nimrod.

His avi is the Legendary Jesus sled beating the mighty 30plus hp AC procross 800 in a drag race race.... :bc:

Edited by Dave

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

21 sensitive pussies on this forum. Time for you pussies to put your big girl panties on...

Bout sums it up! 

If you guys can't stand him or hate him that much then just puss out and put him in ignore...Problem solved 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Bout sums it up! 

If you guys can't stand him or hate him that much then just puss out and put him in ignore...Problem solved 

I don't have a problem ignoring his posts without having him on ignore. The issue I have is as all of the hatred he brings to the forum. How many former members avoid the place because of him? If you were a potential new member would you join after reading one of his posts? Personally I would love to see more of a balance here with more dems posting :dunno:   

Just now, ckf said:

I don't have a problem ignoring his posts without having him on ignore. The issue I have is as all of the hatred he brings to the forum. How many former members avoid the place because of him? If you were a potential new member would you join after reading one of his posts? Personally I would love to see more of a balance here with more dems posting :dunno:   

Those type of people will always have an issue....with something...or somebody.

Just now, ckf said:

What type of people?

Wolverton....Webber....

For shits and goggles go look at the Driftbustas accts previous posts before Mark outed himself.....they are no different then anything slope has posted.

Just now, Dave said:

Wolverton....Webber....

For shits and goggles go look at the Driftbustas accts previous posts before Mark outed himself.....they are no different then anything slope has posted.

I understand you and Mark don't see eye to eye, but there are a lot of good guys over on TBP :bc: