Check your account email address ×

Need a new vehicle for the wife

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Look at that hoodscoop!!!!  What the fuck is that other shit hanging out of the hood?  

Oh, I’m converted.  After 20+ years of Chevy trucks, yep...Toyota for me please!  Wife’s suv also!

The kids mom had a Rav4, I had zero issue driving it..Only thing with the Toyota V8 vehicles is the gas mileage,..I'm liking my Denali, it's been solid, just rear pads and rotors with 75k on the ticket..Its at the point to send it though while I can make money on it..My GMC rep called me Friday..Big rebates on 2018's.....................

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The kids mom had a Rav4, I had zero issue driving it..Only thing with the Toyota V8 vehicles is the gas mileage,..I'm liking my Denali, it's been solid, just rear pads and rotors with 75k on the ticket..Its at the point to send it though while I can make money on it..My GMC rep called me Friday..Big rebates on 2018's.....................

Gm is circling the toilet bowl again and will looking to another bailout from Joe tax payer 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Gm is circling the toilet bowl again and will looking to another bailout from Joe tax payer 

I don’t know about that but I can’t stand their idiotic commercials.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Way to bring politics into it..smh...

I'll probably buy another, I looked at a Nissan, liked it other than the sales person and the lame sales game he attempted to play unsuccessfully..

2 hours ago, thewayout said:

Not arguing that and I agree but I think it has a reasonable amount of space. It’s not a minivan and it’s much more refined than an Acadia or traverse IMO not to mention easier to find with awd or 4wd. 

You can also get the hemi in grand cherokees, no V8 option in the gm equivalents. 8 speed is standard, V6 has almost 300hp. 

Grand Cherokees are really nice these days! The hemi option is super horny. 

Just now, Snake said:

Black with the beige Landau top. Buckets with console, 3.1 V6.

My bud had an 85 with a 305. Black. Was a sharp looking car back in the day. Especially compared to what they did to them in the 90's. 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is how to gay up a truck.

IMG_9915-640x440.jpg

that is how,to keep your shit dry and not need to shovel off then bust out the ice chunks off a roll up top every time it snows 

I use to care now I don't give 2 shits . only people who go e 2 shits,what you drive are young stupid girls and guys,I am not fucking either one .

my wife has always loved wagons not sur why but it is her thing hates SUV though . I did not like wagons much in the past but they grow on you I guess .mobil storage units 

that said have you looked at older 4matic e  class wagons . you can find pretty cheep and if the person had all the mercedes scheduled maint the thing is fucking gold and will run out past 300k no prob 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

My bud had an 85 with a 305. Black. Was a sharp looking car back in the day. Especially compared to what they did to them in the 90's. 

Dad was driving an 85 Monte Carlo with the 305. It was a nice ride.

Loved me a Monte.....

Edited by Snake

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

If you buy a older Traverse or Acadia make sure you buy a good service contract. Older 3.6 is junk and try to find a used one under 4g's U. S.. 2010-2013 Pilots are pretty good as well as Highlanders.

Can't go wrong with the Jap stuff. Plus mainecat hates em so it's an added bonus of buying jap!

42 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Lol. Sure domestic with no significant debt most profit and highest market shares just circling the bowl. 

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Dad was driving an 85 Monte Carlo with the 305. It was a nice ride.

Loved me a Monte.....

No it wasn't the montes and regals were slow ill handling pieces of shit. The late 70s and 80s was a wasteland of American car design. 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Like how big?  on the Denali pickups too?  Im getting a hankering bad for a new truck.

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

No it wasn't the montes and regals were slow ill handling pieces of shit. The late 70s and 80s was a wasteland of American car design. 

All cars in the late 70s and early 80s sucked. 

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

that is how,to keep your shit dry and not need to shovel off then bust out the ice chunks off a roll up top every time it snows 

I use to care now I don't give 2 shits . only people who go e 2 shits,what you drive are young stupid girls and guys,I am not fucking either one .

my wife has always loved wagons not sur why but it is her thing hates SUV though . I did not like wagons much in the past but they grow on you I guess .mobil storage units 

that said have you looked at older 4matic e  class wagons . you can find pretty cheep and if the person had all the mercedes scheduled maint the thing is fucking gold and will run out past 300k no prob 

Ever consider a speech to text app?

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

06 would be better than the early 5.3.with afm

Definitely. I love the GMT 800 body style. Awesome trucks. Every z71 Tahoe or suburban of that vintage I see though has rusted out front and rear bumpers :lol:

@frenchy I missed the 5 people+gear note. I retract my recommendation for a grand Cherokee :lol: