Check your account email address ×

Need a new vehicle for the wife

Rod

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I agree . But you have to admit ,the late 70s had better looking shit than mid 80s ...regarding trans am and camaro

honestly I liked the 85 mustang better than the late 70's ones and the later 80's.  I liked the 3rd gen IROC when it came to Camaros over the 70's ones but with the trans am yes the late 70's were better.  

48 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think I had you beat . Lime green and all :lol:

1976-Volkswagen-Beetle-import-classics--

Buddy of mine had one of those in highschool.  Got into a fender bender and had to re-attached one of the headlights with a  piece of wire.  Looked like an eyeball moving around in its socket while driving, great at night.:lol:

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

3 yrs ago I bought my wife an escpae limited. today kbb says it is worth 2 k more then I paid for it.

I love our Escape. I wish it were a little bigger inside at times, but I do like the 30mpg from an AWD.

Just now, ckf said:

I love our Escape. I wish it were a little bigger inside at times, but I do like the 30mpg from an AWD.

Cut down on your weekly meat intake. :news:

:lol:

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

honestly I liked the 85 mustang better than the late 70's ones and the later 80's.  I liked the 3rd gen IROC when it came to Camaros over the 70's ones but with the trans am yes the late 70's were better.  

I agree with this lol

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

85/86 was the best of the 3rd gen mustangs IMO , the freshened 4 headlight look those years was better than the aero look that came in 87 even though the 87+ lx notch was quicker.  

Only thing worth mentioning from the 80s is a 87 GNX

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

trying to convince a coworker to go with a CPO x5 or ml350 right now.  i think they are a good value with the factory extended warranty

My bro inlaw just bought a 14 ml350 amg.

:bc:

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

85/86 was the best of the 3rd gen mustangs IMO , the freshened 4 headlight look those years was better than the aero look that came in 87 even though the 87+ lx notch was quicker.  

Yeah. Loved the 94 to 90 stangs.  Bud had a hoped up 302 84 4sp with the ricaros and t tops. Fucker was awesome.  Then bought a pos 95 4.6 stang...215 hp....lol .Ford used a different intake cause it wouldn't fit 

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

The American muscle car died in 1973 with the implementation of unleaded gas. It took them 20 or more yrs to revive it.

This is not true. Pollution control killed muscle cars.