Check your account email address ×

what in the fuck has this country come to?

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Poor snocuck hates when he's owned.  :lol:  

you've been owned I don't know how many times on "uranium one" alone, never mind all the other topics. yet you keep repeating the same old bs. I knew you were a hack a long time ago, but only lately realized just how dumb you really are. :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

exhibit z

I just figured out where your $100 is going.    The National Rifle Association.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I just figured out where your $100 is going.    The National Rifle Association.  :lol:  

only I'm pro gun, so not that big a deal....but

your money would have to the Clinton foundation if you weren't such a welcher.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

only I'm pro gun, so not that big a deal....but

your money would have to the Clinton foundation if you weren't such a welcher.

Yeah you are. :lol:  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I have several. I use to hunt, many in my family still hunts :dunno:

but because I believe in some forms of gun control means I'm anti-gun?

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised really

snocuck shooting a gun.  :lol:  

“The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don’t know what you’re doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions -- loud like a bomb -- gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.”

I use to fire the M16 with the butt stock in my crotch for the trainees. There is no way to bruise your shoulder... :lmao:

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Snake said:

“The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don’t know what you’re doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions -- loud like a bomb -- gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.”

I use to fire the M16 with the butt stock in my crotch for the trainees. There is no way to bruise your shoulder... :lmao:

That horse shit made the rounds a while back. Completely fake.

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hillary had a fucking folder on her server entitled Pay for Play :lol: the whole state dept was for sale to the highest bidder

But slinger is up in arms over this shit ......what a fucking retarded partisan piece of dogshit 

:goodpost:

ben falling for the "pay to play" folder bullshit, as well as smails too apparently, is fucking hysterical

could you be any more gullible?

I wonder if the "selling Russia 20% of our uranium" was a separate folder, or a subfolder?

:lmao:

Edited by Snoslinger

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That was a screenshot from the hacks....it was there and so was a lot of damning info you fucking retard 

which was fake you fucking dumb ass. the fact that none of the information from all those folders came to the surface should have told you that by now. never mind doing a little research. how the fuck you get thru life being this gullible is a huge mystery.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

which was fake you fucking dumb ass. the fact that none of the information from all those folders came to the surface should have told you that by now. never mind doing a little research. how the fuck you get thru life being this gullible is a huge mystery.

nope.....it wasnt fake. sorry you fucking retard 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Why would we need a screenshot of pay to play we had the WikiLeaks emails. All you needed to know about the pay for play is in there.

Exactly ....but the folder was real