Check your account email address ×

what in the fuck has this country come to?

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well at least you're smart enough to recognize the problem your team has.  :lol:  

I meant "now", as in today.

go trolling elsewhere. your fucking act is old. I know damn well you have many of the same beliefs about trump as I do. my sig says it all.

"A successful president is one who can bring the parties together and pass an agenda that is good for all sides.  Tax Reform, Healthcare, Reducing our Debt, Securing our Boarders, Progressing an Alternative to Gasoline, Preserving Social Security, Becoming a Friendlier nation to our Friends and Foes around the World."

:lol: how is all that working out, troll tom?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I meant "now", as in today.

go trolling elsewhere. your fucking act is old. I know damn well you have many of the same beliefs about trump as I do. my sig says it all.

I'll troll where I feel like trolling.  :lol:  

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: poor stupid Slingrider......they just cant get their small fucking minds around the fact that Hillary was pure shit and she was the reason we have Trump 

I know why we have trump. because of dumb fucks like you who believe everything you read. "did you know Hillary had a folder named "pay for play?" "did you know Hillary and the dnc killed seth rich" "did you know fusion gps and Hillary set trump jr up?"

are you this fucking dumb at work too? might explain some of your accidents :lol:

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'll troll where I feel like trolling.  :lol:  

and i'll call out your trolling where I feel like it. you should probably apologize to some of the people in here for mocking their stupidity. the idea pretending you're as dumb as them. :lol:

:bc:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"A successful president is one who can bring the parties together and pass an agenda that is good for all sides.  Tax Reform, Healthcare, Reducing our Debt, Securing our Boarders, Progressing an Alternative to Gasoline, Preserving Social Security, Becoming a Friendlier nation to our Friends and Foes around the World."

:lol: how is all that working out, troll tom?

We still have 7 more years.  I'll let you know then.  

I know why we have trump. because of dumb fucks like you who believe everything you read. "did you know Hillary had a folder named "pay for play?" "did you know Hillary and the dnc killed seth rich" "did you know fusion gps and Hillary set trump jr up?"

are you this fucking dumb at work too? might explain some of your accidents :lol:

Hey retarded fucking moron. Assange said it was Rich and he is the only truth teller out there.

Are you going to prove that the links I provided to the Pay to Play folders were wrong? Clinton was selling government positions of Clinton Foundation donations. You'd have to be a braindead fucking moron to deny that. Fusion set up the meeting.....that is fact. Sorry you fucking brain dead faggot. You lose again 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey retarded fucking moron. Assange said it was Rich and he is the only truth teller out there.

Are you going to prove that the links I provided to the Pay to Play folders were wrong? Clinton was selling government positions of Clinton Foundation donations. You'd have to be a braindead fucking moron to deny that. Fusion set up the meeting.....that is fact. Sorry you fucking brain dead faggot. You lose again 

no, he did not say it was seth rich you brain dead dumb fuck.

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so who's going to stop the repukes noggin? now that the people who'd help support your beliefs are gone, thanks to people like you? :dunno:

Clearly you've even given up hopes of your Democrats coming up with a reasonable plan, a message and a mission statement.  It's very sad too.  Why aren't you making them!?

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No one. The system is headed for the wall, and the throttle is stuck. It's all over but the crying.

I've got my kleenex ready!

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well at least you're smart enough to recognize the problem your team has.  :lol:  

It's the obvious hole in the boat taking in thousands of gallons a minute....but if everyone just keeps blaming the iceburg....it'll all work itself out.

I just don't understand it.  Seriously.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

no, he did not say it was seth rich you brain dead dumb fuck.

yes he did ....he offered a 20k reward for info leading to the apprehension of Rich's murdered. That is a tacit admission it was Rich. You are just too fucking dumb to get it. You need your mainstream lies served up in blatant terms a child could understand. Dumb motherfucker 

Just now, motonoggin said:

27972863_10156315752633478_3828971012916234911_n.jpg

maybe you can have better luck explaining how Hillary rigged the primaries than neal and others. so please, explain away, in detail please. afterwards, explain why you would share your personal campaign funds to help an opponent win the election you were both in.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

maybe you can have better luck explaining how Hillary rigged the primaries than neal and others. so please, explain away, in detail please. afterwards, explain why you would share your personal campaign funds to help an opponent win the election you were both in.

:lol: Russia hacked the election but the DNC didnt rig the primary .....kill yourself you worthless piece of shit 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yes he did ....he offered a 20k reward for info leading to the apprehension of Rich's murdered. That is a tacit admission it was Rich. You are just too fucking dumb to get it. You need your mainstream lies served up in blatant terms a child could understand. Dumb motherfucker 

:lol:

I'm sure tom and xlt will be along shortly asking you to prove that, like they do me when I speculate

Edited by Snoslinger

If what the Russians did was interference in the general, what the Hillary people did in the primary was as well. It's just that simple.

Just now, motonoggin said:

If what the Russians did was interference in the general, what the Hillary people did in the primary was as well. It's just that simple.

:lol: is that all you have? you are really are the equivalent of a trumpster, just on the opposite side.