Check your account email address ×

what in the fuck has this country come to?

17 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It's like the right wing hate when Obama was president. PDS - President Derangement Syndrome.  Just sit back and watch those on the opposite side of the president go nuts all term long.

Neal

sure neal, i guess what trump and his admin is doing, and has done, resembles obama?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sure neal, i guess what trump and his admin is doing, and has done, resembles obama?

How you gonna feel when Mueller finds nothing on Trump?  No charges filed? Nothing to be impeached for?  How will that make you feel?  :lol: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Imagine having a daughter that would call Hillary a "hero" and want to be like her.  HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine saying that you were going sledding at noon but spending all day on a sledding site, talking shit. Sooo beta 

19 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

How you gonna feel when Mueller finds nothing on Trump?  No charges filed? Nothing to be impeached for?  How will that make you feel?  :lol: 

dude i have already won. not only has their been proof that russia meddled, but there's also proof trump and his admin assisted. you know, colluded. i said all along i don't fully expect repuke run DC to do anything with this clown, many months ago. i can dig it up if you like. those thoughts have only been confirmed even more since then. the whole fucking party is corrupt and fake, who has managed to "buy" alot of US citizens with some tax crumbs, while taking more of the pie. now, you tell me ow it feels that trump has made a mockery out of damn near everything you had on your president "wish list"?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

dude i have already won. not only has their been proof that russia meddled, but there's also proof trump and his admin assisted. you know, colluded. i said all along i don't fully expect repuke run DC to do anything with this clown, many months ago. i can dig it up if you like. those thoughts have only been confirmed even more since then. the whole fucking party is corrupt and fake, who has managed to "buy" alot of US citizens with some tax crumbs, while taking more of the pie. now, you tell me ow it feels that trump has made a mockery out of damn near everything you had on your president "wish list"?

You won?  Hahahahahaha.  Thats funny.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh, it’s back to collusion now? Get your narrative straight. 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You won?  Hahahahahaha.  Thats funny.  :lol:  

absolutely. we've come a looooong way from your "where's the proof russia meddled" days, baby. how's it feel to be soooo wrong on that, after all that evidence? 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

absolutely. we've come a looooong way from your "where's the proof russia meddled" days, baby. how's it feel to be soooo wrong on that, after all that evidence? 

We are still at square one.  Hillary is not the president.  Hillary will never be the president.  

IF you had half a brain you would remember that I was one of many who acknowledged that Russia meddles in elections almost as much as we do.  The US meddles in elections all over the worlds, so does Russia.  This isn't news.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We are still at square one.  Hillary is not the president.  Hillary will never be the president.  

IF you had half a brain you would remember that I was one of many who acknowledged that Russia meddles in elections almost as much as we do.  The US meddles in elections all over the worlds, so does Russia.  This isn't news.  

give it up. you were one of many who didn't believe it from the beginning, thought it was some conspiracy for hillary to sneak back in the WH. "insurance" :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

give it up. you were one of many who didn't believe it from the beginning, thought it was some conspiracy for hillary to sneak back in the WH. "insurance" :lol:

What a dumb fuck you are.  Go to bed.  Please.  

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I screen shotted this so I can keep reminding you that you’re a fucking liar 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Imagine saying that you were going sledding at noon but spending all day on a sledding site, talking shit. Sooo beta 

Oh boy!  I hit a nerve!  You must have a daughter in which you’ve instilled really poor character values to find “heroic”. :lmao:

I did go yesterday.  Left from my driveway for about an hour of some quality banging.  Wut, you can’t canoe from your driveway for an hour or so? :lol:

Get back on those imaginary sled rentals for your imaginary sledding trip.  Also, calling others “beta” is close to calling them “racist”.  It just shows your own hypocrisy and failure to have any self reflection.

Poor beta-cuck. :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh boy!  I hit a nerve!  You must have a daughter in which you’ve instilled really poor character values to find “heroic”. :lmao:

I did go yesterday.  Left from my driveway for about an hour of some quality banging.  Wut, you can’t canoe from your driveway for an hour or so? :lol:

Get back on those imaginary sled rentals for your imaginary sledding trip.  Also, calling others “beta” is close to calling them “racist”.  It just shows your own hypocrisy and failure to have any self reflection.

Poor beta-cuck. :lol:

An hour.  Lol. Fucking loser. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

An hour.  Lol. Fucking loser. 

:lol:

It wasn’t a fucking touring and sight seeing ride.  It was time spent trying to get my suspension to bottom out.  Hell it probably takes you an hour to get your rear view mirrors and heated seat adjusted just so......ON YOUR RENTAL SLED!!!!

:lol:

So beta.

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

The DNC has won.  The have convinced you now that anything that they do is considered a win.

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

blah blah blah 

you are a coward, plain and simple. i bet you complain about trump quite a bit outside of here. :news:

I give you my reasons for my decision and I get the exspected reply, you silly fucks better get your shit together at this point I would have to say the dems chances of regaining anything in the mid-terms look pretty bleak right now, but carry on

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Coffee on the monitor. :lol:  

27 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I give you my reasons for my decision and I get the exspected reply, you silly fucks better get your shit together at this point I would have to say the dems chances of regaining anything in the mid-terms look pretty bleak right now, but carry on

Dems already lost the next election.  Slinger just doesn't know it yet. :lol: