Check your account email address ×

what in the fuck has this country come to?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

every fucking one of you rww dipshits would be having coronaries if a dem did one fraction of the shit this admin is doing. yet you sit here and defend it day in and day out? go fuck yourselves.

Looks to me like you’re the one having a coronary....and right back at ya sweet lips. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Slinger remember when you said this or nah

0D011170-89E0-4132-AF16-5525B425D6B5.png

Oops

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Never mind that the clintons literally colluded with Russians and money was exchanged. But someone in trumps campaign talked to a Russian lawyer once and that’s 9 billion times worse :lol: 

Oops again

55 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wrong.  You did no such thing.  You made up more bull shit is all you did.  

Show us where the Russians hacked our election while working hand in hand with Trump.  

Lying piece of shit.  

He’s that thick/sick in the head.

53 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Please outline the Crimes committed by Trump. Mueller hasn't indicted trump or anyone involved with Trump for things related to the 2016 election. 

There aren’t any and there won’t be any forthcoming.  Slinger gets led around by the nose.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Slinger I have come to the conclusion this place is over for a human discussion on politics.

That’s because you’ve “ignored” everyone that disagrees with your Vox, Vanity Fair, and CNN cut-and-pastes.   :lol:  When have you ever been able to discuss your viewpoints? :lmao:

See this shit, Slinger?  See this???!!!!!  Stop it.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

@Snoslinger... Dude you need to take a break from here and politics... You’re losing it. Not trying to be funny, or say anything you said is wrong, but your state of mind and body can’t be healthy right now. 

No he’s right Kushner will be the death of this country. He has requested a record amount of classified info.......for what?  Russian channels?

Hey noggin, I have a cute little meme idea for you. Show a picture of a guy crying about only getting one piece of cake. Then show the same guy voting for someone that can’t bake a cake, whom nobody even knows, because he’s mad that he won’t get the whole cake from 1 of the other 3 candidates. Finally, show him strutting around with no cake, pretending it’s what he wanted to happen , because the fat ass who stole cake from people, won the voting contest.

Then after that, go out and apologize to the people you used to stand up for and tell them ilypur act was all fake. Truth of the matter is you are not any brighter than the majority of the rww trumpsters 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

No he’s right Kushner will be the death of this country. He has requested a record amount of classified info.......for what?  Russian channels?

Kushner knows there are elections to win and he knows he needs Russian help to win them.  What else could it be?  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey noggin, I have a cute little meme idea for you. Show a picture of a guy crying about only getting one piece of cake. Then show the same guy voting for someone that can’t bake a cake, whom nobody even knows, because he’s mad that he won’t get the whole cake from 1 of the other 3 candidates. Finally, show him strutting around with no cake, pretending it’s what he wanted to happen , because the fat ass who stole cake from people, won the voting contest.

Then after that, go out and apologize to the people you used to stand up for and tell them ilypur act was all fake. Truth of the matter is you are not any brighter than the majority of the rww trumpsters 

Hahahaha.  You're losing what little mind you have left.  :lol:  

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Until I saw what the options were. At least I was smart enough to see what trump was all about . You’re another great example of dumb fuckery and hackery. Walking around talking about morals, the importance of how we raise kids , then come in here defending trump. Because you’re too much of a pussy to say much otherwise 

:lol: good lord :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

28059265_566840690360395_4789341657512264704_n.jpg

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Wow! :lol::lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Spot on :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

My thoughts are much like the majority of the country, certainly more than the population of th idiotic trumpsters. Those who voted for Obama twice and lean left certainly agree with me. Right, @01mxz800?

:lol:

The funny part is your actually believe this.  :lol: