Check your account email address ×

what in the fuck has this country come to?

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hahahaha. says the moron who can't see "collusion" along with many other things

What we can see...is you need to grow up and except defeat like an adult....not only did Hillary lose the election fair and square...she cheated in the primaries to get there...you will have another chance in 2020....until then your side should be finding a representative formidable enough to beat Trump instead of pissing and moaning about the past.

Oh look, the two "elites" on this forum, to caught up in their elitism to realize that it is the real reason that we have trump as POTUS....and it's also the reason why they continually loose support.  Keep up the good work fellas.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

That's an opinion and if you had a brain you would look at the Mueller indictments of the 13 Russians. They were promoting Hillary while targetting Trump as well. They even held not my president rallies after trump won. Rallys people like Micheal Moore attended. The Russians were not trying to get Trump elected they are trying to create chaos 

:lmao: You’re wrong.  They supported Dump and instilling doubt in our Democratic institutions.  Period.  The rest is fake news and right wing propaganda that you take up the ass daily. 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

What we can see...is you need to grow up and except defeat like an adult....not only did Hillary lose the election fair and square...she cheated in the primaries to get there...you will have another chance in 2020....until then your side should be finding a representative formidable enough to beat Trump instead of pissing and moaning about the past.

Nah, they are too busy trying to explain to everyone how smart and successful they are and how the lack of intellect from others is why hillary lost and trump is POTUS.  LOL

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Slinger is absolutely beating the fuck out of Putin’s Puppets......and the most egregious Puppets are the likes of @f7ben @motonoggin @SSFB @NaturallyAspirated who think they are doing the country a service while throwing their votes away or standing on the sidelines bitching about Dump Klan.  Even being complacent towards the Dump Klan while they pursue an agenda the stupid fucks disagree with.   Many on the site are simply too fucking stupid to grasp what @Snoslinger is saying. 

:lol:

The fascist you liked didn't win. I'm not sorry about that at all.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

STFU you stupid fucker.  You are so dumb it’s painful to know you’re still breathing.

This coming from the village idiot!!! slowrider  you're Dumbest person on the forum 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You’re wrong.  They supported Dump and instilling doubt in our Democratic institutions.  Period.  The rest is fake news and right wing propaganda that you take up the ass daily. 

Hey stupid I know you have a hard time understanding things. Again please go read the indictments of the 13 Russians. Mueller and his team strongly disagree with you. 

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

As if there weren't any reason to doubt our 'democratic institutions' before...

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

jesus, do I need to explain it again you dumb fuck? let's try again....

had Russia done nothing, no hacking into the DNC servers, no spreading a bunch of BS (like "pay for play" folders) it is my opinion that trump would not have won the election. but because they did all that, he did win.

therefore, russia "hacked" the election.

capiche, nimwit?

Omg bahahahahahaha

9 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Lets all not forget slinger did not support hillary at all

Always liked that story :lol:

Until I saw what the options were. At least I was smart enough to see what trump was all about . You’re another great example of dumb fuckery and hackery. Walking around talking about morals, the importance of how we raise kids , then come in here defending trump. Because you’re too much of a pussy to say much otherwise 

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Until I saw what the options were. At least I was smart enough to see what trump was all about . You’re another great example of dumb fuckery and hackers. Walking around talking about morals, the importance of how we raise kids , then come in here defending trump. Because you’re too much of a pissy to say mich otherwise 

How much longer are you going to cry about the election that was over nearly a year and a half ago?  :lol:  

39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

jesus, do I need to explain it again you dumb fuck? let's try again....

had Russia done nothing, no hacking into the DNC servers, no spreading a bunch of BS (like "pay for play" folders) it is my opinion that trump would not have won the election. but because they did all that, he did win.

therefore, russia "hacked" the election.

capiche, nimwit?

Yes it is very unfortunate that Hillary could not keep her crimes and the obstruction of Justice that followed out of the public view. We really needed a criminal of her caliber running the country.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

How much longer are you going to cry about the election that was over nearly a year and a half ago?  :lol:  

2.5 to 6.5 years more by the looks of things if him and a few others don't stroke out first.