Check your account email address ×

what in the fuck has this country come to?

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

I'm sure tom and xlt will be along shortly asking you to prove that, like they do me when I speculate

Assange offers rewards for every robbery turned bad with the victim being murdered :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It's hilarious that you can't possibly comprehend why people wouldn't vote for Hillary or Trump

when it is known to anyone with a clue that we only have two legitimate choices, you should have voted for the one who best represents your beliefs and desires. you not seeing that, and hanging your hat on some severely unobtainable fruit loop, is what is hilarious, not to mention, stupid. you got what you deserve, hopefully will even get a little more of what you deserve, but the sad part is you took a lot away from others in doing so. that is shameful imo.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

when it is known to anyone with a clue that we only have two legitimate choices, you should have voted for the one who best represents your beliefs and desires. you not seeing that, and hanging your hat on some severely unobtainable fruit loop, is what is hilarious, not to mention, stupid. you got what you deserve, hopefully will even get a little more of what you deserve, but the sad part is you took a lot away from others in doing so. that is shameful imo.

You'd have to be a complete fucking piece of filth if Hillary even slightly represented any of your beliefs and desires. That or totally delusional and retarded. Which one are you?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It's your fault that there were only two 'legitimate' choices. It's not my fault I didn't accept your lesser evilism.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You'd have to be a complete fucking piece of filth if Hillary even slightly represented any of your beliefs and desires. That or totally delusional and retarded. Which one are you?

Imagine having a daughter that would call Hillary a "hero" and want to be like her.  HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, motonoggin said:

It's your fault that there were only two 'legitimate' choices. It's not my fault I didn't accept your lesser evilism.

so stein's vote count would have been what, had I voted for her? 47?

a lot of things have to happen to get a legit third party, like campaign reforms. until that happens, I'm going with the best valid option.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so stein's vote count would have been what, had I voted for her? 47?

a lot of things have to happen to get a legit third party, like campaign reforms. until that happens, I'm going with the best valid option.

And you think Dems are going to give you that if you keep them in power? 

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so who's going to stop the repukes noggin? now that the people who'd help support your beliefs are gone, thanks to people like you? :dunno:

Instead of constantly blaming "repukes" , maybe you should be holding your beloved Democrats to the task.  Has that ever remotely crossed that little ball that you have connected to your neck?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, small-bore said:

What exactly is he doing that's bothering you so much?.

Selling our uranium to Russia?   No wait that wasn't it.

Passing classified information thru a private server then ended up on a pedophiles laptop?   No that wasn't it.

Ignoring plea's for help from a US complex under a coordinated terrorist attack only to lie and lie about it?   No wait that wasn't it.  

Covering up your husbands sexual misconduct and trying to destroy anyone who dared come forward on him?   No wait that wasn't it.

Taking in millions of foreign contributions only to pass it on to your friends and cronies as "work related to relief efforts?"   No that wasn't it.

I got it.   Helping rig a primary so you would win so you could become the first female POTUS.   No that wasn't it either.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Passing classified information thru a private server then ended up on a pedophiles laptop?   No that wasn't it.

Ignoring plea's for help from a US complex under a coordinated terrorist attack only to lie and lie about it?   No wait that wasn't it.  

Covering up your husbands sexual misconduct and trying to destroy anyone who dared come forward on him?   No wait that wasn't it.

Taking in millions of foreign contributions only to pass it on to your friends and cronies as "work related to relief efforts?"   No that wasn't it.

I got it.   Helping rig a primary so you would win so you could become the first female POTUS.   No that wasn't it either.  

exhibit z

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Instead of constantly blaming "repukes" , maybe you should be holding your beloved Democrats to the task.  Has that ever remotely crossed that little ball that you have connected to your neck?

yep, and this is why I voted for, and gave money to, Bernie as i wanted him to win the election. I did not give a dime to Hillary. next?

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

But But But, these are all just politics 101.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Imagine having a daughter that would call Hillary a "hero" and want to be like her.  HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

That would be considered bad parenting. If she didn't have those thoughts prior to college but had them after college then that would be brainwashed by university. :lol:

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

But But But, these are all just politics 101.

no, it's all BS 101, beginning with the uranium one claim. but we know you're just as dumb as skirmark welcher on these topics.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

no, it's all BS 101, beginning with the uranium one claim. but we know you're just as dumb as skirmark welcher on these topics.

Poor snocuck hates when he's owned.  :lol:  

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That would be considered bad parenting. If she didn't have those thoughts prior to college but had them after college then that would be brainwashed by university. :lol:

I can't imagine my daughter ever saying anything like that.  It'd make me sad beyond belief.  So, an angry, bitter, power hungry, lying, corrupt, traitorous money grubber that defends rapists then marrys a philandering lying pig who sexual abuses women then, defends him by trying to tear the lives apart of her husband's proven victims is a "hero". 

I would kill myself as a parent.

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You just cant grasp that your opinion in't fact!  :lol: