Check your account email address ×

Shooter at Florida high school.

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Terrorist attack? I don't know they say that every time. Then you find out it's someone with a tan and a hard to pronounce name. 

But hey, chances are it will eventually be a real terrorist attack. They must be tired of playing second fiddle to white christians. 

Telling another forum member they deserve to die, and now a crack on Christians.   You're some piece of work.  And the C is capitalized you stupid shit stain.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How can you call the country that presented you with a careers worth of trucker balls to drain bad? Some people are so selfish. 

Don't know what you're talkin' about faggot. Go suck another black cock. 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

the guy is a poor muslim, collected food stamps and ate prime rib every night, had recently joined the antifa movement, and voted for hillary. 

Wtf. The shooter was you?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This never happened when I went to school. The causes are from bad parenting, divorce, unwed mothers, killer video games and murders on every tv show.  It becomes normal.

Back in the day you were actually allowed to bring your rifle to school for the Shooting Club

Some things we could do:

Federal gun registry, background check, or validation of right to buy card for every transaction, private to private included. 

Increase penalty/punishment for stolen/unauthorized use.  Make owners secure their guns.

Clip/magazine restrictions, something such as 4 or 5 rounds.

Start a program for training, certification, and arming of school workers.

Increase security/metal detectors at schools.

Neal

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This never happened when I went to school. The causes are from bad parenting, divorce, unwed mothers, killer video games and murders on every tv show.  It becomes normal.

Best post I've ever seen you make.  :bc:  

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Some things we could do:

Federal gun registry, background check, or validation of right to buy card for every transaction, private to private included. 

Increase penalty/punishment for stolen/unauthorized use.  Make owners secure their guns.

Clip/magazine restrictions, something such as 4 or 5 rounds.

Start a program for training, certification, and arming of school workers.

Increase security/metal detectors at schools.

Neal

How many kids had rifles in the back window of their trucks when you went to high school? And how many shootings back then? 

4 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Right, The school I went too had a ton of kids with rifles in their trucks. Weren't many shootings because of it. So what else changed at that time?

The beginning of social media. Kids didn't show up at school already pissed off. They faught it with fists at the end of the day back then.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Agreed.  Yet all those factors you've listed have been made worse by liberalism and Hollywood 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

What are you 100 cause there was never prayer in public school when I was there 30 -40 years ago. 

Almost 71, and we always started the day (high school) with a school prayer over the intercom..

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

WE did the pledge of allegiance in grade school. Never a prayer. And I grew up in a Catholic dominant area.

I went to Lutheran grade school, 8 years, and Public High school,  in High School they would play God Bless America and a short recorded prayer afterwards..

Same here......Pledge of Allegiance every morning but I don't remember any prayers. Public schools though so I never caught the metal edge of a ruler across my hand either when I got in trouble 

38 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Right, The school I went too had a ton of kids with rifles in their trucks. Weren't many shootings because of it. So what else changed at that time?

Well we have glorified guns and violence massively.  We have had political factions and actors standing in front of gun control issues. Those are a couple big points that have led to the present situation.

Neal

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Same here......Pledge of Allegiance every morning but I don't remember any prayers. Public schools though so I never caught the metal edge of a ruler across my hand either when I got in trouble 

We never got a ruler or anything else if we got in trouble, just a trip to the Parsonage to have a chat with the Minister. I was on the Baseball team, once when I struck out I said "Oh Geez", that was it, I was kicked off the Team for the rest of the season.