Check your account email address ×

Shooter at Florida high school.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Still at large.  

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/14/florida-high-school-under-lockdown-after-reports-shooter-victims-police-say.html

According to WSVN, the Margate Fire Rescue team described the scene as a mass casualty incident, which reportedly means at least 20 people were injured.

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The comments at the bottom of fnc stories never cease to live up their reputation. 

Those comments are something else. Facebook is another fun one. Crazy fucking people out there. 

43 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Does anyone even care anymore?

:dunno:

Look at Chicago. More deaths everyday and hardly no one even talks about that anymore.

:flush: 

18 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Look at Chicago. More deaths everyday and hardly no one even talks about that anymore.

:flush: 

Not true.  Someone mentions the murder rate in Chicago about once a day at least.  Your post just mentioned it yet again.  Granted @hwytohell doesn't seem to have been posting the daily updates as much anymore.  But others have definitely stepped up.

12 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Not true.  Someone mentions the murder rate in Chicago about once a day at least.  Your post just mentioned it yet again.  Granted @hwytohell doesn't seem to have been posting the daily updates as much anymore.  But others have definitely stepped up.

Obama and Hillary both hail from chi. Before obama you rarely heard of the city here. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Obama and Hillary both hail from chi. Before obama you rarely heard of the city here. 

I know - Obama really put that place on the map.  Still, you have to be careful there.  I think moto went there recently and was shot like 3 times.  I usually only get shot every other time I go there, but I stay away from Howard Johnson.

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I know - Obama really put that place on the map.  Still, you have to be careful there.  I think moto went there recently and was shot like 3 times.  I usually only get shot every other time I go there, but I stay away from Howard Johnson.

No more HoJo for Moto

My point is we’ve become immune to these stories, as much as the media tries to sensationalize it. Just another day in the shithole...

Edited by Edmo

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Those comments are something else. Facebook is another fun one. Crazy fucking people out there. 

What do you guys expect?  People don't have enough to do or worry about now a days.  Hell, look at all the dumb comments on here day in and day out.  Many from Canadians none the less, and we all know how perfect those faukers are!!!!!!11111

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

What do you guys expect?  People don't have enough to do or worry about now a days.  Hell, look at all the dumb comments on here day in and day out.  Many from Canadians none the less, and we all know how perfect those faukers are!!!!!!11111

Canadians are the worst!!!!!1111 I've been saying that forever!!!!111

1 minute ago, hayward said:

We're not perfect.  It just seems that way in comparison.  You know, one fifth the murder rate, lower infant mortality, longer life span, Beating you at the winter olympics so far.  We talk school shooting by the decade, not week. huh. Maybe we are perfect after all.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We're not perfect.  It just seems that way in comparison.  You know, one fifth the murder rate, lower infant mortality, longer life span, Beating you at the winter olympics so far.  We talk school shooting by the decade, not week. huh. Maybe we are perfect after all.

America is having a rough time these days and it's not looking to get much better anytime soon.  It's definately sickening to watch for sure.