Check your account email address ×

Shooter at Florida high school.

9 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Give it up sleep! What website is that from?? I'm totally ordering that chainsaw bayonet!!!

Check with Revkev , he seems to be an authority on everything, if he can’t tell you ask Jimmy the Blowhard , he’s a know it all too,:thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

We never got a ruler or anything else if we got in trouble, just a trip to the Parsonage to have a chat with the Minister. I was on the Baseball team, once when I struck out I said "Oh Geez", that was it, I was kicked off the Team for the rest of the season.

My parents went through Catholic schools in Detroit and they've told me stories of getting whacked on the hand when they need to be brought back in line. They never mentioned anything about actual prayer though, I never asked either, but I'm sure they did at some point

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not every issue is liberal and Hollywood.  Right leaning kooks have stood in the way of many gun control issues and policies.

Neal

No one said every problem was caused by liberals and Hollywood, but i have no doubt they've caused most of the societal degradation that we're seeing now.  Its also clear that the country has strayed from traditional values, and been taught that everything is a-ok.  Well its not.  Its ok to say the muslim prayer but not the national anthem.  Its ok to post hateful bullshit like support for ISIS on your Facebook, but not ok for me to have a couple guns.  We can throw up examples of the hypocrisy all day long.

• Sad 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No one said every problem was caused by liberals and Hollywood, but i have no doubt they've caused most of the societal degradation that we're seeing now.  Its also clear that the country has strayed from traditional values, and been taught that everything is a-ok.  Well its not.  Its ok to say the muslim prayer but not the national anthem.  Its ok to post hateful bullshit like support for ISIS on your Facebook, but not ok for me to have a couple guns.  We can throw up examples of the hypocrisy all day long.

You sure presented it that way, thus my reply.

No one has said it is ok to say the Muslim prayer but not the national anthem, you are being hyperbolic.

An opinion on Facebook about ISIS being good and guns being bad is just that, an opinion.  It isn't something with ANY kind of following outside a couple crazy kooks.

Neal

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

jesus Christ you are fucking brainwashed. who is saying it's ok to say the muslim prayer but not the anthem? who's saying you cannot have a couple of guns?

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

No they shouldn't.  There isn't a logical reason for not having every gun transaction to have a background check attached.  None.

Neal

The issue becomes who is allowed to put information into the person's background check that would prevent them from obtaining a firearm and how would one go about fighting that information.

Criminal charges are one thing, a neighbor or bitter ex claiming you threatened them is another.  There is no easy answers.  

Society has had a breakdown in the value of life.  I'm not pointing at one thing in particular but many things wrapped up into it.  Violence is glorified in everything kids see growing up.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No they shouldn't.  There isn't a logical reason for not having every gun transaction to have a background check attached.  None.

Neal

How do you plan to enforce background checks in private without registration? It's impossible.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

jesus Christ you are fucking brainwashed. who is saying it's ok to say the muslim prayer but not the anthem? who's saying you cannot have a couple of guns?

That just happened to me on TBP....I made one comment and suddenly I want to trash the second amendment and I’m a Muslim lover...never fails.