Check your account email address ×

Shooter at Florida high school.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

When you get into a car accident you don't blame the car, you blame the person behind the wheel. Put a gun on a table and see what it does to you. You might be surprised. :) 

Don't! Be leaving loaded firearms on the table alone with @Snoslinger and @revkevsdi !

:suicide:

What the fuck is wrong with you man??

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Beating you at the winter olympics so far.  

no one gives a shit about 2nd or 3rd place in non liberal ribbon world

we have 4 gold you have 3 gold but congrats on your outstanding placing ribbons

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I'm sure there is a protocol at every social media company for profile removal when they call.

Neal

Like conservative opinions posted on FB, YouTube and, Google. They get ghosted.

In this instance I agree though. Don't give this criminal anything to brag about, speedy trial, ZaAPp him...

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Like conservative opinions posted on FB, YouTube and, Google. They get ghosted.

In this instance I agree though. Don't give this criminal anything to brag about, speedy trial, ZaAPp him...

not sure why we took him alive

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Just on the news 15 dead 14 injured.

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

17 dead :guzzle: 

Is this a bidding war?  You gotta get over 20 before anyone is going to offer thoughts and prayers. 

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Such sensationalist bullshit. Disgusting. These networks pray for shit like this. 9018BE7A-2430-4EC3-9F47-AF3955F2D6B3.thumb.jpeg.8fc0dc6ab3f3dc550ce45ecd1fb51609.jpeg

Yeah, what that FUCK!!!! Why even talk about high school students dying.. It's the price you pay for chickenshits needing guns so they don't shit themselves when they leave their house.

4 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I’m sure gun free zones will start to work soon 

They work awesome.  Canada, England, Australia.  You're fucking lucky you aren't allowed all the toys those dumb fuckers south of the border have, you'd have shot your face off years ago. 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

When you get into a car accident you don't blame the car, you blame the person behind the wheel. Put a gun on a table and see what it does to you. You might be surprised. :) 

Well, ask that farmer who killed the Native kid. They just go off all the time.  Or don't you believe that story?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They work awesome.  Canada, England, Australia.  You're fucking lucky you aren't allowed all the toys those dumb fuckers south of the border have, you'd have shot your face off years ago. 

Yeah , those gun laws work great in Chicago 👍

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You’re shockingly beta. More than previously thought. Ew.

29 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I took a ride through new Brunswick up to Nova Scotia 45 years ago. I thought Canadians were better than Americans then. 

Yeah, OK the USA sucks, no shit. 

The government secretly allowed White Christian European/Americans to get out-bred, out-immigrated, and out-numbered. 

We have millions of the dirtiest, filthiest, aggressive, most-violent bastards of humanity on our streets. So yeah, ya' got us innocent bastids who just went about life working, and trying to get by day by day, and now we look up and see a sea of ugly minority faces that would just as soon kill us, as look at us. 

So yeah, we're fucked. 

What? You finally looked in the mirror and realized what is wrong with the USA?

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yeah , those gun laws work great in Chicago 👍

Maybe you are just too stupid and deserve to die. 

They work in every other country.  The topic today is Florida. What are their gun laws like? Looks like a few dead kids worth of freedom. 

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no one gives a shit about 2nd or 3rd place in non liberal ribbon world

we have 4 gold you have 3 gold but congrats on your outstanding placing ribbons

https://www.massshootingtracker.org/data/2018

Here's your medal count dumbass.

Look at all this winning. 

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I can't tell if he's just being a dick, playing devil's advocate, stirring the pot, or what...?

I'm praying he's not THAT fucking soft... :nea:

He’s that soft. A super beta of sorts. The kind of cuck that even cucks make fun of. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe you are just too stupid and deserve to die. 

They work in every other country.  The topic today is Florida. What are their gun laws like? Looks like a few dead kids worth of freedom. 

And seriously guy, there's just been a terrorist attack. Let's be real, that's what it was! And here you are bashing your Nancy liberal beliefs down our throats, on a snowmobile forum, talking about dead kids value to freedom! You are the lowest form, just fucking rude beyond belief.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

And seriously guy, there's just been a terrorist attack. Let's be real, that's what it was! And here you are bashing your Nancy liberal beliefs down our throats, on a snowmobile forum, talking about dead kids value to freedom! You are the lowest form, just fucking rude beyond belief.

Terrorist attack? I don't know they say that every time. Then you find out it's someone with a tan and a hard to pronounce name. 

But hey, chances are it will eventually be a real terrorist attack. They must be tired of playing second fiddle to white christians. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Terrorist attack? I don't know they say that every time. Then you find out it's someone with a tan and a hard to pronounce name. 

But hey, chances are it will eventually be a real terrorist attack. They must be tired of playing second fiddle to white christians. 

5B58A0D8-4AB2-4FB8-B81E-ED28C43A17BB.thumb.jpeg.9593012e286f308753e39b5ed49dbf47.jpeg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What? You finally looked in the mirror and realized what is wrong with the USA?

I'm not sure what you mean. 

I've always said the USA is bad. Or, did you mean, I'M bad?