Check your account email address ×

Where are Slinger and Snowrider?

jtssrx

• Gold Member

They have had trouble couping with the Democrat party dissolving before their eyes?  My guess they are taking a cocktail of a combination of Prozac and Xanax trying to get the courage after such a humilating past year they have had.

On 12/6/2017 at 9:16 AM, Snoslinger said:

apparently I'm missed while out here on "butthurt island". :lol:

just taking a break from the 3 ring circus for several reasons. first and foremost, I found out I'm going to need heart surgery in the near future to replace a faulty heart valve i've had since birth. so rather than sitting on my ass and owning the shit out of many of you day in and day out, I'm trying to shed some pounds so I can push this surgery out a few years, after my daughter's wedding. second, the trump arguments with many of you are fucking pointless and had become quite "boring". anyone with a brain knows the clown is a corrupt POS and steering our country towards some serious trouble. deny it all you want, defend it all you want, blame Hillary all you want, declare both sides are the same all you want, but the fact of the matter is most of you either directly, or indirectly, helped get this clown in office. now sit back and enjoy the many consequences of doing that, like watching the wealthy and corporate America laughing all the way to the bank, like watching trump playing with multiple hornets nests, watching fellow americans become poorer and lose their health insurance, all just for starters! but hey, you're getting a $100 tax break next year!

btw how's that Russian "nothing burger" been tasting lately? :lol:

:bc:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This was a classic and quick...."you're all just a bunch of big dumb stoopid doo doo heads!!!!" post.

I laughed my ass off.  :lol:

"Consequences..."  How dark!!!  :lmao:

Image result for dark gif

He's a character.  

SR has the personality of a stump.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He's a character.  

SR has the personality of a stump.

Yeah...I actually miss Slinger.  He had style and wit.  SeRena was a straight up dip shit with driveway gravel IQ.

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So now he's taking a break to lower his BP instead of coming here to lower his BP. 

Seems legit. :lol:

Yeah.....I think we all knew he wasn't really having as much "fun" as he was proclaiming.  But it wasn't here...I think the realities of watching his party fall apart really started to wear on him.  Even if he'd NEVER admit to it.  And now Mueller's shit is falling apart all around him...not the best time for Slinger to come back with a vengeance.

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

So now he's taking a break to lower his BP instead of coming here to lower his BP. 

Seems legit. :lol:

Honestly I've done both, the dynamic of the place changes based on the political climate and the news cycle, sometimes it feels like we fall into a rut and a break is what you need. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I actually miss Slinger.  He had style and wit.  SeRena was a straight up dip shit with driveway gravel IQ.

Yeah.....I think we all knew he wasn't really having as much "fun" as he was proclaiming.  But it wasn't here...I think the realities of watching his party fall apart really started to wear on him.  Even if he'd NEVER admit to it.  And now Mueller's shit is falling apart all around him...not the best time for Slinger to come back with a vengeance.

You gotta admit that post was classic Slinger too, offer just enough level headedness to make the trolling mixed in with it stick :lol:

15 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

They're trying the heavens gate cult.  It's less bat shit crazy then being an alt left democrat 

They were too short sighted and FAR too optimistic heading into the election, I had a rough time figuring it out, Alt left democrat, alt right conservative... lovely labels that help you demonize your harshest opponents so you won't have to actually win an argument against them. You're even lamer though, you're very obviously here for the validation of other conservatives' approval and the opportunity to cheerlead for all the likeminded members who actually provide original thoughts.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Honestly I've done both, the dynamic of the place changes based on the political climate and the news cycle, sometimes it feels like we fall into a rut and a break is what you need. 

You gotta admit that post was classic Slinger too, offer just enough level headedness to make the trolling mixed in with it stick :lol:

They were too short sighted and FAR too optimistic heading into the election, I had a rough time figuring it out, Alt left democrat, alt right conservative... lovely labels that help you demonize your harshest opponents so you won't have to actually win an argument against them. You're even lamer though, you're very obviously here for the validation of other conservatives' approval and the opportunity to cheerlead for all the likeminded members who actually provide original thoughts.

I'm centre left SBYL oops

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

I'm centre left SBYL oops

Ewwww gross, spell center right you piece of shit! Honestly Rod, it's tough for me to tell exactly where the centre is because I might as well be a fucking commie... honestly, a demand side economic model just makes way more sense to me than a supply side one to me but there's just no realistic plan for implementing it.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Ewwww gross, spell center right you piece of shit! Honestly Rod, it's tough for me to tell exactly where the centre is because I might as well be a fucking commie... honestly, a demand side economic model just makes way more sense to me than a supply side one to me but there's just no realistic plan for implementing it.

When in rome

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Stop trying so hard.