Check your account email address ×

Where are Slinger and Snowrider?

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Ewwww gross, spell center right you piece of shit! Honestly Rod, it's tough for me to tell exactly where the centre is because I might as well be a fucking commie... honestly, a demand side economic model just makes way more sense to me than a supply side one to me but there's just no realistic plan for implementing it.

When almost 50% of the country pays no federal income tax and many even get money BACK over and above what they were suppose to pay in (EITC) I'd say we've been practicing some demand side for some time now. 

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Stop trying so hard.

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

X1000

Trying is literally all there is to do in life... If I wasn't trying hard I'd be lazy and miserable like you two are, like I used to be. It's just making you two uncomfortable because it's bringing up things you don't like about yourselves.

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Trying is literally all there is to do in life... If I wasn't trying hard I'd be lazy and miserable like you two are, like I used to be. It's just making you two uncomfortable because it's bringing up things you don't like about yourselves.

Cool!!! :lol:

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

When almost 50% of the country pays no federal income tax and many even get money BACK over and above what they were suppose to pay in (EITC) I'd say we've been practicing some demand side for some time now. 

Fair point there, my problem with our tax code has always been that it isn't redistributive enough. Tax the fuck out of the people who accumulate wealth so they can not spend it, those people are a drain on the economy. Maybe try some crazy shit like $5,000,000 a year is the max you can take home, you can make more, but the rest has to be re-invested into the economy or donated to charities and non-profits. I mean we need to take that giant fucking pool of useless money that the wealthy and big corporations are sitting on and get it back into the economy somehow, it's become plain as day that it's not trickling back down right now. You guys are suggesting we find a way to open a floodgate and let it flow down, I'm suggesting we take a pump and force it to where it needs to be, but at the end of the day we're all just trying to figure out how to get that money back into the economy.

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Lazy and miserable.

I got life by the balls, short window to retire, many dollars to spend and sled to ride.

Lazy and miserable. At least I know who and what I am, and don' need... what did you say.... acceptance from anyone... :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Lazy and miserable.

I got life by the balls, short window to retire, many dollars to spend and sled to ride.

Lazy and miserable. At least I know who and what I am, and don' need... what did you say.... acceptance from anyone... :lol:

Lazy and miserable was unfair, let's just say you're misguided Snake. A wholesome person doesn't shit on other people for trying hard.

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Lazy and miserable was unfair, let's just say you're misguided Snake. A wholesome person doesn't shit on other people for trying hard.

You're trying way too hard.

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Id say snakes the farthest thing from misguided....hes probably one of the most regimented people on the site from what I see.

21 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Id say snakes the farthest thing from misguided....hes probably one of the most regimented people on the site from what I see.

Maybe I'd see that better if he tried to have a discussion with me for once instead of popping in to say something asinine to me and then dip.

26 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Maybe I'd see that better if he tried to have a discussion with me for once instead of popping in to say something asinine to me and then dip.

Wasnt asinine whatsoever...I completely agree with him. :lol:

11 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Wasnt asinine whatsoever...I completely agree with him. :lol:

Yeah I know, that's because my mere presence makes you uncomfortable. Just like it makes Snake uncomfortable, why else would he be asking me to quiet down?

It's probably not even for the same reasons, but something is driving you two to try and shut me up and that's your problem, not mine.

Edited by Wildboer

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah I know, that's because my mere presence makes you uncomfortable. Just like it makes Snake uncomfortable, why else would he be asking me to quiet down?

It's probably not even for the same reasons, but something is driving you two to try and shut me up and that's your problem, not mine.

Uncomfortable? Youre very insecure eh...

Just now, Wildboer said:

What would you say drives you to quote my posts to question my motives or tell me to tell me I should change my behavior? 

I ignore most of your posts tbh.

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I figured as much, I'm just trying to figure out what I'm doing that triggers you when you do feel the need to do so.

I didnt quote you..i was agreeing with snake... :lol:

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I didnt quote you..i was agreeing with snake... :lol:

Snake was talking about me, agreeing with him is addressing me. If you don't want shit for it take your little WBs annoying circlejerk to PM.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Snake was talking about me, agreeing with him is addressing me. If you don't want shit for it take your little WBs annoying circlejerk to PM.

Simmer down.