Check your account email address ×

Where are Slinger and Snowrider?

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Snake was talking about me, agreeing with him is addressing me. If you don't want shit for it take your little WBs annoying circlejerk to PM.

How nice for you! You’re now the  Center of attention how nice for you 👍

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Simmer down.

I'm perfectly calm Dave, I just wanted to help you stop being triggered and you keep changing the topic and trying to make this about me. If you really want to keep being triggered I  guess that's your right, I just figured I'd give it a shot.

18 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm perfectly calm Dave, I just wanted to help you stop being triggered and you keep changing the topic and trying to make this about me. If you really want to keep being triggered I  guess that's your right, I just figured I'd give it a shot.

Triggered?

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah I know, that's because my mere presence makes you uncomfortable. Just like it makes Snake uncomfortable, why else would he be asking me to quiet down?

It's probably not even for the same reasons, but something is driving you two to try and shut me up and that's your problem, not mine.

Children should be seen and not heard.

Go lay the fuck down.

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And old people like you should be put in nursing homes...

:bc:

Neal

When you can out ride me, out run me, out push up me, out fuck me..... then I will.

You like playing the big brother gig? :lmao:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

:lol:

Better than the big douche gig.  :bc:

Neal

Ain't you got a lady to help across the street?

I don't mean Bore.....

Edited by Snake

45 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Triggered?

Yeah, triggered. You're a right wing version of an SJW. You are everything you hate about the lefts behavior.

42 minutes ago, Snake said:

Children should be seen and not heard.

Go lay the fuck down.

That one brings back some memories, you've been ducking me with that line for a longgg time.

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah, triggered. You're a right wing version of an SJW. You are everything you hate about the lefts behavior.

That one brings back some memories, you've been ducking me with that line for a longgg time.

Sjw?

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I didn't ask for this.

Social Justice Warrior, like femenazi types.

Yeah you did , you brought your sexuality into the forum, and you did It full well knowing that it would get a reaction and that yo ,would be able to play it into a victim role for you ,  congratulations 

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yeah you did , you brought your sexuality into the forum, and you did It full well knowing that it would get a reaction and that yo ,would be able to play it into a victim role for you ,  congratulations 

Spot on.

8 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So you're saying I should have continued to hide my sexuality and let people call me gay slurs regularly?