Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

53 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No Boating= call the moving van. 

I use to thin like that . now I could give 2 shits about boats I see a boat I see work . but I have never not had a boat in 30yrs . but I sold my 25ft Chris this yr after not putting 8 hours on it in 2 yrs . sold the pontoon that only went from the launch to the dock for 3 yrs . have a 16ft alumacraft that the wife an go fishing in . I did not know what to do with all my extra time this fall no winterizing no pressure washing no shrink wrapping in a inevitable wind storm  no driving back and fourth to storage no buffing .

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Bhen’s buddy runs the VIN and it’s fucked up.....but the vin’s wrong even after the dealers looked at it and wondered what the fuck it was :lol: 

I never really shared the story out of being embarrassed for Bhen being broke.....but apparently he has no shame :lol:  

again you are the one buying a skidoo with 5000 mi on it calling someone else broke LMFAO.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again you are the one buying a skidoo with 5000 mi on it calling someone else broke LMFAO.

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

:lmao: Irony is ignoring the dude with NSF....:snack:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Irony is ignoring the dude with NSF....:snack:

I don't have 5k in my personal checking right now. and if I was nice enough to do you the favor of returning a sled I sure shit am not going to take money out of my business account nor am I going to go out of my way to run to a bank and deposit cash. my own sweet time  .

41 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Anyone bother to check the vin  tag on the sled?

Fuck no. I've bought and sold a few used sleds in the last few years. The last Poo I bought, I had them plug it in and it came back running good. This fucking idiots buyers storie makes no fucking sense. Ben for the win and he got a bit of respect from me. There is no way in hell I would have delt with this ass hole.

• Like 2

almost every cat I have ever owned the vin comes back as special service and what ever model it is .

always a pita when trying to tell some newbie what that is and that no it is no different than any other sled of the same model .

I've made two conclusions from this thread. 

1) Ben is WAY nicer when selling a sled than he should be. 

2) SnowRider is literally dull normal. Who buys a sled and then later thinks they can return it because they don't have a fucking clue? Not to mention he laughs at how the dealers thought it was such a POS, yet he bought the fucking sled. :lol::lol:

Ben, the only thing you should have gave him was a cunt punt. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I've made two conclusions from this thread. 

1) Ben is WAY nicer when selling a sled than he should be. 

2) SnowRider is literally dull normal. Who buys a sled and then later thinks they can return it because they don't have a fucking clue? Not to mention he laughs at how the dealers thought it was such a POS, yet he bought the fucking sled. :lol::lol:

Ben, the only thing you should have gave him was a cunt punt. 

It's so fucking unbelievable that it HAS to be an act :lol:  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah he keeps avoiding this question and if he thought it was such a piece of shit why did he buy it? 

Bingo. 

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Hey Ben,and Zam and who ever else? I have to ride through Greenbay in a few weeks, need me to grab anything on my way through?:ashamed:

Yeah,  bring me back his C-1 or C-2...or put a pick in between them.  If you don’t have the grapes for that, take his right thumb.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah,  bring me back his C-1 or C-2...or put a pick in between them.  If you don’t have the grapes for that, take his right thumb.

Got it. You want his thumb prints or just the thumbs?