Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

@Zambroski can you shed a little light on this for us?  

I bet him $100 on the election to be paid in person sometime mid 2016.  Then when he was running his face looking for a $500 bet again, I made the same bet with him.  

I started a thread about it after the election.  I think I requested he pay up $300 toward the site to settle he cash portion and we’d settle the “in person” part later.  Zero settled to date.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I bet him $100 on the election to be paid in person sometime mid 2016.  Then when he was running his face looking for a $500 bet again, I made the same bet with him.  

I started a thread about it after the election.  I think I requested he pay up $300 toward the site to settle he cash portion and we’d settle the “in person” part later.  Zero settled to date.  

So in addition to being a miserable cunt the lying sack of shit welches on bets too.  What a fucking piece of shit.  

• Like 1

I try to be respectful when i sell things but I'm not taking them back or listening to bullshit.  i sold a sled yesterday, realized I hadn't taken the emergency start rope off the table and tossed it back in the sled after I swapped clutch covers as my xrs one has a tool bag riveted to it.  Texted him an told him I'll mail it because he was a good guy to work with but i certainly would not have gone out of my way to scrounge up a tool kit

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So in addition to being a miserable cunt the lying sack of shit welches on bets too.  What a fucking piece of shit.  

I just don’t think people like him are at all concerned with what others think of him.  Reality is, when one has such a self-realized small amount of worth,  A type of mental “self-elevation” must kick in to protect the mind.

Dunning-Kruger Effect.

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Screenshot_20171119-152126.png

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

So not only is he a non mechanical stupid fuck, he' also a welching pos?

What a great backread. :lol:

I think @SSFB summed it up pretty well, Ben is probably the nicest guy in the history of selling used sleds and Snowrider is an uninformed buyer who has no idea what he's looking at when it comes to used sleds and then throws a hissy fit when he breaks the sled he bought by modifying it and whines when it doesn't come with a tool kit that he himself should have looked for when he bought it. :lol:

Buying used stuff is always buyer beware, if you can't handle that then buy brand new and STFU. :bc:

Edited by GGNHL
  • Like 1

Wow....what a back read!! I guess I should have logged in over the weekend. :lol2: This thread shows that Ben is way to nice selling used equipment to brainless buyers. I would have told Coach to pound sand. Every thing I sell used says "AS IS, WHERE IS". 

What a loser the Coach is.

Dont worry everyone.....Slinger will be here any minute to point out how I should have handled the sale much better and disclosed that the sled didnt have a tool kit and that fuses might blow if you try and hackjob some bullshit wiring into the sled etc etc .

Inspector Slinger is always on the case connecting dots whenever I sell anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

Edited by f7ben

This is about personal responsibility. It wasn’t exercised by SR and even still Ben catered to him. Why not throw it on a track stand and check reverse? Why not check for the tool bag? Why not understand a used sled from private party is not the same as from a dealer or new? Why not understand that you have no right to recourse in MN. Even with all that Ben bent over backwards. The dude has the nerve to call him out on it at that. That’s unacceptable IMO..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is about personal responsibility. It wasn’t exercised by SR and even still Ben catered to him. Why not throw it on a track stand and check reverse? Why not check for the tool bag? Why not understand a used sled from private party is not the same as from a dealer or new? Why not understand that you have no right to recourse in MN. Even with all that Ben bent over backwards. The dude has the nerve to call him out on it at that. That’s unacceptable IMO..

The reverse worked as it should when he took the sled and it worked as it should 5 minutes after I had the sled back in my garage :lol: the sled was exactly what I described and delivered. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Exactly.....seems to me Coach was clueless when he purchased the sled. Ben did more for him than I would have.  

Buyer Be Aware! 

Edited by T1R9sledder

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The reverse worked as it should when he took the sled and it worked as it should 5 minutes after I had the sled back in my garage :lol: the sled was exactly what I described and delivered. 

His dealer shorted out a fuse while they were installing a "heat shield" and seat warming connector while he was looking through the saddlebag catalog!  FUCK....BALLER SLEDDER!!!!!  HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!

Faggots on tracks.