Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

His dealer shorted out a fuse while they were installing a "heat shield" and seat warming connector while he was looking through the saddlebag catalog!  FUCK....BALLER SLEDDER!!!!!  HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!

Faggots on tracks.

:true::lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is about personal responsibility. It wasn’t exercised by SR and even still Ben catered to him. Why not throw it on a track stand and check reverse? Why not check for the tool bag? Why not understand a used sled from private party is not the same as from a dealer or new? Why not understand that you have no right to recourse in MN. Even with all that Ben bent over backwards. The dude has the nerve to call him out on it at that. That’s unacceptable IMO..

Why pay $5400 for a 5 yr old sled with over 4000 miles.  :lol:  

Here's my take.   He had buyers remorse cause someone or one of the dealers told him he paid too much.   

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why pay $5400 for a 5 yr old sled with over 4000 miles.  :lol:  

Here's my take.   He had buyers remorse cause someone or one of the dealers told him he paid too much.   

or, the real person in charge of the household told him to take it back.

On 11/18/2017 at 5:47 PM, f7ben said:

I know.....I was like dude.....what the fuck is in that kit that you think you are going to need on a 4 stroke sled. Its not like you need a plug wrench and or an emergency recoil :lol:

fucking dude just didnt get it and kept throwing a tantrum until I ordered him a toolkit 

Are you in the least bit surprised based on how this assfuck posts that he cried over a missing tool kit?? 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

His dealer shorted out a fuse while they were installing a "heat shield" and seat warming connector while he was looking through the saddlebag catalog!  FUCK....BALLER SLEDDER!!!!!  HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!

Faggots on tracks.

who the hell pays someone to put shit like that on a sled anyways unless your needing to pick it up and ride right away,  fuck part of the fun is making the little adjustments and adding shit to the sled for a few weeks before the season begins.   when i pick up a sled i want a pile of stuff with it or in my garage to add to it.   fucking heated shield takes all of 5 minutes to do.  

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

who the hell pays someone to put shit like that on a sled anyways unless your needing to pick it up and ride right away,  fuck part of the fun is making the little adjustments and adding shit to the sled for a few weeks before the season begins.   when i pick up a sled i want a pile of stuff with it or in my garage to add to it.   fucking heated shield takes all of 5 minutes to do.  

People that don't know what they are doing and realize their entire tool assortment is hanging on the BBQ.

Yeah, Ben you did way more than most people would and I too would want anyone who bought something me to be completely happy with it. It shows you have a lot of integrity. Some people are to self absorbed to recognize that in their dealings with you.You might be a little rough around the edges, but you're a good guy. Much respect.:thumbsup:

I appreciate all the words supporting my position. This thread was not posted to garner any support or to bash snowrider or cause him to leave etc. He has in the past made thinly veiled references to this situation insinuating some wrong doing on my part. After his latest round of accusations regarding me bouncing checks or being a broke deadbeat I simply figured it was time to clear the air on a new forum with many members who may not remember the original story.

That's all 

Just now, f7ben said:

I appreciate all the words supporting my position. This thread was not posted to garner any support or to bash snowrider or cause him to leave etc. He has in the past made thinly veiled references to this situation insinuating some wrong doing on my part. After his latest round of accusations regarding me bouncing checks or being a broke deadbeat I simply figured it was time to clear the air on a new forum with many members who may not remember the original story.

That's all 

Faggotry.

Please delete.

3 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Update on the 2008 gtx 1200....ski doo released some demos that were 2008s on the vins..,but without the vin# its Impossible to tell exactly what the sled was.

I'm not saying its not possible....but there was a shitload of stuff that would have had to be changed on the sled to take it from GTX to the form it was in when I bought it.

Off the top of my head

Seat , tail light , rear plastics , cooler cover , track , rear skid , shocks , handlebars , controls , all panels including windshield  , clutching , wiring harness or possibly just harness extensions etc. I would have been quite a bit of work and parts 

Just now, f7ben said:

I'm not saying its not possible....but there was a shitload of stuff that would have had to be changed on the sled to take it from GTX to the form it was in when I bought it.

Off the top of my head

Seat , tail light , rear plastics , cooler cover , track , rear skid , shocks , handlebars , controls , all panels including windshield  , clutching , wiring harness or possibly just harness extensions etc. I would have been quite a bit of work and parts 

Yup...no doubt...basically without vin# its impossible to tell exactly. :bc:

@SnowRider if you still have the vin# message it to me please. :bc:

3 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Yup...no doubt...basically without vin# its impossible to tell exactly. :bc:

@SnowRider if you still have the vin# message it to me please. :bc:

I cant remember where that tunnel ended up after I parted that sled. It may be sitting down at the salvage yard in town up there :lol: 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I cant remember where that tunnel ended up after I parted that sled. It may be sitting down at the salvage yard in town up there :lol: 

It was probably cleaned, rolled once or twice and made into Reynolds wrap.  :lmao: