Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Take it to Team Safe Space...getting a little too chummy here. :lol:

:flush:    You asshat......  :bigfinger:          :lol: 

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nothing feels better than a reacharound by Jasmine!!!!!

I speak the truth.  Ur the son I never had.  :lol: 

29 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Ive heard he goes the extra mile... :lol:

For some.... others, no. 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

For f7ben he goes several miles....8.5 inches at a time!!!!!

Awe, shucks ......    :lol: 

:bc: 

Edited by jammin

12 hours ago, SSFB said:

I've made two conclusions from this thread. 

1) Ben is WAY nicer when selling a sled than he should be. 

2) SnowRider is literally dull normal. Who buys a sled and then later thinks they can return it because they don't have a fucking clue? Not to mention he laughs at how the dealers thought it was such a POS, yet he bought the fucking sled. :lol::lol:

Ben, the only thing you should have gave him was a cunt punt. 

/thread.  4300 mile used sled?  Be happy he didn't buy it from me.  Cuz it would have with the 6/60 warranty.  6 minutes or 60 feet out of my driveway, whichever comes first. :lol:  Calls back wanting a tool kit?  Should have asked when you bought.  Thats why you put "AS IS" on the bill of sale.  And this is what Ben gets for being a nice guy and taking it back.

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Did SR ever square up with Zam on hillary loosing the election?  Didnt those two have a bet on the outcome of that race. 

Whats the story there. 

No kidding, speaking of integrity, or lack of.

What a train wreck.  SR must have been stewing pretty bad for a couple weeks, to back with guns blazing, yet leading with his chin.

Edited by DriftBusta

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

This thread has gone for Snowrider much the way the Russian investigation has gone for the Democrats. He was sure at the beginning that these Revelations would be bad for Ben but as events unfolded it all circled back and nipped him in the butt.

The first thing it showed was that must be a complete rookie, and this was likely his first sled purchase.  Asking for the tool kit after the fact, and not realizing the "tool kit" is about 8 bucks worth of cobbed up wrenches that no self respecting sledder would use any ways. Then it shows that he must be a complete "toolBAG" to ask for his money back.  Bens only mistake here was being a nice guy and actually agreeing to take the sled back.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

This thread has gone for Snowrider much the way the Russian investigation has gone for the Democrats. He was sure at the beginning that these Revelations would be bad for Ben but as events unfolded it all circled back and nipped him in the butt.

I am telling you he knew exactly how it was going to go . I have been convinced for some time the guy loves a mental ass pounding  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pretty clear ben went well above and beyond what he legally or even morally had to do.  Derprider is a piece of shit for acting the way he is. 

I think this whole thread and experience falls under a "Seller Beware" heading.  

It's so worth just picking and choosing who I am dealing with when I sell shit.  My last sled sale proves that...fucking meatheaded questions coming in like I bought a subscription!

Just now, Kev144 said:

Poor Benny2many :lol: I'd never have taken the sled back especially after he installed parts on it (not properly)

Whenever I've sold a used sled I write  'as is, as seen' on the bill of sale.

Just now, ckf said:

:bigfinger:

Are you done trucking for the year?

yes done last Thurs, ended up with 347 loads 48000 miles on the new KW and 2.73 million gals through my trailer. bought 4 pallets of outdated cold patch and have been paving my shop the last week, going to be nice to have a break

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Whenever I've sold a used sled I write  'as is, as seen' on the bill of sale.

I've used this simple form for years.  Paragraph 2 and 3 sums it up nicely concerning this thread. 

A copy for buyer and seller.

Screenshot (19).png

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've used this simple form for years.  Paragraph 2 and 3 sums it up nicely concerning this thread. 

A copy for buyer and seller.

Screenshot (19).png

no point MN is a buyer beware . even if some ass hat tries to sue it will be tossed unless you wright a warranty in to the bill of sale 

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no point MN is a buyer beware . even if some ass hat tries to sue it will be tossed unless you wright a warranty in to the bill of sale 

Yeah, but still.  Good to do.  I’ve never had any problem after the sale....with any vehicle.

”WHERE IS THE TOOL KIT!?!?!?”

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, but still.  Good to do.  I’ve never had any problem after the sale....with any vehicle.

”WHERE IS THE TOOL KIT!?!?!?”

:lol:

I have had 2

1 was a guy who bought a sled for his kid and the kid blow it up weeks after and 400ish mi

the other was some ass hat like 15 yrs ago came crying to me because I sold him a brand new sled cant even remember what I sold it for but it was usualy 2 to 2500 under retail .

told him it was off race program etc etc . it was the following spring and he was pissy it had no warranty called me like 5 times . I told the guy I buy them with no warranty off the race program  .all he heard was la la la it is a new sled at a steal of a price . fucker had the balls to call me back the following yr asking if I had more sleds because his friend wanted one

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have had 2

1 was a guy who bought a sled for his kid and the kid blow it up weeks after and 400ish mi

the other was some ass hat like 15 yrs ago came crying to me because I sold him a brand new sled cant even remember what I sold it for but it was usualy 2 to 2500 under retail .

told him it was off race program etc etc . it was the following spring and he was pissy it had no warranty called me like 5 times . I told the guy I buy them with no warranty off the race program  .all he heard was la la la it is a new sled at a steal of a price . fucker had the balls to call me back the following yr asking if I had more sleds because his friend wanted one

I think some people choose to panic at the first inkling of a question, then proceed to make this worse.  This is what happens when you spend your life as a self appointed victim.