Check your account email address ×

VARNEY: America’s wealth has gone up more than $5 trillion since the election

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

When the stock market went up over 10,000 points under Obama every republican bootlicking faggot said the stock market is NOT the economy. 

yep, and complained it was all going to the top. of course the people with more money in the stock market are going to make more money off it. duh.

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

only when middle class incomes rise significantly will i see light at the of the tunnel. and i don't mean a measly  $200 tax break either. i'm talking about corporate america sharing more of the pie. 

yup.....this was why Trump won and this is where he is failing badly

A much more accurate thread title would be "The Dow has gone up 5 trillion since Trump elected"

With the exception of peoples 401's there's been very little that has been done to help middle class america. Nothing will be done either. Corporate america is out of control....  Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

When the stock market went up over 10,000 points under Obama every republican bootlicking faggot said the stock market is NOT the economy. 

It's not...  The stock market value is based on investors' valuation and expectations of future cash flows of the companies that make up the "market".  The economy is one factor in that valuation.

31 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

It's not...  The stock market value is based on investors' valuation and expectations of future cash flows of the companies that make up the "market".  The economy is one factor in that valuation.

Many of the public companies also have global reach so not a true measure of the us economy.   Also leaves out small business contribution.

59 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Capitalism contains the seeds of its own destruction. 

I knew I got swindled!!!!  My seeds just grew money trees!!!  DAMN IT!  Fuckers are still producing too!  DAMN TRUMP FERTILIZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

My 401 went up 13.75% since 1 '17 just checked this morning, halfway to recovering what I lost in the last 4 years due to the dark prince

what in the fuck kind of retarded investments do you have that you were down over the last 4 years and are only up 13.75% this year .....sweet fuck dude you need to make some changes. The dark prince oversaw the largest market rally in history and you lost money :lol: I'd kill myself ...or my broker