Check your account email address ×

VARNEY: America’s wealth has gone up more than $5 trillion since the election

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The wealth has gone up, where it's concentrated at is another story.

In peoples 401ks.

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Capitalism contains the seeds of its own destruction. 

What?  Never mind.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

what in the fuck kind of retarded investments do you have that you were down over the last 4 years and are only up 13.75% this year .....sweet fuck dude you need to make some changes. The dark prince oversaw the largest market rally in history and you lost money :lol: I'd kill myself ...or my broker 

A portfolio that probably has downside protection that if we had a big correction won't go down as bad.  My stuff is up 21.something for the year.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

In peoples 401ks.

What?  Never mind.

A portfolio that probably has downside protection that if we had a big correction won't go down as bad.  My stuff is up 21.something for the year.

Yah....and everyone has been up 10-20% per year for the last damn near 7 years ......its been a no brainer

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

My 401 went up 13.75% since 1 '17 just checked this morning, halfway to recovering what I lost in the last 4 years due to the dark prince

If you lost money in the market between 2012 and 2016 fire your FA he or she is an idiot.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

If you lost money in the market between 2012 and 2016 fire your FA he or she is an idiot.

No doubt......gold investments maybe????? that was about the only losing bet the last 3-4 years or so 

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

My 401 went up 13.75% since 1 '17 just checked this morning, halfway to recovering what I lost in the last 4 years due to the dark prince

:lol:  you must have selected real shitty 401k  options if you lost money the last 4 years as the overall market was rising.  SMH at partisan hackery on full display.  you probably blame Obama for the dow low in March of 09 as well right cause he should have turned the country around in less than 60 days,

10year.png

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

In peoples 401ks.

What?  Never mind.

You know what I am referring to. 

Communism will prevail.

artificial intelligence will render all current forms of socioeconomic structure obsolete.....we have no idea how we are going to function or even if we will be allowed to exist

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

artificial intelligence will render all current forms of socioeconomic structure obsolete.....we have no idea how we are going to function or even if we will be allowed to exist

The goal is to have a world population of 500 million, neither form of governing will be needed. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

The goal is to have a world population of 500 million, neither form of governing will be needed. 

that is totally impossible ......my best buddy fuck like rabbits :lol: 

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....and everyone has been up 10-20% per year for the last damn near 7 years ......its been a no brainer

Many people were pretty flat or slightly negative in 15.  Thats where a good FA can make a huge difference.  The set it and forget it guys can't match a well managed portfolio.

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You know what I am referring to. 

Communism will prevail.

yeahhhhhno.  You guys overplayed your hand

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Many people were pretty flat or slightly negative in 15.  Thats where a good FA can make a huge difference.  The set it and forget it guys can't match a well managed portfolio.

'you guys' :lol:

I havent had a bad year since 2010 when I started.........

Just now, f7ben said:

I havent had a bad year since 2010 when I started.........

Not nearly enough to go on.  What are your fees and what it is your 1-3-5-10 returns?  Who manages it, what are you in and why?  Lets be clear....I DGAF. :lol: While I know its not rocket science, I've learned so much, and have really powerful tools and resources for doing what I do in the last couple years, and its a m fer getting and keeping a securities license.  :lol::bc: 

Not nearly enough to go on.  What are your fees and what it is your 1-3-5-10 returns?  Who manages it, what are you in and why?  Lets be clear....I DGAF. :lol: While I know its not rocket science, I've learned so much, and have really powerful tools and resources for doing what I do in the last couple years, and its a m fer getting and keeping a securities license.  :lol::bc: 

No idea on fees.....Morgan Stanley .....no idea.......my company has a bunch of funds that are a mix of stuff I assume and based on your projected retirement age. I am in some of those ...some emerging markets .....etc etc. I held some bond funds through the last few years fearing a pull back but I think my worst year in the last 7 was 8%

Now I am 100% stable value.....which is mostly money market

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

'you guys' :lol:

What are guys you up to now, .0027% of the popuulation?  Gotta be tough doing all the recruiting with such a soft snowflake group of candidates.  Hipster beards and skinny jeans aren't all that intimidating :dunno: