Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

26 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Is it decent??

never tried it

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

How can you eat brownies, choc-chip cookies and a million other things without milk. I used to love the real stuff when I was a kid.

easy- milk goes good with nothing

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

never tried it

easy- milk goes good with nothing

You don't drink milk. You don't drink coffee. Are you a woman in  mans body?

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i like coffee ice cream :dunno:  

Me too.   I just remember you having a diet Pepsi when everyone else was having coffee in the morning.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Me too.   I just remember you having a diet Pepsi when everyone else was having coffee in the morning.

diet coke was better but yup, for almost 20 years.  haven't had any soda in 2 1/2 years

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, ckf said:

How can you eat brownies, choc-chip cookies and a million other things without milk. I used to love the real stuff when I was a kid.

Water , and the first time I did it I almost cried. Now it seems normal.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I always thought the same. Pissing out of my ass changed my mind.

Try almond milk. 

Only things dairy that bother me is ice cream and Alfredo sauce. I eat ice cream once in a blue moon. And when I do I eat a lot of it because I know I'm going to pay for it later, so I might as well enjoy it. :lol: I don't remember when the last time it was that I had fettuccine Alfredo. It's been at least 25 years, maybe more. I love it, but it tears my stomach apart in a big hurry.  We had it at our wedding and I couldn't even have any because I would have been in bathroom all night and missed the whole reception if I did :lmao: