Check your account email address ×

Who is the biggest piece of shit on FS????

ckf

53 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

I smell a zoso.

X2. The only guy in the history of this place who reveled in other people’s deaths.  I’ve been in development meetings in AZ all week, not online much, but have been thinking about Rob a lot today.  I met and rode with him in 2000 and enjoyed beers with s couple times since.  I still can’t believe he’s gone.  H s the one who started it all.  I know he and I didn’t end on a good note, but I also know he was not in a good place after Janes passing.  The whole thing is very sad and whomever would say such things is a very toxic individual. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

X2. The only guy in the history of this place who reveled in other people’s deaths.  I’ve been in development meetings in AZ all week, not online much, but have been thinking about Rob a lot today.  I met and rode with him in 2000 and enjoyed beers with s couple times since.  I still can’t believe he’s gone.  H s the one who started it all.  I know he and I didn’t end on a good note, but I also know he was not in a good place after Janes passing.  The whole thing is very sad and whomever would say such things is a very toxic individual. :bc: 

Rob mentioned earlier this fall that he wouldn't have an issue sitting down with you and having a beer. No matter how things went at the end of FS 1.0, he never held any grudges :bc:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Do you work for a VAR or MSP? 

I know you have told me before but I forget. :bc:

No, I own a company manufacturing custom process controls.  Have developed some niche solution used throughout many industries and have capitalized on that.

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

This guy sure sounds like a complete fucking asswhipe but he doesn't sound like Zoso or MZN to me.

Just some loser with a decade long grudge. What a terrible way to go thru life. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

And you just did your DEAD COWARD BUDDY a disservice by deleting the thread...Remember ROB's original rule when he started this dump...Their were NO RULES...Put the thread back up, and let the members see what real p.o.s. he was...You got no balls...

image.thumb.png.e20a493e5e2eb2e1d7dc4fc659286dab.png

2 hours ago, oldtimerF7 said:

This shit is why I stopped coming here. Let the dead rest and the ones remaining try getting a life of your own.

OT, what the fuck is up sir? How've you been you endearing ass curmudgeon? I feel you on getting tired of here, honestly after Rob lost Jane I felt a change in this place that made the whole charade a drag. Rob was an important figure in my life, the discussions I had with him while I was banned from HCS and trying to get back onto the forum honestly changed my life. Like the lessons he taught me so I could learn to deal with you assholes taught me how to deal with some shit in real life that my teachers and parents were not seeing. There's something about just being honest as fuck on here and just battling it out with you fuckers that definitely helped me not be a lazy pussy day to day. This is probably gay as fuck, but whatever, this one's for Rob :bc:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I reached out to Rob a couple times after her passing and I could feel he was struggling. God I wish I was where I'm at now because I would have reached out more, I would have met him. Jesus I  always thought I  would one day!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Rob mentioned earlier this fall that he wouldn't have an issue sitting down with you and having a beer. No matter how things went at the end of FS 1.0, he never held any grudges :bc:

He and I always got along good, despite the fact that I was a "right wing wacko", and he tended to have a liberal take on things.  He was a good guy, and at one time, a hardcore snowmobiler, hence the name.  He put 10,000 miles on one year with his Polaris, I bet less than 1% of the snowmobiling population can lay claim to such a feat.  I felt really bad for him when he lost Jane, and turned to the bottle for a while.  Near the end when he kind of turned on everyone, I knew he wasn't himself.  RIP Rob. :bc: 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He and I always got along good, despite the fact that I was a "right wing wacko", and he tended to have a liberal take on things.  He was a good guy, and at one time, a hardcore snowmobiler, hence the name.  He put 10,000 miles on one year with his Polaris, I bet less than 1% of the snowmobiling population can lay claim to such a feat.  I felt really bad for him when he lost Jane, and turned to the bottle for a while.  Near the end when he kind of turned on everyone, I knew he wasn't himself.  RIP Rob. :bc: 

God dammit why the fuck wasn't I here. I abandoned the community right when I could have helped it the most. He fucking coached me through it why wasn't I fucking around to return the favor. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Wildboer said:

God dammit why the fuck wasn't I here. I abandoned the community right when I could have helped it the most. He fucking coached me through it why wasn't I fucking around to return the favor. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. 

Don't beat yourself up over it WB....Having never met him or gone through what he did in losing a lifelong soul mate I would guess there wasn't much of anything you or anybody could have done to console him. Judging by the picture John posted  it seems as if he did the best job of making Rob smile...there are things in my life where I have had the same guilt as you and all I can tell you is to let it go and move forward...nothing good comes of letting it eat you alive.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don't beat yourself up over it WB....Having never met him or gone through what he did in losing a lifelong soul mate I would guess there wasn't much of anything you or anybody could have done to console him. Judging by the picture John posted  it seems as if he did the best job of making Rob smile...there are things in my life where I have had the same guilt as you and all I can tell you is to let it go and move forward...nothing good comes of letting it eat you alive.

Oh of course, I'm not going to beat myself up over it, but ignoring those feelings last night wouldn't have helped them pass. I had to process how the news made me feel, cry it out a bit, and then get back to business. Nothing wrong with that either, sorry if it was a bit weird, but being weird is kinda my thing.

3 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

Whoever Slugsonsleds is, he's elevated himself to the top of the asshole heap. 

Best just to ignore him....the negative comments just make him happy.