Check your account email address ×

Who is the biggest piece of shit on FS????

ckf

39 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Back in the day the HCS general forum was really lit up

I just loaded up HCS for the first time in years and DAMN is it fucking pathetic. The second highest thread in CE is a thread about how HCS is a dying forum... Anyone remember when we'd gather in the HCS General Forum and cheer on the possibility of breaking the max members online at once record, which was at least in the 200/300 active member range at that point. 

Just now, Wildboer said:

I just loaded up HCS for the first time in years and DAMN is it fucking pathetic. The second highest thread in CE is a thread about how HCS is a dying forum... Anyone remember when we'd gather in the HCS General Forum and cheer on the possibility of breaking the max members online at once record, which was at least in the 200/300 active member range at that point. 

Yeah you couldn't even keep up the the threads sometimes

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah you couldn't even keep up the the threads sometimes

I regularly remember having to dig into the second page of threads to find a discussion I had last posted in like 2 hours earlier, I don't even know how the hell I kept track of all the arguments I would be in at once without the notifications we've got now.

45 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I regularly remember having to dig into the second page of threads to find a discussion I had last posted in like 2 hours earlier, I don't even know how the hell I kept track of all the arguments I would be in at once without the notifications we've got now.

Those were some pretty fun days.  The time sure flew by.  :lol:  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Those were some pretty fun days.  The time sure flew by.  :lol:  

They really were. Honestly Rob somehow connected his computer nerd side and his muscle car/snowmobile side and managed to get HCS way bigger than anyone could have expected or recreated. He started a platform that was so inviting it pushed people to learn how to type so they could less frustratingly take part in something they were drawn to be a part of. It's not something everyone can understand, but it was a big part of my life and I  honestly believe I'm  a much better person today for having spent those years with you bastards. :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yeah HCS used to be a hoot....I mostly post in The Michigan Forum now and there are certain mods that like to voice their opinions unchallenged....The new CE is trying but it's a tough go.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah HCS used to be a hoot....I mostly post in The Michigan Forum now and there are certain mods that like to voice their opinions unchallenged....The new CE is trying but it's a tough go.

You show those mods who's boss, Jimmy. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who might those be? :lol:

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You show those mods who's boss, Jimmy. 

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Who might those be? :lol:

Well one of them is buddies with AMG....go figure. :lol:

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

:lol: They actually revived the CE forum over there? I figured it was done and gone permanently after all the bullshit. 

• Haha 1

Yeah, HCS used to be lit up almost every hour with shit.  When VS shot themselves in the foot and forced ridiculous password resets that were almost impossible to get done,  many just went elsewhere.  It’s been tough to get them back going and we’ve really worked unfairly hard to try and help members get access again when it was sure clear ownership could care less anymore.

Still, It’s the best place for sled bashing and really good info.  Introducing the CE back into it was a challenge. It’s got some life but again, the site just lacks the traffic it used to have.  It’s slowly building back up though.  Kinda like bringing a cooking thanksgiving turkey back to life.

I sure miss some of the old members.  I loved those epic brand bashing threads.  Funny as fuck!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: They actually revived the CE forum over there? I figured it was done and gone permanently after all the bullshit. 

:lol: What a blunder. It was the last active forum.   I remember how great it was going to be after closing the forum. Talk about your new "Coke" moment. :groin:  

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, HCS used to be lit up almost every hour with shit.  When VS shot themselves in the foot and forced ridiculous password resets that were almost impossible to get done,  many just went elsewhere.  It’s been tough to get them back going and we’ve really worked unfairly hard to try and help members get access again when it was sure clear ownership could care less anymore.

Still, It’s the best place for sled bashing and really good info.  Introducing the CE back into it was a challenge. It’s got some life but again, the site just lacks the traffic it used to have.  It’s slowly building back up though.  Kinda like bringing a cooking thanksgiving turkey back to life.

I sure miss some of the old members.  I loved those epic brand bashing threads.  Funny as fuck!

Yup, too much of a hassle.  I used to pop in every now and then.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

:lol: What a blunder. It was the last active forum.   I remember how great it was going to be after closing the forum. Talk about your new "Coke" moment. :groin:  

Yup, too much of a hassle.  I used to pop in every now and then.

“New coke moment”. :lol:

The CE needed to be closed.  It was becoming a monster job in the mod back panel due to the amount of complaints....many from some of the same liberal twats here playing the perfect victims running to any mods PM box that would listen.  It forced the mods to go back and do massive back reading to find out what was going on.  And sure enough, nope...not the victim, just a shitty little instigator that got sad when they brought the world crashing down on their head.  “They’re being mean to me!!!!!!!!!”

Nightmare...and enough already.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“New coke moment”. :lol:

The CE needed to be closed.  It was becoming a monster job in the mod back panel due to the amount of complaints....many from some of the same liberal twats here playing the perfect victims running to any mods PM box that would listen.  It forced the mods to go back and do massive back reading to find out what was going on.  And sure enough, nope...not the victim, just a shitty little instigator that got sad when they brought the world crashing down on their head.  “They’re being mean to me!!!!!!!!!”

Nightmare...and enough already.  

I know they were. :bc: 

Then to run over here and claim different is hilarious.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I know they were. :bc: 

Then to run over here and claim different is hilarious.

Some of the blatant lies that were told to try and get action brought against other members “being mean to them” was just plain epic. Oh....such perfect victims unto themselves.

Like kindergartners running around giving “wet Willy’s” to the entire class then crying to the teacher after they are pummeled on the playground. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some of the blatant lies that were told to try and get action brought against other members “being mean to them” was just plain epic. Oh....such perfect victims unto themselves.

Who did that I wonder? :whistle:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Poor "needle movers".

:lol:

And Granola eating while kayaking, shit your pants at the sight of guns, born on third base I built it myself Canadians?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor "needle movers".

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And Granola eating while kayaking, shit your pants at the sight of guns, born on third base I built it myself Canadians?