Check your account email address ×

Damn

Snake

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No bullshit I never save any HCS or FS pics unless it's something I'm involved in or some cool sled, scenery pic, etc..... But I saved that pic of you and Thibbert only because I pissed my pants  from laughing so hard when I saw it and the ensuing drama that went with it.....................It's a fucking classic Mark :lol::bc:  

wolfie.jpg

That's the picture that caused the shit storm.....first time I've ever seen it. :lol:

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No bullshit I never save any HCS or FS pics unless it's something I'm involved in or some cool sled, scenery pic, etc..... But I saved that pic of you and Thibbert only because I pissed my pants  from laughing so hard when I saw it and the ensuing drama that went with it.....................It's a fucking classic Mark :lol::bc:  

wolfie.jpg

Holy fuck!  Now that is some funny shit!  :lol:

Sorry Drifty...but it is.  

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: oh boy. we may hit 40 pages with this thread now

Never.  Although after all this time, I should probably have it framed and hang it at the sled camp we rent with several other of the characters here:lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Never.  Although after all this time, I should probably have it framed and hang it at the sled camp we rent with several other of the characters here:lol: 

Yes you should!!! :lol: 

Hey do you have the photos of the sleds launching off the roof of your house?:lol: 

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Border collie.

Great dogs we have A4 year old Aussie and she is a riot. Smartest dog I've ever seen. Border Collies are very close breed to the Aussies just have tails and Aussies don't

20170527_104020.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Sorry Slinger , should have bit my tongue and never commented on this thread , had a few beers and felt like mouthing off . :lol:  :bc: 

Never apologize Ron....it shows weakness.

John Wayne in She Wore A Yellow Ribbon.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I usually never do :lol:  But the fact is , I'm the first one to go off the rails when the wife and or family thing comes up so I should stfu in this case  :lol:  :bc: 

2 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

That's the picture that caused the shit storm.....first time I've ever seen it. :lol:

Now imagine it just a few months after that picture was taken.  I was kinda pissed :lol: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fuck!  Now that is some funny shit!  :lol:

Sorry Drifty...but it is.  

Marriage was doomed from the start.   

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yes you should!!! :lol: 

Hey do you have the photos of the sleds launching off the roof of your house?:lol: 

I don't have any of those ,and I'm kicking myself, I'm sure someone here has some.  Some of the Dman chops are fucking awesome. :bc:  :lol:  

3 hours ago, s pump said:

Great dogs we have A4 year old Aussie and she is a riot. Smartest dog I've ever seen. Border Collies are very close breed to the Aussies just have tails and Aussies don't

20170527_104020.jpg

Waaaay back in high school I went out with a girl who's family had one of those and that dog did not like me being around his girl. The dog would always try and heard me back to my car or sit between me and the young lady. one of the first times I came to the door the dog ran at me jumped and hit me square in the middle of the chest with all 4 paws knocking me right on my ass. 

5 hours ago, s pump said:

20170527_104020.jpg

Pretty dog. The wee pup should be similar colors. He’s a tri color but a little less white and lighter brown. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Waaaay back in high school I went out with a girl who's family had one of those and that dog did not like me being around his girl. The dog would always try and heard me back to my car or sit between me and the young lady. one of the first times I came to the door the dog ran at me jumped and hit me square in the middle of the chest with all 4 paws knocking me right on my ass. 

The little guy already tries herding the older dog. The older one is a cattle dog too so he has none of that shit. Just barrels him over and walks away. Or sits down near him while refusing to acknowledge his presence. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yah, they are instinctually disposed to herd anything moving.

27 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Pretty dog. The wee pup should be similar colors. He’s a tri color but a little less white and lighter brown. 

The little guy already tries herding the older dog. The older one is a cattle dog too so he has none of that shit. Just barrels him over and walks away. Or sits down near him while refusing to acknowledge his presence. 

24 minutes ago, s pump said:

Yah, they are instinctually disposed to herd anything moving.

Our Blue Heeler does the same thing....runs herd on the other dogs but the cats will have none of that shit. :lol:

14 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Sorry Slinger , should have bit my tongue and never commented on this thread , had a few beers and felt like mouthing off . :lol:  :bc: 

no need to apologize dude but I appreciate you grasping the issue here. don't pay attention to the two tough guys below, do whatever the fuck you want :bc:

13 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

12 hours ago, Snake said:

Gibbs rule #6.

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: that'd be hilarious. I think a lot of the other chops that have occurred in here over the years have "normalized" this situation with you. not that big a deal really. I think mtm was one of the best at it. the one with dave still cracks me up.

10 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Our Blue Heeler does the same thing....runs herd on the other dogs but the cats will have none of that shit. :lol:

Yeah, our dog will always try to keep everyone in a bunch. If we are in different rooms she sits in the middle so she can see both of us.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

no need to apologize dude but I appreciate you grasping the issue here. don't pay attention to the two tough guys below, do whatever the fuck you want :bc:

:lol: that'd be hilarious. I think a lot of the other chops that have occurred in here over the years have "normalized" this situation with you. not that big a deal really. I think mtm was one of the best at it. the one with dave still cracks me up.

Oh stfu dummy....I was messing with Rob more than anything so I quoted a John Wayne movie....good god you are a pussy. :lol: