Check your account email address ×

Damn

Snake

12 minutes ago, oleroule said:

if that doesn't make that old cunt feel like a pos, nothing will.

I agree , but you should probly at least watch it first . :bc:

Great find , Moe , that certainly answers some questions and sets a few things straight .   :bc:

a trump kiss ass. who'd have thunk? 

not one word condemning the idiot-in-chief for bringing his situation into the public eye which he didn't want. not one word about trump opening this can of worms. accuses the congresswoman of "listening in" to the conversation? well no shit, she was with the family in the car. the parents of the soldier had the same thoughts as the congresswoman, so she wasn't making this shit up. 

i didn't know what to think of kelly tbh, until today. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

not one word condemning the idiot-in-chief for bringing his situation into the public eye which he didn't want. not one word about trump opening this can of worms. accuses the congresswoman of "listening in" to the conversation? well no shit, she was with the family in the car. the parents of the soldier had the same thoughts as the congresswoman, so she wasn't making this shit up. 

I've got an idea for you............

:suicide:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah , we should stick with the fat stovepipe douchebag in the clownsuit and Machoman Randy Savage hat if we want to get the real story here....... wtf :bc: 

Haha...no Shit! I think Slinger wants to eat her ass! :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Listen from minute 9:20 to about 11:30. 

Who do you think he is talking about?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

what about trump's comments about mccain? the muslim gold star family? did kelly have anything to say about those incidents? 

Nobody asked him.

Just shut the fuck up. You and your 10% of the country who think like you can eat a dick.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nobody asked him.

Just shut the fuck up. You and your 10% of the country who think like you can eat a dick.

put your double standards into a box, tape it shut, throw a UPS sticker on it, and shove it up your ass.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump faux outrage of the week,  once again having the faux narrative blown to pieces.  

Snot is actually defending this lying CUNT shitskin congresswoman, yes he actually fucking is :guzzle: 

Edited by Momorider

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

put your double standards into a box, tape it shut, throw a UPS sticker on it, and shove it up your ass.

The gold star family lie was another complete bullshit DemonCUNT narrative you and all your brain dead sheeple no mind ignorant fucks bought into :nuts: