Check your account email address ×

Damn

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Trying to show off.....really? As far as respect goes maybe you shouldn’t run around a public sled forum telling everybody that your wife called Sarah Sanders a lying cunt and I still maintain that a) it doesn’t warrant an apology and b) you used her comments which I believe you made up as a way to justify your own. It’s a new week so get over it, shut the fuck up , quit being a little bitch  about it or just fucking go away. Nobody cares.

Heed your own advice Jim :bc:   You've found some traction with some of the forum deplorables and you've taken your bullshit to a whole new low.  

Now STFU move along :lmao: 

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this is a great example of why I call you and other forum members names. you simply cannot follow along. this has absolutely nothing to do with smails, or you, or anyone else calling ME names. I expect that, as much as I dish it out. it's about the name he called my wife, simply because I told the forum she had some choice words for one of the liars in the white house. why that seemed to "open the door" with some of you, I have no idea. the only thing that could possibly justify something like that if she stopped in and called one of you a cunt. even then, if someone's wife did that to me I'd keep my yapper shut out of respect for her and the forum member. I would never insult someone's spouse, or family member. not because of this funky "rule" we have in here, but because it's just not right in many ways. I am way above that. I thought smails was too, but I was wrong. he knew what he said was wrong, as evident by several of his weak attempts to state he "did not say that". but instead of being a man, and apologizing or trying to explain that isn't what he meant, he doubles down and tries to show off for the others. maybe he learned this trait from his new hero, trump?

You do realize that you and your wife called Bryan Sanders wife a cunt right??

I just wanted to make sure you are aware of that...

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:lol: 

Bill Clinton......:snack:

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

exhibit B. I thought it was pretty clear I'm referring to forum members. it should also be obvious as hell, as we all insult spouses, someone's kids etc outside of here, on a daily basis.

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Heed your own advice Jim :bc:   You've found some traction with some of the forum deplorables and you've taken your bullshit to a whole new low.  

Now STFU move along :lmao: 

Good god you sound like a giant fucking queef....you really are a half a sissy.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

exhibit B. I thought it was pretty clear I'm referring to forum members. it should also be obvious as hell, as we all insult spouses, someone's kids etc outside of here, on a daily basis.

so if her husband was a forum member you would leave???

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

so if her husband was a forum member you would leave???

:lol:

do you have any idea how hard it is for me to leave your dumb comments alone? :lmao: god damn. if her husband was a forum member here, I would not insult her. I certainly would not "leave" either.

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this is a great example of why I call you and other forum members names. you simply cannot follow along. this has absolutely nothing to do with smails, or you, or anyone else calling ME names. I expect that, as much as I dish it out. it's about the name he called my wife, simply because I told the forum she had some choice words for one of the liars in the white house. why that seemed to "open the door" with some of you, I have no idea. the only thing that could possibly justify something like that if she stopped in and called one of you a cunt. even then, if someone's wife did that to me I'd keep my yapper shut out of respect for her and the forum member. I would never insult someone's spouse, or family member. not because of this funky "rule" we have in here, but because it's just not right in many ways. I am way above that. I thought smails was too, but I was wrong. he knew what he said was wrong, as evident by several of his weak attempts to state he "did not say that". but instead of being a man, and apologizing or trying to explain that isn't what he meant, he doubles down and tries to show off for the others. maybe he learned this trait from his new hero, trump?

:lol: yes bob, you are correct. while doing some fall clean up, winterizing the boat, and watching some football yesterday afternoon and evening I was "reflecting" how wrong I was in here about getting mad at someone who insulted my wife. maybe I should even apologize to smails :lol: . I learned two things in here this weekend, one is that smails has less class than I thought, and two, many of you are a bunch of pansies who wouldn't get mad if someone insulted your wife. the rest of your traits, like double standards, hypocrisy, my best buddy piling, stupidity etc I already knew, many years ago.

so I'm moving on, done with this thread. but in the future, when I see one of you clowns mention your wives, I'm not sure how i'll react tbh. if I do say something insulting about her, it's not because I mean it, or would enjoy saying it, it's because I want to see all your double standards on full display again. because that, I get full enjoyment out of.

good day  :bc:

You know Slinger it's like this. A ways back on the old site SnowRider made a comment about my wife that pissed me off. Did he really mean anything by it probably not. In your and Smales case I think you took it wrong and reacted a way most guys should. This not a left/right, posse vs libs thing non of gang mentality that you guys like to harp about. As far as I'm concerned if you lower yourself to insult someone's wife just to stir up a reaction. Then you're nothing more than a low class piece of shit. 

Time to move on....:bc:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

You know Slinger it's like this. A ways back on the old site SnowRider made a comment about my wife that pissed me off. Did he really mean anything by it probably not. In your and Smales case I think you took it wrong and reacted a way most guys should. This not a left/right, posse vs libs thing non of gang mentality that you guys like to harp about. As far as I'm concerned if you lower yourself to insult someone's wife just to stir up a reaction. Then you're nothing more than a low class piece of shit. 

WTF did I ever say about your wife....:dunno:

8 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

You know Slinger it's like this. A ways back on the old site SnowRider made a comment about my wife that pissed me off. Did he really mean anything by it probably not. In your and Smales case I think you took it wrong and reacted a way most guys should. This not a left/right, posse vs libs thing non of gang mentality that you guys like to harp about. As far as I'm concerned if you lower yourself to insult someone's wife just to stir up a reaction. Then you're nothing more than a low class piece of shit

I am in 100% agreement, especially the bold. if I'm not mistaken, it was clear SR wasn't aware of who your wife was when he made the comment? regardless....time to move on.

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

WTF did I ever say about your wife....:dunno:

You made some off hand derogatory comment about my spouse. What it was about I really don't remember. 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I am in 100% agreement, especially the bold. if I'm not mistaken, it was clear SR wasn't aware of who your wife was when he made the comment? regardless....time to move on.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I think someone mentioned his wife's name, which I can't remember right now, and you didn't realize it was his wife. I think you also apologized for the misunderstanding.

Like I said above I really don't remember details of it. If coach apologized I don't remember and apparently neither does he.:lol: 

x2 time to move.....

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

All the women have been chased from this forum a long time ago.  Its too bad.  There's always a few that ruin it.

You know as well as I do, my wife would mop the floor with the membership here.:lol: 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

do we really have pages and pages about Smailes calling Slingers wife classy for calling a chick a cunt,  SMH at peoples butthurt over immaterial things. 

Shocking huh

On 10/22/2017 at 8:53 AM, DriftBusta said:

Jesus, post it up, we've been divorced for 9 fucking years, and the pic was taken 4 years before that.  I wish people would stop acting like it was a pivotal moment in internet history.  They chopped HER face out and Thibberts pic in on her body.  And I wanted to kill a few people.  14 years ago.  Thibbert went on to become a sno-x superstar.  The rest is history.   I'm way over it.  Wished people would stop bringing it up. :lol:   

No bullshit I never save any HCS or FS pics unless it's something I'm involved in or some cool sled, scenery pic, etc..... But I saved that pic of you and Thibbert only because I pissed my pants  from laughing so hard when I saw it and the ensuing drama that went with it.....................It's a fucking classic Mark :lol::bc:  

wolfie.jpg