Check your account email address ×

Damn

Snake

5 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

for a small fee smails I  could be a surrogate recipient of your beating as I only live an hour down the NYS t-way from him:thumbsup:

I hope you are not looking for a bunch of money. I think you would take more of a beating from a bunch of girl scouts having a pillow fight.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fuck, what a hot mess this thread is..

Geesh slinger.....every time we engage you call me names, I call you slinger..and you're going to toss this in biggies face?? You call everyone in this forum names that dont agree with you,  you brought your wife in this forum, it's all on you..  If biggie just spouted off about your wife or children on his own, without you bringing it up first,.  You would have a leg to stand on in my book, but you brought it up,..

it's not like he called her a cunt or anything dude..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Have had zero issues...its just really hard on fuel towing...dealer is fucking me hard on trade in value.

I can imagine if the turbos were working all the time, the mileage would really suffer.

9 hours ago, Snake said:

You fuckers always feel like some bandwagon is conspiring to make you look bad.

Everyone is ganging up on you.

Ever think you simply say stupid shit that warrants ridicule?

Dude... you need a serious awakening. And having Serena take your side is hardly a ringing endorsement.

Absolutely, on all of it.

9 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

My wife has read some of this and she thinks you are all stupid and childish.

Hell I think most of us think its all stupid and childish.

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I can imagine if the turbos were working all the time, the mileage would really suffer.

Absolutely, on all of it.

Hell I think most of us think its all stupid and childish.

:lol: 

It is but it's also fun

I'm sure if our wives heard what we say during a boy's only event they would think the same.:lol:

46 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It is but it's also fun

I'm sure if our wives heard what we say during a boy's only event they would think the same.:lol:

Lets face it.  Guys can be assholes. :lol:  I think of how much fun my wife would have at sled camp if 6-8-10 guys are all reminiscing about the days ride, half in the bag.  We're laughing, she's like "get me the fuck out of here". :lol:  :bc: 

40 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Deisel ftw.

Oh for sure, for any real, regular towing, diesel is the only option   :bc: 

On 10/21/2017 at 9:45 AM, Biggie Smails said:

Slinger says his wife is a conservative and I highly doubt she even called Sanders that but he is such a spineless hack he uses her to make a point.

This should have ended the whole thread , right then and there .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Fuck, what a hot mess this thread is..

Geesh slinger.....every time we engage you call me names, I call you slinger..and you're going to toss this in biggies face?? You call everyone in this forum names that dont agree with you,  you brought your wife in this forum, it's all on you..  If biggie just spouted off about your wife or children on his own, without you bringing it up first,.  You would have a leg to stand on in my book, but you brought it up,..

it's not like he called her a cunt or anything dude..

this is a great example of why I call you and other forum members names. you simply cannot follow along. this has absolutely nothing to do with smails, or you, or anyone else calling ME names. I expect that, as much as I dish it out. it's about the name he called my wife, simply because I told the forum she had some choice words for one of the liars in the white house. why that seemed to "open the door" with some of you, I have no idea. the only thing that could possibly justify something like that if she stopped in and called one of you a cunt. even then, if someone's wife did that to me I'd keep my yapper shut out of respect for her and the forum member. I would never insult someone's spouse, or family member. not because of this funky "rule" we have in here, but because it's just not right in many ways. I am way above that. I thought smails was too, but I was wrong. he knew what he said was wrong, as evident by several of his weak attempts to state he "did not say that". but instead of being a man, and apologizing or trying to explain that isn't what he meant, he doubles down and tries to show off for the others. maybe he learned this trait from his new hero, trump?

12 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

Slinger is taking time for reflection. 

:lol: yes bob, you are correct. while doing some fall clean up, winterizing the boat, and watching some football yesterday afternoon and evening I was "reflecting" how wrong I was in here about getting mad at someone who insulted my wife. maybe I should even apologize to smails :lol: . I learned two things in here this weekend, one is that smails has less class than I thought, and two, many of you are a bunch of pansies who wouldn't get mad if someone insulted your wife. the rest of your traits, like double standards, hypocrisy, my best buddy piling, stupidity etc I already knew, many years ago.

so I'm moving on, done with this thread. but in the future, when I see one of you clowns mention your wives, I'm not sure how i'll react tbh. if I do say something insulting about her, it's not because I mean it, or would enjoy saying it, it's because I want to see all your double standards on full display again. because that, I get full enjoyment out of.

good day  :bc:

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trying to show off.....really? As far as respect goes maybe you shouldn’t run around a public sled forum telling everybody that your wife called Sarah Sanders a lying cunt and I still maintain that a) it doesn’t warrant an apology and b) you used her comments which I believe you made up as a way to justify your own. It’s a new week so get over it, shut the fuck up , quit being a little bitch  about it or just fucking go away. Nobody cares.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Thanks 1