Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Do you have your next gig lined up?

Planning on going back to Alaska but I reserve the right to change my mind. I've got friends doing ship assist in the Houston Ship Channel who have offered to help get in with their company. Once I get my TOAR signed off on I plan on calling that company. Plus I know someone in the NYS canal system which might be an option. We'll see.  :bc:

• Like 2

On 9/20/2017 at 9:38 AM, ckf said:

No, I went for the Phantom 4 Advanced +.  It's almost the same with a larger camera sensor. The + is the version that comes with the monitor attached to the remote. One of the problems with using your phone or tablet is that they aren't bright enough when in direct sun. The one attached to the remote has twice the brightness as most phones or tablets. https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-adv

BTW, @NaturallyAspirated the new drone will be able to shoot 4K at 60 fps, and 1080 at 120 fps.

Nice!

You still have the Mavic as well right?

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, jammin said:

Morning-

45 / 52 and clear.  Whats this crap about snow on Saturday?  Fuck off snow... just fuck off.   :mf: 

National Hug A Plumber Day it is..... 

:gm1:

Hugs to Chad! :green:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Morning-

45 / 52 and clear.  Whats this crap about snow on Saturday?  Fuck off snow... just fuck off.   :mf: 

National Hug A Plumber Day it is..... 

I'm sure we will see more before Summer comes along, but it's nice not having snow cover everywhere. We are down to just snowbanks now :thumb:

37° and cloudy here.

• Like 1

Morning-

51 / 48 and cloudy.  Rain overnight and now they say 2-8" of snow tomorrow / tomorrow night.  FUCK this shit.  FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related image

National Hairball Awareness Day is observed annually on the last Friday in April.

Image result for cat hairball gif

• Haha 1

Its pissing down here but its Friday lol. I loaded the sxs and just have to put the beer and gear in the truck and head north for a visit with friends and a big ATV rally . Town council passed sxs on the trails/roads around here so next wknd I can run into town for beer 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jammin said:

Morning-

51 / 48 and cloudy.  Rain overnight and now they say 2-8" of snow tomorrow / tomorrow night.  FUCK this shit.  FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related image

National Hairball Awareness Day is observed annually on the last Friday in April.

Image result for cat hairball gif

Morning. I just saw that, 65 today and 3-6 inches of snow tomorrow. Really?

:bigfinger:

• Thanks 1

God damn it. Bloody flesh wound that may require surgery. I have a million stupid thing going on and now the left hand is out of order for 10 days? Or plus? Good thing I’m right handed and can still spank the snot out of goofy. Deep puncture, one of The fingers isn’t moving like it should. Good news,it’s not the important middle finger Jammin.:finger3:

A1511A81-F1AA-421C-991F-4C5C0E61BF7F.jpeg

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

God damn it. Bloody flesh wound that may require surgery. I have a million stupid thing going on and now the left hand is out of order for 10 days? Or plus? Good thing I’m right handed and can still spank the snot out of goofy. Deep puncture, one of The fingers isn’t moving like it should. Good news,it’s not the important middle finger Jammin.:finger3:

A1511A81-F1AA-421C-991F-4C5C0E61BF7F.jpeg

How the fuck did you manage that one