ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, ckf said:

Any new sled purchases this week?  :dunno: 

:lol:

Funny you should ask...got a couple in mind since the TNT sold. 😆

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, ckf said:

That sucks! I can see why the SxS's are becoming more and more popular.

We've got just under 30" of snow on the ground.

With a predicted high of +2c it is already +6c out!! I just went out and cleared the bottoms of the downspouts and they are running like a bitch! Guaranteed I won't be sledding around these parts like I hoped to be doing next week. :wall:

• Sad 1

Morning-

42 / 32.  Cloudy South and freezing rain North.  Heard up to 3/4" of ice last night and this AM.  Yuck.  Cools down a bit and maybe 2" of snow tonight / tomorrow then a chance for 6-8 later in the week.  

Fuck off @ckf  @Mileage Psycho  @Anler @xtralettucetomatoe580 @SSFB and @NaturallyAspirated    :bigfinger:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

42 / 32.  Cloudy South and freezing rain North.  Heard up to 3/4" of ice last night and this AM.  Yuck.  Cools down a bit and maybe 2" of snow tonight / tomorrow then a chance for 6-8 later in the week.  

Fuck off @ckf  @Mileage Psycho  @Anler @xtralettucetomatoe580 @SSFB and @NaturallyAspirated    :bigfinger:

:goodpost:

All Icy and foggy here....schools closed.

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

:bigfinger:

Neal

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, irv said:

With a predicted high of +2c it is already +6c out!! I just went out and cleared the bottoms of the downspouts and they are running like a bitch! Guaranteed I won't be sledding around these parts like I hoped to be doing next week. :wall:

I noticed the same. They predicted +4 as a high yesterday and it went to +7. Today was supposed to be +5 and now its supposed to go to +10 with rain through the evening.

Trails never opened here and likely won't this season. 4 years in a row.

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I noticed the same. They predicted +4 as a high yesterday and it went to +7. Today was supposed to be +5 and now its supposed to go to +10 with rain through the evening.

Suppose to only be +15c down in yuma.tomorrow...headed back there today.

2 hours ago, jammin said:

Morning-

I see jammies is feeling froggy this morning... 

GOOD BYE SNOW!!! HELLO SPRING!!

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Not surprisingly, all the Port Perry/Ganny trails and beyond have all gone RED. It's already +6 here and I think the high for today is supposed to be +7. We got a very tiny bit of rain yesterday, mostly drizzle but gladly it didn't last long. I am thinking we will need a couple/few snowfalls of +10-15 cms before the trails go green again? With just chances of snow the rest of the week, things aren't looking good at all. 

32 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Joe Montana > Tom Brady

Different era comparisons are tough  but suffice it to say had Brady played in Montana’s era he would have retired long ago and not won 6 IMO.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Different era comparisons are tough  but suffice it to say had Brady played in Montana’s era he would have retired long ago and not won 6 IMO.

He would have gotten killed in Bradshaws era.

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

He would have gotten killed in Bradshaws era.

I said that earlier...but he would also have had the benefit of having the same team together the whole time. Montana and Young got the shit kicked out of them as did all the QB’s.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Will we see another QB win 6 in our lifetime?