Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

21 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

John hows things looking. Was planning on leaving out of Groton in the AM heading for derby

That might be tough sledding through that area. I think you might be limited to upper elevations for the good riding. From what I've read the Derby, IP, Norton and Canaan all plan on going out today/tonight when things cool back down. 

• Gold Member
On 2/7/2019 at 1:01 PM, s pump said:

Great fishing right here at the 200' mark. Sails, Mahi, Kings all right there. Where you based at now?

Just docked at Green Turtle Cay. Time to do some damage at the bar! :bc:

Screenshot_20190208-190432.png

• Like 3

15 here and it looks like another 6+ inches i 've got to clear again.  Holy shit.  It's been so long since we've had a regular winter, it feels like we are just getting clobbered.  I've already gone through more gas in the blower this year then I have all of last....easily.  

I ain't complaining!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:16 AM, ckf said:

That might be tough sledding through that area. I think you might be limited to upper elevations for the good riding. From what I've read the Derby, IP, Norton and Canaan all plan on going out today/tonight when things cool back down. 

Derby was icey. The rest was pretty damn damn good. Rode some stuff we never rode before. Trails wer empty. Ya would have thought it was mid week.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Derby was icey. The rest was pretty damn damn good. Rode some stuff we never rode before. Trails wer empty. Ya would have thought it was mid week.

It was Wither Carnival weekend in IP and it seemed a lot quieter than normal.