Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Just now, Zambroski said:

WTF?  Rv/truck boneyard or, is this real?

Real...its the biggest collection of boondockers in the world i bet...and that pic doesnt show even a 1/4 of them.

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

well the tug hill should be good, 5 fucking feet in the next 3 days!!!

fa600524-9367-454d-9bf2-306e9f8cb934-large16x9_ForecastSnowCNYZoom.jpg

The weather girl on the ABC station in Burlington said the Tug Hill Plateau would be getting buried from LES.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

The weather girl on the ABC station in Burlington said the Tug Hill Plateau would be getting buried from LES.

theres already 3-4 feet up there in the woods.. calling for 45*+ and rain monday, tuesday, and wednesday.. going to be a hot mess...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy fuck dude. You need to get out more. Bumfuck MN is no place to waste your life. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

That looks like hell to me.  I'd rather be forced to spend the day shopping with my wife.  :lol: 

No shit....hey honey let's go spend some time in the desert surrounded by thousands of others jagoffs in their RV's....SMH. 😂

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit....hey honey let's go spend some time in the desert surrounded by thousands of others jagoffs in their RV's....SMH. 😂

Hahahaha.  :bc: 

You likely already know this but it turns out that hundreds of thousands of northerners migrate to Florida, the Southwest and the Rio Grand Valley every single winter for 4 to 6 months.  They do this because they can, not because they have to.  I'm not saying the RV and Snowbird lifestyle is for everyone but you would be hard pressed to find a current Snowbird who hates it.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  :bc: 

You likely already know this but it turns out that hundreds of thousands of northerners migrate to Florida, the Southwest and the Rio Grand Valley every single winter for 4 to 6 months.  They do this because they can, not because they have to.  I'm not saying the RV and Snowbird lifestyle is for everyone but you would be hard pressed to find a current Snowbird who hates it.  

Lots rent condo's as well. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Lots rent condo's as well. 

Yes and lots own homes.  

Being in a large community of like minded people is actually quite fun.  In the last month I've come to know my neighbors fairly well.  Well enough that I can leave my RV for a week and tell them where the hide a key is so they can go inside and attend to something if I need be.   I do things with my neighbors almost every day.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yes and lots own homes.  

Being in a large community of like minded people is actually quite fun.  In the last month I've come to know my neighbors fairly well.  Well enough that I can leave my RV for a week and tell them where the hide a key is so they can go inside and attend to something if I need be.   I do things with my neighbors almost every day.  

Oh, you actually live there? I had no idea you recently turned 80 years old :lol: 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Oh, you actually live there? I had no idea you recently turned 80 years old :lol: 

Well actually I live wherever I want to live.  I find places I like, hang out for a couple of months and then move on.  

I'm 57 and been retired for 2.5 years.  

• Like 4