Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My daughter called and said Marquette got hammered with 16" last night...NMU closed today.

It was a wide spread system snow. It will spread out the sledders.  I’ve been telling everyone to head to Mn, because that’s were it’s at.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Woodtick said:

It was a wide spread system snow. It will spread out the sledders.  I’ve been telling everyone to head to Mn, because that’s were it’s at.

We got nailed here as well....guess I shouldn't have sold my sled. :groin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trust me....I've been looking but all this damn snow has guys thinking their sleds are made of gold!!

Got ya. Something will come along. :thumb:

I was just out clearing the drive when my neighbor pulled in and finished it up with his plow. It was a skating rink underneath. Glad that's done :thumb: 

We are almost back where we were before the meltdown. The snow stake is at about 28" now.

1j.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jammin said:

Afternoon fuckers-   :bc:

I go away for a few days and come back to fuck off jammin?   :wtf:   Well..... fuck you you fucking fuck fuck @ckf    :bigfinger:

:lol:    :lol:    Hows nowindshield @SSFB doing these days?     :bigfinger:

:bc:  Fuckers!

Hi Jammies!!!!!!11   I'm doing TREMENDOUS!!!!!!!11 :owned:

:bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Afternoon fuckers-   :bc:

I go away for a few days and come back to fuck off jammin?   :wtf:   Well..... fuck you you fucking fuck fuck @ckf    :bigfinger:

:lol:    :lol:    Hows nowindshield @SSFB doing these days?     :bigfinger:

:bc:  Fuckers!

Right back at you my friend :bigfinger:

Waiting to here the story on the bold :news:    @SSFB  @jammin ???

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Right back at you my friend :bigfinger:

Waiting to here the story on the bold :news:    @SSFB  @jammin ???

I was fucking around on a plowed road and got a little throttle happy. Got her sideways and she rolled a couple times, breaking the windshield. :lol:

• Confused 1

On 2/14/2019 at 7:20 AM, ckf said:

:gm1:    Currently 18 with some partial sun.   That dub @jammin went riding last weekend and never bothered to share any pics in this thread :bigfinger:

:bigfinger:

26 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I was fucking around on a plowed road and got a little throttle happy. Got her sideways and she rolled a couple times, breaking the windshield. :lol:

"Then jumped up and said"   I KNEW IT... I FUCKING KNEW THIS COULD HAPPEN!   "    :lol: 

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sounds like something @f7ben would do :snack: 

He would also blow a corner and hit a tree like me!  :lol: 

20190210_130252.jpg

20190210_121713.jpg

20190210_140637.jpg

20190210_140744.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Ouch!!!!!   Any major damage or injuries?

Snow dust was terrible and I was 5th in line.  Went into the corner a bit hot, slid off the trail and saw the tree coming dead center and was like oh fuck! ...   Would have been major damage had I not turned right and just clipped the end of the tree.   When I hit it, it tossed me about 10' into the tree and I smacked my head pretty good.  End result, no damage to the sled or me.  Truly unbelievable..... just ask @SSFB       :lol: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jammin said:

Snow dust was terrible and I was 5th in line.  Went into the corner a bit hot, slid off the trail and saw the tree coming dead center and was like oh fuck! ...   Would have been major damage had I not turned right and just clipped the end of the tree.   When I hit it, it tossed me about 10' into the tree and I smacked my head pretty good.  End result, no damage to the sled or me.  Truly unbelievable..... just ask @SSFB       :lol: 

I'd blame both incidents on the bad influence Ben had on both of you over the years :dunno:      :lol: 

Glad to hear there were no injuries :bc: