Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Different era comparisons are tough  but suffice it to say had Brady played in Montana’s era he would have retired long ago and not won 6 IMO.

or would a team been able to keep better talent around him so that the 6 could have been done over a shorter period.  Both Bradshaw and Montana were surrounded by better players and had a couple of the greatest coaches ever in the game like Brady is so we can play what ifs all day

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

or would a team been able to keep better talent around him so that the 6 could have been done over a shorter period.  Both Bradshaw and Montana were surrounded by better players and had a couple of the greatest coaches ever in the game like Brady is so we can play what ifs all day

I already said that as well....it’s why these comparisons are silly. Fuck you Patriot fans are sensitive. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I said that earlier...but he would also have had the benefit of having the same team together the whole time. Montana and Young got the shit kicked out of them as did all the QB’s.

Steve young had alot of concussions. Those guys took a beating.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Both Bradshaw and Montana have said Brady is the best what more do you need? Maybe a Ouija board and some candles to ask Johnny Unitas.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Both Bradshaw and Montana have said Brady is the best what more do you need? Maybe a Ouija board and some candles to ask Johnny Unitas.

I wouldnt expect them to say otherwise...would you?

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

Morning. Currently 39 with a few showers around. On a good note it's going to be close to 60 for the Duck Boat Parade in Boston today :ashamed:  

Cold here after rain yesterday....icy roads and the snow that survived is hard as a rock. Freezing rain /snow mix on deck! 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Cold here after rain yesterday....icy roads and the snow that survived is hard as a rock. Freezing rain /snow mix on deck! 

We have a cool down tonight/tomorrow before more mixed shit later in the week :(

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

We have a cool down tonight/tomorrow before more mixed shit later in the week :(

It really sucks...come on Ma Nature...pick a pattern and stick to it!

• Like 2

BURLINGTON, Vt. (WCAX) The Super Bowl isn't just about football, it's also about the ads.

mostinterestingman-stella.jpg

Like a spot for Stella Artois, which includes a cameo from the Vermonter formerly known as the Most Interesting Man in the World.

Jonathan Goldsmith was the face of Dos Equis beer but that ended a couple years ago.

We found Goldsmith plenty interesting when we visited him at his home in southern Vermont a couple years ago. The actor enjoys his quiet time there and works with the Vermont chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

BURLINGTON, Vt. (WCAX) The Super Bowl isn't just about football, it's also about the ads.

Like a spot for Stella Artois, which includes a cameo from the Vermonter formerly known as the Most Interesting Man in the World.

Jonathan Goldsmith was the face of Dos Equis beer but that ended a couple years ago.

We found Goldsmith plenty interesting when we visited him at his home in southern Vermont a couple years ago. The actor enjoys his quiet time there and works with the Vermont chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

That was one of the better ads...had no idea he was a Vermonter.

42 minutes ago, ckf said:

Good beer.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I was just outside with the pooch and it feels like Spring. I checked the weather station and it was 48°.

how bad will the trails be? 60 degrees here. Doing a bondo patch on that old grey 350

33 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That's sucks. Boys had actually talked me into riding on a weekend this week. 

I'm not sure if the rain gets all the way to northern ME or not :dunno: