Johns Hopkins List Of The Guilty

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Out of their minds….😂😂

How do people even have these thought processes..:wtf:

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Out of their minds….😂😂

The more I see this shit the more I think a civil war is necessary. 

• Like 1

Its almost like the group of people who founded the country and were in from the start, benefited the most.

To shrink it down, its like calling out as privileged, Bill Gates, MSFT employee's, engineers, sales people and anyone in the corporation who made it successful and were compensated with stock, and options back when the stock was $1.09 back in 1991 but now its $317 and new buyers can't make as much profit.

What amazes me is that people like her will not give any of the listed privileged folk props for being regular folk who didn't use the privilege to get ahead in life. I realize that by her words that they didn't have to but that isn't really 100% true. Today if you're a member of the anything but sector you probably have at least an equal if not better chance of landing a job or whatever due to their non privilege status. What is most most maddening is the way they are trying to guilt trip the average ordinary person. 

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 1

i'm all of that list but christian. you know, the able bodied white guy that speaks english . the same one you are gonna come crawling to when your denali doesn't run. then that white boy is ok...

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Kivalo said:

What a load of bullshit. When will we stop pandering to these morons? 

Hopefully real soon!

16 hours ago, Kivalo said:

What a load of bullshit. When will we stop pandering to these morons? 

Never and it's only going to get worse.

10 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Her position should be eliminated, along with whatever she has for subordinates.  

Yep, another useless position started because of liberal thinking.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why don't you keep watching cbc news.

Says the guy who watches more of it than anyone else on here.  You could just tell us what you heard.  We'd all like to laugh at your idiotic summary.

I'd like to remind people that all this shit about race and white supremacy started under Obama in around 2014.   Think back the only time you ever heard about white supremacy was an odd story about a skin head or KKK and they were extremely rare.   Now nobody in their right mind will say some racism doesn't exist in the country but it occurs in all directions no matter what definition the left tries to put on it. 

Even after the country voted in a black President we have this bullshit going on.  The left had decided then more so than since the 60's that everything should be about race and dividing the country into "communities."   You can't have division if you don't categorize people and that's all the left wants to do. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

On 1/10/2024 at 3:54 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Of only this was just in one state.  It's in every country and it's no accident.

They're setting it up for ...once the minorities fully take over- the constitution will be scrapped- as it's racist. 

Then they will take all the racist whites property as reparation - just like they're doing in South Africa 

On 1/10/2024 at 4:00 PM, Highmark said:

The more I see this shit the more I think a civil war is necessary. 

Yup

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'd like to remind people that all this shit about race and white supremacy started under Obama in around 2014.   Think back the only time you ever heard about white supremacy was an odd story about a skin head or KKK and they were extremely rare.   Now nobody in their right mind will say some racism doesn't exist in the country but it occurs in all directions no matter what definition the left tries to put on it. 

Even after the country voted in a black President we have this bullshit going on.  The left had decided then more so than since the 60's that everything should be about race and dividing the country into "communities."   You can't have division if you don't categorize people and that's all the left wants to do. 

Obama is the biggest piece of shit to ever hold office.

• Like 1