Check your account email address ×

Great News…

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sorry but people will buy and use there credit cards and rack up debt and only way to fix this is to get rid of the puppet. 

Like you really care what others do. To actually think this wouldn’t have happened with Trump at the helm is simply ludicrous. It probably would've been worse because no one wants to work with him.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Obviously, you have not been to a grocery store. $11.57 for a box of Velveeta! 29% more expensive in less than a year. Just one example. Fuck Dementia Joe and all of his crooked Democrats!

Basing your inflation statistics on velveeta.  That's fucking funny.  It's not even cheese.  Just buy cheese...

57 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Are you denying the facts in the OP?  Are you denying inflation is falling?  Are you denying wages are up? Are you denying the stock market results? :snack:

No.  Normal economic cycles, and of course its falling.  Talk to a young couple trying to get a mortgage right now.  Talk to a realtor or a mortgage broker.  Talk to a car dealer owner.  I've done that.  I'm denying that the middle class is in the same shape that they were 5 years ago, because they're not.  And bonus!  Now we're 33 trillion in debt thanks to all his dumbass policies on immigration and spending in general.

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Like you really care what others do. To actually think this wouldn’t have happened with Trump at the helm is simply ludicrous. It probably would've been worse because no one wants to work with him.

Shut up doofus.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Basing your inflation statistics on velveeta.  That's fucking funny.  It's not even cheese.  Just buy cheese...

How about the 1000 dollars we just gave my wifes sister who is putting daycare on the credit card?  4 kids.  Just gave them a 1/4 beef and they still can't afford it.  Shes in healthcare and he works for the Corp of engineers.  So they aren't sitting around.  Things are tough for the avg family.  But who cares about the avg family?  Not fucking politicians I can tell you that much.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, poopooforme said:

How about the 1000 dollars we just gave my wifes sister who is putting daycare on the credit card?  4 kids.  Just gave them a 1/4 beef and they still can't afford it.  Shes in healthcare and he works for the Corp of engineers.  So they aren't sitting around.  Things are tough for the avg family.  But who cares about the avg family?  Not fucking politicians I can tell you that much.  

I never claimed there wasn't inflation, just that the velveeta example is hilarious.  Food costs have gotten insane.  The metric of measuring inflation by housing cost is horribly stupid and doesn't show the real picture at all.  Our daily expenses here have inflated WAY worse than the rest of the world.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

All income earners experience adjusted income gains under Biden - especially low income earners. 

Real (inflation-adjusted!) incomes are higher today than they were when Biden took office, especially for those at the bottom. @

https://x.com/steverattner/status/1742165343387132322?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

IMG_6817.png

IMG_6816.png

Ok....lets play along that this isn't some cherry picked data.   Please point to the specific policies passed by Biden that have contributed to this and how it has done so.  :pc:

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Nothing could be worse than with this puppet. He has literally destroyed this Country in less than 4 years. Joe must go. I don't care how!

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No.  Normal economic cycles, and of course its falling.  Talk to a young couple trying to get a mortgage right now.  Talk to a realtor or a mortgage broker.  Talk to a car dealer owner.  I've done that.  I'm denying that the middle class is in the same shape that they were 5 years ago, because they're not.  And bonus!  Now we're 33 trillion in debt thanks to all his dumbass policies on immigration and spending in general.

Are you hearing about a 1st or 2nd quarter crash. Gross domestic income is negative vs gross domestic product.  Last time that occured was 2007-08.  Its worse now.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I never claimed there wasn't inflation, just that the velveeta example is hilarious.  Food costs have gotten insane.  The metric of measuring inflation by housing cost is horribly stupid and doesn't show the real picture at all.  Our daily expenses here have inflated WAY worse than the rest of the world.

Apparently Canada is even worse.

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

trumps to blame for more of that than Biden. :news:    

this is the oddest economy because while one thing is a negative the next will be a positive.   biden claiming inflation is dropping is laughabe,  fucktards don't understand it's just increasing slower than last year so things are generally getting more expensive.  Bottoms dropping out of toys and cars IMO ae shortly behind but is that really nagative or a return to normalcy.     

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Those guys can go fuck themselves, they got greedy during covid and vehicle prices are still too high, they made their own bed now they can lay in it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Those guys can go fuck themselves, they got greedy during covid and vehicle prices are still too high, they made their own bed now they can lay in it.

YUp  car dealers and plumbers are evil greedy scum.

Us poor loan officers though it's a real drag out there with too little inventory and too high of prices.    

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, other than fluffing Bidens balls at every opportunity.  Be sure and send those charts out to all the lower and middle class earners who are struggling to pay their bills, it will surely make their day.

I’m middle class and have had my best two years under Biden, as far as income, and top 5 for low tax rate.  :news:

Neal

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

trumps to blame for more of that than Biden. :news:    

this is the oddest economy because while one thing is a negative the next will be a positive.   biden claiming inflation is dropping is laughabe,  fucktards don't understand it's just increasing slower than last year so things are generally getting more expensive.  Bottoms dropping out of toys and cars IMO ae shortly behind but is that really nagative or a return to normalcy.     

Inflation could drop to zero and many would be struggling. The prices are already up. Even if they dont go up anymore the pain is here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Ive spent the last week in the sand dunes and I sure tell ya those middle classers are really struggling with their new Maverick Rs, New 5th wheels and trucks! :lol:

Glamis was STUPID money 20 years ago, are you saying that's changed??

8 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Glamis was STUPID money 20 years ago, are you saying that's changed??

$50 for a weekly permit.

4 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I meant the toys...

All depends what you want to ride. No different than snowmobiling. 

53 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

All depends what you want to ride. No different than snowmobiling. 

While I agree with your analogy, Glamis was well beyond next level $$ to snowmobiling.  There were far more big money toys than any snowmobile event or gathering I’ve ever seen.  
But that’s why I asked, it’s been 20 years since I paid attention to what is going on at Glamis.

Went to Town this morning, looked at Iso-Heet which was $3.99, and Windshield washer fluid which was $2.99, got home and looked at my supply here what I paid 3 years ago, $1.19 & $1.29, inflation has gone out the roof, wife sees it her job at Walmart, she can't believe how much prices have went up in the last 3 years.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Went to Town this morning, looked at Iso-Heet which was $3.99, and Windshield washer fluid which was $2.99, got home and looked at my supply here what I paid 3 years ago, $1.19 & $1.29, inflation has gone out the roof, wife sees it her job at Walmart, she can't believe how much prices have went up in the last 3 years.

Corporations using the pandemic as cover to pad their bottom lines. It’s disgusting.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you hearing about a 1st or 2nd quarter crash. Gross domestic income is negative vs gross domestic product.  Last time that occured was 2007-08.  Its worse now.

You've predicted a lot of crashes that never happened.

image.png.e7175d17965d6018d2a688fd32c38a38.png

It then went up 16% after your prediction. Bidenomics???

image.png.d2b69244e1509d39d671047fcd9859c7.png

Hmmmmm, SVB was scary.

image.thumb.png.8c9f2e09483ba51cba30383301f5fc9c.png

Up 10% since then.

image.thumb.png.4ca308d419aedce14164e914051ae303.png

Bummer, S&P was up 26% this year. 

No worries, you'll get it right at some point. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You've predicted a lot of crashes that never happened.

image.png.e7175d17965d6018d2a688fd32c38a38.png

It then went up 16% after your prediction. Bidenomics???

image.png.d2b69244e1509d39d671047fcd9859c7.png

Hmmmmm, SVB was scary.

image.thumb.png.8c9f2e09483ba51cba30383301f5fc9c.png

Up 10% since then.

image.thumb.png.4ca308d419aedce14164e914051ae303.png

Bummer, S&P was up 26% this year. 

No worries, you'll get it right at some point. 

You've run out of road to kick the can down.