Check your account email address ×

Great News…

• Platinum Contributing Member

All income earners experience adjusted income gains under Biden - especially low income earners. 

Real (inflation-adjusted!) incomes are higher today than they were when Biden took office, especially for those at the bottom. @

https://x.com/steverattner/status/1742165343387132322?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

IMG_6817.png

IMG_6816.png

• Haha 1

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, other than fluffing Bidens balls at every opportunity.  Be sure and send those charts out to all the lower and middle class earners who are struggling to pay their bills, it will surely make their day.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, other than fluffing Bidens balls at every opportunity.  Be sure and send those charts out to all the lower and middle class earners who are struggling to pay their bills, it will surely make their day.

Facts don’t support your opinion.  SBYL.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Insert Trump and thats you.

Ive spent the last week in the sand dunes and I sure tell ya those middle classers are really struggling with their new Maverick Rs, New 5th wheels and trucks! :lol:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Facts don’t support your opinion.  SBYL.  

Yeah I'm afraid they do.  Their incomes have not caught up to the inflation yet.  I'm immersed in graphs and stats all day long, and they don't support yours.  Stick to lightbulbs and weak ass trolling.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Steve753 said:

Ive spent the last week in the sand dunes and I sure tell ya those middle classers are really struggling with their new Maverick Rs, New 5th wheels and trucks! :lol:

Oh, and here's jughead the triggered thin skinned troll who added even less than the first guy.  Glamis economic analysis.  You can't make this shit up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Around here they’re still struggling to fill low and middle income positions :dunno:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I'm afraid they do.  Their incomes have not caught up to the inflation yet.  I'm immersed in graphs and stats all day long, and they don't support yours.  Stick to lightbulbs and weak ass trolling.

Actually they have.  See above. Do you read your graphs upside down :lol: 

Posted (edited)

Oh, and here's jughead the triggered thin skinned troll who added even less than the first guy.  Glamis economic analysis.  You can't make this shit up.

Just a bunch of regular redneck middle classers out here. You dont know jackshit what's going on outside of your bubble.

Edited by Steve753

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude your just flat out wrong.

Joe needs to spend the next 11 months repeating the economy is the best ever.  

It’s the economy stupid…..and 2024 outlook looks good.  We will see what happens. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Let alone, buying food. 

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Let alone, buying food. 

Your echo chamber is telling you what to think….facts be damned. 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Just a bunch of regular redneck middle classers out here. You dont know jackshit what's going on outside of your bubble.

Referencing a bunch of guys playing in the dunes, likely in hock up to their necks as some kind of economic analysis is rich even for you.  My bubble?   I'd say my bubble is plenty wide, not that you would know.  But you can't help but insert yourself here, because I said it.  Pick up a latest copy of JP Morgans Guide to the Markets and you'll find about 50 pages of graphs on every metric you can find, then get back to us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Referencing a bunch of guys playing in the dunes, likely in hock up to their necks as some kind of economic analysis is rich even for you.  My bubble?   I'd say my bubble is plenty wide, not that you would know.  But you can't help but insert yourself here, because I said it.  Pick up a latest copy of JP Morgans Guide to the Markets and you'll find about 50 pages of graphs on every metric you can find, then get back to us.

Are you denying the facts in the OP?  Are you denying inflation is falling?  Are you denying wages are up? Are you denying the stock market results? :snack:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Educate yourself with the real world and get back to me

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Are you denying the facts in the OP?  Are you denying inflation is falling?  Are you denying wages are up? Are you denying the stock market results? :snack:

Financing 2 wars will do that.

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your echo chamber is telling you what to think….facts be damned. 

Obviously, you have not been to a grocery store. $11.57 for a box of Velveeta! 29% more expensive in less than a year. Just one example. Fuck Dementia Joe and all of his crooked Democrats!

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Obviously, you have not been to a grocery store. $11.57 for a box of Velveeta! 29% more expensive in less than a year. Just one example. Fuck Dementia Joe and all of his crooked Democrats!

Dont buy it. If you're frugal you can buy things when they're on sale. 

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

So the economy and income are predicated on Velveeta….good to know :lol: 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yeah but they can't afford Trump flags :lmao:and yard signs

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah but they can't afford Trump flags :lmao:and yard signs

Actually seen my first Trump 2024 banner yesterday driving down I8 toward Phoenix. 

I don't know what stores you guys shop at but my grocery bill is a hell of a lot higher in the last couple years than it's ever been....... Cost of living expenses are definitely costing families more.... Some have it over 7K to 11 k more per year.  I find it hard to believe that these raises are keeping up with that.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Dont buy it. If you're frugal you can buy things when they're on sale. 

Sorry but people will buy and use there credit cards and rack up debt and only way to fix this is to get rid of the puppet. 

36 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Joe needs to spend the next 11 months repeating the economy is the best ever.  

It’s the economy stupid…..and 2024 outlook looks good.  We will see what happens. 

Poor Joe..............Poor America :lmao:

Economy is the best ever? :lol::lol::lol:

Biden’s Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low

Sara Dorn
Forbes Staff
Politics

President Joe Biden’s job approval dropped to an all-time low 34% this month, according to 22 months of surveys taken by Monmouth University since Biden became president—marking the latest negative sign for Biden amid a string of polls that show him trailing former President Donald Trump in a hypothetical general election matchup.

KEY FACTS

Biden’s approval rating dipped from 38% in Monmouth’s September poll to 34% this month, according to the survey of 803 respondents taken from Nov. 30 to Dec. 4 (margin of error five points).

The results were driven by dissatisfaction among the majority of respondents with each of five policy areas: immigration, inflation, climate change, jobs and unemployment and transportation and energy infrastructure.

The survey comes as Biden trails Trump by 4 points in a hypothetical general election matchup, according to RealClearPolitics polling average, which shows Trump beating or tied with Biden in nine of the last 10 national polls cited in its database.

CHIEF CRITIC

“You’re [reading] the wrong polls,” Biden said when asked by a reporter Sunday why he was losing to Trump in polls. He made a similar denial in November, telling reporters “you don’t read the polls” and insisting that in eight of 10 recent polls he was beating or tied with Trump (though it’s unclear what surveys he was referring to).

BIG NUMBER

61%. That’s the share of respondents who disapprove of Biden, a six-point increase from September and his worst rating since becoming president, according to Monmouth.

KEY BACKGROUND

Biden’s approval rating has steadily declined since this summer, when it reached a 14-month high, to 44% in July, according to Monmouth, as he has struggled to mitigate concerns about the economy since inflation reached a record-high last June. Polls also show most Americans disapprove of his handling of the Israel-Hamas war and he faces persistent concerns about his age (81). Poll results also suggest key campaign messaging strategies for Biden—touting his economic accomplishments, the Inflation Reduction Act, lowering some health care costs and his student loan forgiveness program—have failed to resonate with voters.

Tangent

Biden has reportedly expressed increased frustration with his poll results in private, the Washington Post reported Monday, citing people familiar with his thinking who said he has pushed his team to do something about the negative numbers and acknowledged that his messaging strategy on the economy is not landing with voters.