Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You just lack what it takes.  You always have.  Not sure why you think you all of a sudden have "it".

Nobody has coveted that badge more than you.  In fact, I'd say you'd straight up disappear from here if you didn't have it.

Why were you scared to wear the admin badge here? You were Admin for a long time but hid it from everyone, were you scared people would hold you to a higher standard? Was it because your actions were inappropriate for an Admin? 

44 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Within child abuse laws everyone here agrees.  :dunno:

Neal

Spoken like a true fascist coward.

Did you need a law to tell you slavery is wrong?

Did you know the people who were protecting Ann Frank were breaking the law and the ones who killed her were following the law?

Do you need a law to tell you transitioning children is wrong and the people agreeing to it need to eat a bullet?  Government and all.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2024 at 9:12 AM, HSR said:

Here's a hint,, quit looking for drama,,, you ARE the drama on FS. It follows you where ever you go.

If this isn't the epitome of self ownage, I don't know what is.  Well done! :lol: Oh, and since you like to use this so much ... here ya go :owned:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why were you scared to wear the admin badge here? You were Admin for a long time but hid it from everyone, were you scared people would hold you to a higher standard? Was it because your actions were inappropriate for an Admin? 

Dude used to follow me around the forum like a puppy. Could never figure out if he was retarded or just disingenuous because he could never fucking understand my arguments, just constantly misinterpreting shit.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Dude used to follow me around the forum like a puppy. Could never figure out if he was retarded or just disingenuous because he could never fucking understand my arguments, just constantly misinterpreting shit.

Oh don't worry I remember :bc: 

The bold was intentional, he needs a crowd to give him validation so he feeds the crowd. It's his MO.

I like to hunt alone :lol:

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

If this isn't the epitome of self ownage, I don't know what is.  Well done! :lol: Oh, and since you like to use this so much ... here ya go :owned:

That calls for a .............. 

Hit Slapped GIF - Hit Slapped Bitch - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Same here. 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Same here. 

I swear to god he had an alarm system set up that notified him when you posted. Impressive reaction times for sure.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I swear to god he had an alarm system set up that notified when you posted. Impressive reaction times for sure.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

I swear to god he had an alarm system set up that notified him when you posted. Impressive reaction times for sure.

I didn’t know he posted here until someone quoted him because I still had him on ignore from a few years ago.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Spoken like a true fascist coward.

Did you need a law to tell you slavery is wrong?

Did you know the people who were protecting Ann Frank were breaking the law and the ones who killed her were following the law?

Do you need a law to tell you transitioning children is wrong and the people agreeing to it need to eat a bullet?  Government and all.

:lol:  You have no idea what that word means.

Not at all, but our laws generally improve over  time and are a good starting point.  Slavery is a great example of that and how now owning another human as property isn’t allowed.

Indeed.  We taught to correct those wrong laws.

I don’t necessarily agree.  Certainly there are cases of intersex or hermaphroditism where some treatment may be beneficial.  It’s a bit like the debate on abortion.  Most medical decisions are best between patients and doctors.  Are there good laws that deal with when and how abortion happens?  Yes.  We should have the same framework of when/how minors transitions are handled.

Neal

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

He tries so hard to carry the water pail of enlightenment…

Neal

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: Zam has a bunch of you all twisted up. And you knew that’s exactly why he posted too. Trolled and triggered 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Scared?  WTF?  I came on board to help out with some admin stuff.  I felt no reason to have my "badge" on display as there was no need and I don't need the kind of recognition you crave.  I never had to make any mod threats like you do.  I never used my admin power to push somebody off here.  I never needed that.  I'd rather be seen as "one of the guys" But, I get that you needed that kind of so called "prestige".  Too bad...so sad.  :

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

What in the sweet fuck are you talking about?  :lol:   Your arguments were mostly just stupid as fuck and were presented as such.  Which reminds me....I need to circle back on your gem on the Muslims.  I'd love to hear a gay man's cheer for that beautiful ideology.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I didn’t know he posted here until someone quoted him because I still had him on ignore from a few years ago.

You should have been made into pet food long ago. 

• Like 2

Just now, Skidooski said:

:lol: Zam has a bunch of you all twisted up. And you knew that’s exactly why he posted too. Trolled and triggered 

Some things never change.

How you been Dooski?  :bc: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

K ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,look up to see triggered, on TWO different forums no less.

He's only here because HE"S all wound up, it's obvious to most, but you do you :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some things never change.

How you been Dooski?  :bc: 

Been good and staying busy. Nice to see you posting again. Mixing it up around here instead of the usual :lol:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

K ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,look up to see triggered, on TWO different forums no less.

He's only here because HE"S all wound up, it's obvious to most, but you do you :lol:

AHahahhahhahah ahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

You are getting hamstringed hard up in here...and your ceremonial tin badge isn't going to save you this time.  AHAHHAHAAHHhahahhahahahahhahhhahahhaaa

BTW...if you are going to go next door and see what people are saying about you...have the fucking balls to post.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Been good and staying busy. Nice to see you posting again. Mixing it up around here instead of the usual :lol:

EH....decided to treat myself with J Snax's reason.  It won't last.  But, been good to see some of the "old crew" again.  I see Tools is back in here and badder than ever.  I even heard BarbieHands made some half assed triumphant return after I left.  I'm like Black Flag for stupid, lying cowardly liberals.  I'll take it!!!  :lmao:  :bc:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

EH....decided to treat myself with J Snax's reason.  It won't last.  But, been good to see some of the "old crew" again.  I see Tools is back in here and badder than ever.  I even heard BarbieHands made some half assed triumphant return after I left.  I'm like Black Flag for stupid, lying cowardly liberals.  I'll take it!!!  :lmao:  :bc:

Yeah Tools just keeps repeating himself over and over begging people to respond to him. Barbie….meh nothing much to say there. I think Spin even said fuck this place recently because every thread is a shit hole. MC has turned into Biden 🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah Tools just keeps repeating himself over and over begging people to respond to him. Barbie….meh nothing much to say there. I think Spin even said fuck this place recently because every thread is a shit hole. MC has turned into Biden 🤣

Dull normal.  Spin left..again?  Hopefully he'll come back.  I liked his brand of twat.  MC is just like Biden.  Mush brained morons.

A few new "trouble makers" in every thread I see.  Some witty...some not.  More not.  Lame.  

• Like 2