Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

On 1/1/2024 at 12:53 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

A playground where even a creepy predator like you can play…wonderful.

On 1/1/2024 at 2:03 PM, SSFB said:

One week.

If any of you are confused as to why accusing someone of being a predator crosses the line, then maybe punch yourself upside the head until you get it. 

Pretty weak, where did Jim break the only rules here? He said nothing about wives or family. 

Did you just want to play with your toy? :lmao:

Ban Hammer Has Spoken on Make a GIF

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well no actually you are. You’re making it sound like there’s a double standard and I’m saying there’s not. 

Can we also clear up what the words are that you will not tolerate? I believe that I said that Jim called another member a pedophile, but I think that the term he used was predator. I just want to make sure everyone is on the same page going forward.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Pretty weak, where did Jim break the only rules here? He said nothing about wives or family. 

Did you just want to play with your toy? :lmao:

Ban Hammer Has Spoken on Make a GIF

Again, the rules were written with an assumption that people know some things go without saying.

I guess you’re not one of those either. 

Just now, ckf said:

Can we also clear up what the words are that you will not tolerate? I believe that I said that Jim called another member a pedophile, but I think that the term he used was predator. I just want to make sure everyone is on the same page going forward.

Pedo, predator, chomo

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Just so you guys know HSR has offered to step down many times. He offered to do so again a few days ago but I would not accept his resignation.

I don't really care if HSR maintains his admin role or not, but I'll give a specific reason why it's kind of a joke that he is.  It's the level of double standards he puts on display, unlike you and Joel.  My recent reported post about the dude stalking Facebook and taking a chop of my family's picture ... based on all the back and forth the past year or so, that was 100% against the site rules, and Steve even made reference to people being cowards for doing stuff like that.  Yet the action to handle fell on you (or Doug or Joel) as HSR sat back and mocked me for reporting the post.  Again, keep him on as a token admin ... it's fine.  But it's stupid shit like that which makes him being an admin a complete joke.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Can I still call Biden that? 

Serious question. 

Yes.

All of the rules here are about what you can say about other members and their family. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Again, the rules were written with an assumption that people know some things go without saying.

I guess you’re not one of those either. 

Sounds like you're making up the rules as we go. Jim didn't break the rules and yet you banned him.

Oh no, Jim called somebody a name.  Is it ok if we call you Napoleon? :lmao:

Just now, EvilBird said:

Can I still call Biden that? 

Serious question. 

I believe that it only applies to what you call another member.

• Thanks 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

Sounds like you're making up the rules as we go. Jim didn't break the rules and yet you banned him.

Joel is in charge and I support whatever he wants to do.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Yes I guess if you’re dumb enough to think you should be allowed to call another member a predator you would see it that way. 

• Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

Yes I guess if you’re dumb enough to think you should be allowed to call another member a predator you would see it that way. 

That isn't the point Napoleon, he didn't break the rules. You just added new rules out of the blue. Now, can we get a re clarification on the new rules? 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's really just a word under my avatar TBH. I leave ALL the moderating to the big guys. I just help out a wee bit in the background. I'm not "on duty", just a regular member much like Zambroski was for years and nobody had issues with his actions:bc:. I haven't even told a member to buy a body bag yet :lol: 

41 minutes ago, HSR said:

So again you had no issue with Z allowing Revkev's personal business and life being shared on the forum or him threatening members to have a bodybag if they meet. I find that to be very selective outrage based on who's side the admin is on. But you're welcome to your opinion :bc: 

39 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes I could hide it like Z did but I feel that is phony and not being open with the forum. I have nothing to hide and if the little word upsets you, there isn't much I can do about it. ckf asked for help and obviously I said yes.

38 minutes ago, HSR said:

Show me where??? Just one instance where I threatened to use my position as "power".

Holy fuck.  Get over yourself and you trying to compare yourself to me is arguably laughable.  Your admin abilities are a god damn joke and it's been pointed out by many who have some pretty good heads on their shoulders.  And I'm pretty sure you've used your "power" to try to up the ante in your shit shows.  It's even been brought up on TBP.  By people who aren't known for lying a bit.

Now....on the subject of lying, seems you are doing it quite a lot in here in some bizarre, man crush style using me for an example.  You sure seem like the drama queen needing as much attention as possible...regardless of the type of attention.  Tools and you being a little jerk center is a good comparison.

Bottom line is: it would sure appear you've turned in to a little piece of shit.  Maybe lay off the dope for a while and do some self reflection.  Also, pic better battles with others more in your skill range.

20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well no actually you are. You’re making it sound like there’s a double standard and I’m saying there’s not. 

Well, it sure seems like that standard is the line that is being drawn in the sand minute to minute.  This is hardly a way to conduct uniform rules on a site that quite frankly, doesn't require any.  The members have always been able to mod this site quite well.  Ass hurt is part of the game along with embarrassment.  Let it fly.  Or, change the fucking rules so it doesn't look like it's the admin staff against the PAYING members.

This is really basic stuff.

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

Just so you guys know HSR has offered to step down many times. He offered to do so again a few days ago but I would not accept his resignation.

It's clear you should reconsider at this point.  Also, you are level headed (or used to be) and can step in at anytime to calm things down and lay out some basic warnings.  Laying the warning and reprecusiuons on some henchman is tacky.  I was surprised you did it. 

Now, don't get angry, I'm actually trying to help.  Sometimes it hurts a bit.  Help works much faster this way.  :bc: 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

He called him a "Predator"?  THAT WAS IT?  :lol: It was a fantastic compliment.  Tools should be proud.

Not bannable and clearly not against the rules.  Come on, man!

• Like 3

Just now, snoughnut said:

That isn't the point Napoleon, he didn't break the rules. You just added new rules out of the blue. Now, can we get a re clarification on the new rules? 

Like it or not Jim was warned by me that Joel had given another member a vacation for using a similar term. He chose to continue and Joel saw it. I didn't point it out to Joel, he found it on his own.

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I don't really care if HSR maintains his admin role or not, but I'll give a specific reason why it's kind of a joke that he is.  It's the level of double standards he puts on display, unlike you and Joel.  My recent reported post about the dude stalking Facebook and taking a chop of my family's picture ... based on all the back and forth the past year or so, that was 100% against the site rules, and Steve even made reference to people being cowards for doing stuff like that.  Yet the action to handle fell on you (or Doug or Joel) as HSR sat back and mocked me for reporting the post.  Again, keep him on as a token admin ... it's fine.  But it's stupid shit like that which makes him being an admin a complete joke.

Jesus!  What did you fuckers do to him?  :lol: 

Also, 'sup Bontzy!  :bc: 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm doing well, this place has had an insurrection of retards as of late to the point of shooting fish in a barrel.:lol:

What have you been up to?

Meh...little of this, little of that.  Trying to finish up my new place.  A ton of finish work.  Eeesh. :bc: 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Like it or not Jim was warned by me that Joel had given another member a vacation for using a similar term. He chose to continue and Joel saw it. I didn't point it out to Joel, he found it on his own.

Far worse has been said here, apparently it's time for a name change, Freedomsledder isn't cutting it any more with Napoleon and his itchy ban hammer trigger at the helm. :lmao:

• Gold Member
45 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

@BOHICA 

:bc:

Neal

Whoa!!!  Leave me out of this as I have to spend my time owning the likes of @Rod and editing my post to make sure I use the proper “there, their, or they’re”. Once I perfect that I’m going to move onto conquering “affect and effect”.  No time to baby sit emotional people as I am too analytical to understand emotions.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fuck.  Get over yourself and you trying to compare yourself to me is arguably laughable.  Your admin abilities are a god damn joke and it's been pointed out by many who have some pretty good heads on their shoulders.  And I'm pretty sure you've used your "power" to try to up the ante in your shit shows.  It's even been brought up on TBP.  By people who aren't known for lying a bit.

Now....on the subject of lying, seems you are doing it quite a lot in here in some bizarre, man crush style using me for an example.  You sure seem like the drama queen needing as much attention as possible...regardless of the type of attention.  Tools and you being a little jerk center is a good comparison.

Bottom line is: it would sure appear you've turned in to a little piece of shit.  Maybe lay off the dope for a while and do some self reflection.  Also, pic better battles with others more in your skill range.

Well, it sure seems like that standard is the line that is being drawn in the sand minute to minute.  This is hardly a way to conduct uniform rules on a site that quite frankly, doesn't require any.  The members have always been able to mod this site quite well.  Ass hurt is part of the game along with embarrassment.  Let it fly.  Or, change the fucking rules so it doesn't look like it's the admin staff against the PAYING members.

This is really basic stuff.

It's clear you should reconsider at this point.  Also, you are level headed (or used to be) and can step in at anytime to calm things down and lay out some basic warnings.  Laying the warning and reprecusiuons on some henchman is tacky.  I was surprised you did it. 

Now, don't get angry, I'm actually trying to help.  Sometimes it hurts a bit.  Help works much faster this way.  :bc: 

:lol:

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And we can call each other faggots?

Well yeah, do you really not see the difference?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not mad at all. You know better than most about my health conditions.  Passing the moderating duties off to Joel is what is best for me.

I do honestly hope that you will stick around. I miss your novels :lol:

:bc:

Just now, SSFB said:

Well yeah, do you really not see the difference?

Trying to decide for others what names should offend them is a fools game....and usually, headed by fools.

"Predator"?  Really?  smh

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meh...little of this, little of that.  Trying to finish up my new place.  A ton of finish work.  Eeesh. :bc: 

Did you build in WI?